Whats your IQ?

ViperGTX88

c+

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

did an IQ test on http://www.iqtest.dk little over a year ago and I got 129

IQ1_zps0e6e7cf6.png

But to be honest, IQ tests are good for people who think in a certain way.

I think people who have a different way of seeing things will get lower scores but doesn't really mean any thing

To quote Einstein: "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

This thread is still full of facepalm.

TL;DR of thread: little boys claiming that they are geniuses while older people try to put them down lightly.

UGh! what's it like having such a low IQ?  :P

Everyday is more interesting than the next :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

This thread is still full of facepalm.

TL;DR of thread: little boys claiming that they are geniuses while older people try to put them down lightly.

You deny our genius minds!!  But yeah tests and quizzes like this one is just for fun/laugh.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

As everyone has said, IQ tests really don't mean much, nevertheless we took one at the end of last year in school, I scored 134 (I hear that's good?).

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I got 124 and I skipped 2 questions. It means nothing. I am nowhere near that. 124 is considered very superior intelligence and I don't think I am. I just took the time to figure out every question but 2. I just didnt want to bother with those.

I got a 117.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Deleted.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I've had a actual test taken at a actual psychologist.

I had a general IQ of 104

In the morning,  

I am probably a genius at night.

Oh, for general scale

90-109 is average

110-119 is above average

120-129 is gifted

anything 130> would make  you super-ultra-gifted

You can probably guess the other end of the scale.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the test OP posted tells you nothing, it takes way more than that to determine your IQ

maybe i should try it for comparison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A impossible amount of time later, 112.

Yeahno.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

I got bored of the test half way through. Maybe I'll finish the next time I take it.

I do love how they threw a small bit of Fibonacci in there.

Maths finally worked out for me, once.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

IQ tests are stupid and useless and show nothing of actual intelligence.

But, for the sake of satisfying your idle curiosity, and to that end my own, I got a 140.

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

Actual proper IQ tests are in no way stupid.

These online shit stains are.

A long real test gave 134-ish, but was 'held back' by limited vocabulary while I'm always praised for superior vocabulary in school. Fuck logic?

And I don't really give a damn about that result because it's 1. not acurate and 2. something that I've only seen dumb people show off with. There was someone in my class saying all the time 'yeah I got 135', but failing totally at every test in school and lowering in education. Great job.

I' actually always feeling dumb because I'm kind of surrounded with smart people, I just came back from a maths camp (please no hating :p) where I think the average IQ was 140, and one of my friend his IQ is higher than the test would go :P

Still, you can't do anything with that score if you can't prove it in the real world.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Just going to leave this here..  

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it's stupid. - Einstein

Adding to my favorite quotes library, thank you very much Windspeed.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Well I felt like I  absolutely bombed that, but apparently I have an IQ of 111  :ph34r:

I doubt the score is legit though, the test seemed really strange

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

76 mother fucker

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Okay, i've taken an IQ test at an actual psychology, amd this is pretty acurate for an internet test being. although still not accurate.

IQ is not ment to measure knowledge.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Well, once i had to do an IQ test to see if i fit in the talented class. And no, i was 2 points too dumb (minimum was 130)

However, this test says i have 168, fuck i am a genius :D

89. Well, it's not like I didn't expect it.

I remember in my country there was National IQ test on TV plus some other one for politics. Sadly it came up that politics were bunch of [enter your own word for a retard-like person]. Well how my country going down the drain it was somehow accurate...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

i took a real IQ test (like in a test center and all) and got 128.... i don't know if that is good or bad because i never really took the time to look up the scoring chart

i took a real IQ test (like in a test center and all) and got 128.... i don't know if that is good or bad because i never really took the time to look up the scoring chart

We are now offically IQ Bros!

And no, sadly you are first a genius with 130, so we are dumb :(