The Mars One Project is making definite progress with...

Counter-Strike Player

...a truly bizarre fashion show? Has this group gone full-retard? Why did any of you guys think this was a "thing" a few years ago? Especially you @Slick

#trainingForMars indeed. Now summoning @TaranLMG because...mandatory space talk B)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

I do not get it, I have this problem also with  Youtube and Google but no other websites. What is the point of this post?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Do they seriously have the money to spend on this? Like serious wth

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It looks stupid. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're making some more progress guys. Here's the latest (no-audio) vid that shows a simulated rover (with no tire tracks behind it.)

I BELIEVE.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

• 4 weeks later...

I have some bad news guys (and girl.) Apparently, the've ditched the rover plans and released a new video showing how traveling on Mars would be like through a Contact-primer-style wormhole machine. It's pretty trippy imo (and don't be fooled by the title):

...pretty sure like in the movie, they're building 2 machines because hey, why build one when you can have two at twice the price, only this time it's built by Asians at a secret facility in Japan?

You know, this channel kinda reminds me of the Top Gear UK youtube channel. The hosts are long gone, but the execs are still uploading old clips pretending they're still "a thing."

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

They literally have no money (other than what the "potential candidates" are already paying them.) Maybe they should totally re-do their indiegogo campaign all over again.

Crowdfunding for that stuff is useless, a single space launch costs way more than you would ever collect with that campaign. I doubt they will ever do a landing on Mars, even an unmanned landing seems totally unrealistic given how much money they'd need.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

And this is why we are broke and taxed out the ass.

Mars one isn't government-funded.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Mars one isn't government-funded.

Well then. Now I feel ridiculous. Hmmm. This is probably why we wont have government missions to mars then.  And why crowdfunding doesnt work all the times.

Crowdfunding for that stuff is useless, a single space launch costs way more than you would ever collect with that campaign. I doubt they will ever do a landing on Mars, even an unmanned landing seems totally unrealistic given how much money they'd need.

I was debating using the /s escape character in that post, but hoped most of you would play along...

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

• 1 month later...

My God, I just discovered they actually did an AMA on reddit nearly 2 years ago now. Some of these comments are hilarious while others give new definition to the phrase "ripping you a new one": https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1tw2fy/i_am_bas_lansdorp_cofounder_of_marsone_mankinds/cec7m3a

γνῶθι σεαυτόν