Your favorite fast food dipping sauces?

TroubleKlef

You get to pick 3 sauces from fast food restaurants (McDonalds, Wendys, Chick-fil-a, etc...) that you have to live with for the rest of your life. What are they?

1. Chick-fil-a sauce (chick-fil-a)

2. Blackened Ranch (Popeyes)

3. Polynesian (chick-fil-a)

Pretty sure I could drink these sauces they're so good.

Sweet Chilli Sauce (Pizza Hut)

Tartar Sauce (McDonalds) - not really a dipping sauce, comes on their burgers but I like it.

Don't really eat fast food much so these are the only 2 I can think of. We don't even have Chic-fila or Popeye's or anything in UK so can't comment on your choices.

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

Sweet Chilli Sauce (Pizza Hut)

Tartar Sauce (McDonalds) - not really a dipping sauce, comes on their burgers but I like it.

Don't really eat fast food much so these are the only 2 I can think of. We don't even have Chic-fila or Popeye's or anything in UK so can't comment on your choices.

No chick-fil-a in the UK? A very sad day for the Brits.

Taco Bell Fire sauce or Jack in the Box Hot sauce. That's about it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Sweet chilli :)

Are you talking about the one from McD's? They don't have it in my market :(

i'm belgian, here we're too lazy to dip, and order our food pre-dipped.

That reminds me of that Canadian dish with the cheese curds. Forgot what it's called.

That reminds me of that Canadian dish with the cheese curds. Forgot what it's called.

welln what you're looking at here is fries covered in mayo covered in ketchup covered in onion.

Poutin. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

welln what you're looking at here is fries covered in mayo covered in ketchup covered in onion.

Ah I heard that the Belgians put mayo on literally everything. Or maybe that was the Swedes? 

A&W yam fries sauce

Subways southwest sauce

Tubby Dogs chilli sauce

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Don't live near much.. Neither do I eath fast food very often.

But..

Wendy's sweet and sour. ( not that nasty new stuff they use )

I usally use what I have at home.

So...

Open Pit Apple Whiskey :P

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Ah I heard that the Belgians put mayo on literally everything. Or maybe that was the Swedes? 

we put mayo on most things we eat, because most things we eat go with mayo. (theres people in belgium that will refuse to eat when theres no potatoes on the plate)

10783_HFARM_9310182300937-1_1024x1024.jp

in no order

heinz ketchup

burger king buffalo sauce

taco bell hot taco sauce

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

i dont eat fast food but i use my homemade (by my mother) ketchup and that's about it

homemade ketchup is so good. The bottled stuff is like red piss vinegar by comparison.

And my favourite dipping sauces are Lebanese garlic sauce, hummus, and fresh made salsa. Not sure if any huge chains have these dips, though any Lebanese food is crazy popular where I live so its practically a chain. Best fast food salsa I've had is Mucho Burrito but I dunno, Canada is so damn far from Mexico, I bet there's much better stuff there or southern US etc.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Chick-fil-a sauce is the bomb-diggity.

Del Taco's Del Inferno and Del Scorcho hot sauces are extremely good for fast food sauce. But real hot sauce like Tapatio and Gringo Bandito stomp all over those.

Arby Sauce and their honey mustard is pretty good too, for fast food of course.