UltraWide Festival 2015

1 hour's worth of work in time squeezed from bunking a boring day at college xD Could've been better, but here goes nothing:

#UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Thanks to Linus and LG for making this thing. Repeat next year plz

Entry is simple:

My "entry"

Sorry about this, Linus.  :D

https://youtu.be/tv6hmrbAJ7Q

No, the rig in my description is not real.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Tweeted it earlier since the site was down but I figured I'd cover my bases and post it here too. Thanks for having the contest, Linus! I had a lot of fun making this video (it took way more hours than I would dare admit)

Good luck, everybody!

I know my video has a bit extral lenght, keep in mind i'm not a video professional, I'm just trying to have fun. 

First PC, first stopmotion.

EDIT : I wasn't able to edit make the video shhorter without changing the audio track, I tried to upload that video (with weird audio) but it didn't work. If you realy only have 30 seconds, just watch it at 2x speed. 

Linus, if you pick me, I would like to know if you are interested in building a dream PC in stopmotion. I think it would make a cool video, as well as helping me learn new video prioduction stuff.

I know my video has a bit extral lenght, keep in mind i'm not a video professional, I'm just trying to have fun. 

First PC, first stopmotion.

wow, nice stopmotion, too bad it's over 30sec

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

When's the winner or semi finalists announced @LinusTech

Is this competition about how good your video quality is or how unique/good your setup is?

Can't get danker than this. Good Luck everyone. 

Amazing how long one can spend creating a 30-second video, Hope I'm not too late.

Anyways, good luck to all who apply!

Hi guys this is my entry its the first video i ever make hope you like it and good luck to everyone  :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgeHbwT-_wc

is like a rendition to the lg ultrawide monitor, its meant to be like the ultrawide heroes box that lg sent to linus
I know that i can do a thirrd version of it that can be more accurate to the original monitor but that would take me a lot of time 
but if i win the festival that would be much easier. So good luck to everybody in the festival

Linus I edited my first video! lol Thanks for your time and keep making your awesome videos! Heres my link

Hi guys this is my entry its the first video i ever make hope you like it and good luck to everyone   :D 

Hi guys this is my entry its the first video i ever make hope you like it and good luck to everyone   :D 

is like a rendition to the lg ultrawide monitor, its meant to be like the ultrawide heroes box that lg sent to linus
I know that i can do a thirrd version of it that can be more accurate to the original monitor but that would take me a lot of time 
but if i win the festival that would be much easier. So good luck to everybody in the festival

Here's mine, probably one of the last:

Good luck to you all; I've seen a ton of great submissions (u go mlg gecko guy!)

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Are there any funny entries so far?

Mine is funny because of how bad it is...

Are there any funny entries so far?

Mine (Post #894) is funny if you count my video being poorly made (bad cut-scenes, no graphics, and poor audio) and how pathetic of a life I am currently living after giving up my sweet gaming rig for a life of no computers or games.