Whats your IQ?

ViperGTX88

Guess i'm not getting the card :/

People only join mensa for one reason: they have no achievements whatsoever but want to show they're still smart. All that card would mean is this: "I'm smart but incapable of doing anything". Even if for some reason you decide to try again and do get in, never ever show that in a job interview, it would be like writing "I'm pretty" on your curriculum.

People only join mensa for one reason: they have no achievements whatsoever but want to show they're still smart. All that card would mean is this: "I'm smart but incapable of doing anything". Even if for some reason you decide to try again and do get in, never ever show that in a job interview, it would be like writing "I'm pretty" on your curriculum.

This. And generally legit "smart" people (I've met quite a few people who are actually geniuses) don't actually think or know that they are smart, they just are. And they subsequently never get tested, because they don't need that kind of validation. They just achieve things. Because they can.

To all that say that this is a pointless test that does not mean anything. I understand and know that IQ is not everything and this IQ test is to short for your true IQ, i was bored and i wanted to see what people get for a score. I am sorry if i wasted your time on this, like i said  "do it if you have the time".

Thx, i hope this clears things up on why i posted this. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

To all that say that this is a pointless test that does not mean anything. I understand and know that IQ is not everything and this IQ test is to short for your true IQ, i was bored and i wanted to see what people get for a score. I am sorry if i wasted your time on this, like i said  "do it if you have the time".

Thx, i hope this clears things up on why i posted this. 

Everyone's done it at some point. What I'm trying to say is don't become conceited because of it, because it really doesn't mean much. It's like comparing penis sizes, no one is going to be happy if yours is bigger and it won't help you find a better girlfriend either. If you want to show you're smart then get good grades and work hard.

I understand where you're coming from, but that would suggest that I would have these skills at this age, but then as I get older, these skills would begin to deteriorate, which doesn't really make sense to me, as I'm sure there have been people in a very similar demographic to me taking this test in this post.

Yes, that is exactly what will happen. You will be better at them now due to your hormones causing changes in your body and then once you are older, you will not be as good at them. And that is what I am guessing is making your score higher than others. 

Honestly, there are too many variables to take into account to say "this one is what causes it". It is more like they all work together. But trust me, the changes you go through as a teenager could very well be the culprit. And that change is not something that will last forever, so whatever it is letting you do that older people cannot, you will not be able to do later in life.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Not only does this not show any intellect but it also is inaccurate. All of these iq tests tend to rate you something different, so on one test I can get a 130 and on another a 98 then another a 160... These really are just not accurate at all. 

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I never knew that but remember that there are loads of females in the military and they seem to have done just fine so I don't know.

Yeah, that is why I said "on average". :)

Not only does this not show any intellect but it also is inaccurate. All of these iq tests tend to rate you something different, so on one test I can get a 130 and on another a 98 then another a 160... These really are just not accurate at all. 

As I said earlier, these things are designed for certain demographics (The legitimate ones are at least), and so it makes perfect sense that you would score completely differently based on what demographic test you took. 

There is no general IQ test for any individual to take. Sadly, it is not that simple. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah, that is why I said "on average". :)

As I said earlier, these things are designed for certain demographics (The legitimate ones are at least), and so it makes perfect sense that you would score completely differently based on what demographic test you took. 

There is no general IQ test for any individual to take. Sadly, it is not that simple. 

That is kind of what I meant sorry i didn't make it more clear, I wasn't trying to call them useless I was just saying that there really isn't an online free iq test to take and compare results on and have it be accurate :) 

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the tests that're designed so you don't complete them in the allotted time. personally those are my preferred IQ tests.
IQ results are an interesting thing to know, but not really something to take to seriously. 
I feel most people can get a good score on this if they just think about it properly as there isn't a time restrain
l121.gif

funnily enough, that's only 9 off what i get on offical tests these days.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I got 129. Kinda sucks though that there is no accurate way to measure intellect

I got 129. Kinda sucks though that there is no accurate way to measure intellect

There is. It is called "social interaction". And I do not mean over the internet. People are just too lazy for it.

† Christian Member †

There is. It is called "social interaction". And I do not mean over the internet. People are just too lazy for it.

not quite sure i understand what you mean. Elaborate if you could please.

not quite sure i understand what you mean. Elaborate if you could please.

You can usually tell how smart someone is by simply spending time with them. :| 

† Christian Member †

You can usually tell how smart someone is by simply spending time with them. :| 

Couldn't agree more

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

127, but my BF is a Mensa Geniustruestory.jpg

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

127, but my BF is a Mensa Geniustruestory.jpg

UGh! what's it like having such a low IQ?  :P

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

A lot of very smart people are very socially awkward, and a lot of very bright people seem like normal people.

I think this quote is very good:

When I'm talking to a smart guy at school, I often think, "Are you really smart?". Like when they use hard words or reference stuff I don't want to know. Still, you're smart, but you always talk to use at our level.

If you try to sound smart, then chances are you aren't as smart as you think. If you try to always talk to people on their level, you might not sound as smart but the conversation will be much better.

A lot of very smart people are very socially awkward, and a lot of very bright people seem like normal people.

I think this quote is very good:

If you try to sound smart, then chances are you aren't as smart as you think. If you try to always talk to people on their level, you might not sound as smart but the conversation will be much better.

Social interaction is not always speach. Actions are what I specifically look for. Questions are best though.

† Christian Member †

Potato 

I don't get it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

it said 152.

But i was once professionally tested at 126 (when I was 9)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

-1 WTF?

But seriously half i made right and half just jumped by selecting random - 110 :/

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

-1 WTF?

But seriously half i made right and half just jumped by selecting random - 110 :/

Luck also counts. Sometimes more than intelligence.

when i was young  i was a very smart little boy

i scored  165 on my IQ test

after many years i got my Phd and started working at black mesa

it was fun for a while until one day

i remember i was late

and a small screw up lead to a time cascade which ended u teleporting aliens to earth

long story short

if your smart DONT join secret government labs  in mountains

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.