is it ok?

i_build_nanosuits
Go to solution Solved by Morgan MLGman,

see...that's the thing...the torrent i'm downloading is certainly not containing the latest updates and it WILL most likely run like horse shit on my machine and i'm fine with it...the graphical experience is not really what i'm looking for with this game...it's more about immersion in this universe i love the background music and stuff :)

You might wanna reconsider, after they fixed most of the graphical and FPS issues (it's no more locked @30fps, much less FPS drops and stutters) the game runs relatively smooth and if you run it at the highest possible settings as I do the gameplay seems... "deeper"... you feel like you actually participated in the story, I'm not sure how to put it in simple words :D The difference is definitely there that's sure

what's your opinion...is it okay for me to download batman the arkham night in torrents?

The game is no longer available for purchase on steam (as far as i know at least) for it's too broken and a piece of crap...i still want to play it for the sounds and ambience in those games i'm willing to play on lower settings but no way i would buy it.

:D

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

No it's not okay.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

IMO it's fine. Probably illegal, but unenforced laws mean nothing. You aren't hurting anyone, especially if you buy the game once they fix it

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Isn't it on G2A

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

No it's not okay.

IMO it's fine. Probably illegal, but unenforced laws mean nothing. You aren't hurting anyone, especially if you buy the game once they fix it

Isn't it on G2A

Still illegal. 

now, what if i play a few hours of the game and if i end up liking it i stop and buy it when on steam sale or something?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

what's your opinion...is it okay for me to download batman the arkham night in torrents?

The game is no longer available for purchase on steam (as far as i know at least) for it's too broken and a piece of crap...i still want to play it for the sounds and ambience in those games i'm willing to play on lower settings but no way i would buy it.

:D

No need to play on lower settings, you know my rig and I can tell you that they fixed most of the issues , I've got every single setting maxed out and still maintaining 60FPS ^^ (including nvidia gameworks stuff, it's the only thing you might need to lower cause it takes about 4 Gigs of VRAM to run all of those )

Got the batman with my nvidia gpu :P The game is pretty cool I have to admit it, and I've never even played any previous batman games

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I have the BM games on Steam except Knight.

Still not downloading torrents.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

i equate that to stealing a piece of dogshit, no one cares.

EDIT: i mean nobody cares if it is stolen, as it is worth nothing

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

now, what if i play a few hours of the game and if i end up liking it i stop and buy it when on steam sale or something?

Still illegal, but I guess morally okay? 

Still illegal, but I guess morally okay? 

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR WOULD YOU?

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

I thumbs up from me. I'm doing that because market lacks demo versions(there are none). I don't even know if game I want to play will run on my system!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

No need to play on lower settings, you know my rig and I can tell you that they fixed most of the issues , I've got every single setting maxed out and still maintaining 60FPS ^^

Got the batman with my nvidia gpu :P The game is pretty cool I have to admit it, and I've never even played any previous batman game

see...that's the thing...the torrent i'm downloading is certainly not containing the latest updates and it WILL most likely run like horse shit on my machine and i'm fine with it...the graphical experience is not really what i'm looking for with this game...it's more about immersion in this universe i love the background music and stuff :)

sorry but it is against the forum CoC to discuss this stuff... :(

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I can understand People who dl a Game to test it and buy it when they like it. But dl it and play it without pay for it? Thats not ok. In times of key stores everybody can buy games. My last torrent adventure was 10 Years ago.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

That game is not worth money

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I think you can still get it on G2A and maybe other key sites too. Meh, not gonna comment on pirating; but I don't think it will be worth it. Heard it wasn't an amazing game 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You might wanna reconsider, after they fixed most of the graphical and FPS issues (it's no more locked @30fps, much less FPS drops and stutters) the game runs relatively smooth and if you run it at the highest possible settings as I do the gameplay seems... "deeper"... you feel like you actually participated in the story, I'm not sure how to put it in simple words :D The difference is definitely there that's sure

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I wouldn't care to torrent a piece of crap like that. Same for ASC:U, it's not worth the HDD space! :D
Wouldn't judge you, it's a middle finger to the game creators that DESERVE it entirely (in this case).

However, I also support G2A, Kinguin and many similar sites that sell cd keys for cheap, so if you like it, buy it.
Cheers mate! :D

See this is good discussion, if your not holier than thou there's no issue. Plus in a bygone age we used to have game demos. For me torrents are now the only way to check out if a game is worth buying

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Actually I lied.

I torrented Far Cry 3.

Finished it.

Bought it twice, on Uplay and Steam.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR WOULD YOU?

i would if i could? ._.

i only look at torrent sites to see whats out/popular

I think you can still get it on G2A and maybe other key sites too. Meh, not gonna comment on pirating; but I don't think it will be worth it. Heard it wasn't an amazing game 

quick question about G2A

What up with that?!| is that 100% legit because the prices on this OMG...is it 100% legit i don't see developpers making their money off of this...also is it okay to buy them if I,m located in canada? Anybody can answer me i would appreciate it!

quick question about G2A

What up with that?!| is that 100% legit because the prices on this OMG...is it 100% legit i don't see developpers making their money off of this...also is it okay to buy them if I,m located in canada? Anybody can answer me i would appreciate it!

People can buy keys in foreign countries for cheap, because of the exchange rate with their currencies (@Rohith_Kumar_Sp was able to give me a good example on this, he told me games converted from his currency to USD were sometimes only like 9 USD.. crazy.)

Have never used it myself, but 2 of my friends have and it always worked. If you turn on G2A Shield I think for 2 dollars, they will give you another key if it turns out not to work.

And it probably will work in Canada, I mean if it works on the Netherlands it should work there too..

And not sure how devs make money on it.. (not even sure if they would make money on Indian customers anyways)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/