Did you have a nice Labor Day? (American Holiday)

Gix7Fifty

Family came over, BBQ'd and had some good times. Hopefully you enjoyed as well.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Yup. Hung-out with family had a nice dinner.  The next american holiday is my birthday! (Patriot Day)

No. I worked. :)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

besides all the stress for university tomorrow , it was decent , did some cpu overclocking , gamed with some friends , that sorta stuff :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

It sucked for me.

I never knew what Labour day was for...

It is a day to honor the American labor movement.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It sucked for me.

It is a day to honor the American labor movement.

its not only Americans holiday. hmmm seems plenty of countries have them, just ours happens to be on the same day.

its not only Americans holiday. hmmm seems plenty of countries have them, just ours happens to be on the same day.

No wonder NCIX did not post a yt vid.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

I never knew what Labour day was for...

In the late 1800's the US police and military massacred a group of railroad union workers that were in a strike against labor conditions, about 30 were killed and 60 wounded. 6 days after the incident president Cleveland signed a law making that day a national holiday.

I believe it did originate in America in 18?? something or other. However, many other countries celebrate the day with their own unique back story.

I worked, so it was just another day for me.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on

Yeah i had a great labour day... Oh wait, im not American [emoji14]

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I believe it did originate in America in 18?? something or other. However, many other countries celebrate the day with their own unique back story.

I worked, so it was just another day for me.

not sure, i know Canada's was on a different day at first. 

oh people work in canada? i kid i kid

Yes, that's certainly true, but I thought he was specifically referring to the American celebration (as far as I'm aware, other countries have a different name and date?).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What is this labour day that you speak of? In Britain, we would never dream of taking such a menial holiday

*cough cough* royal wedding 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Yes I flew my Phantom 3 today.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

No. It stopped Fear the Walking Dead from airing.

I was at my lake cabin. So it was not bad at all. Plus I didn't have to go to work, so it was pretty good in my book.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I spent the entire day rushing through two papers for my Linux class, so no.

Probably gonna do some bbq pork chops in the slow cooker tonight.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Labor Day is a holiday in Canada too :3

And my Labor Day was pretty great. My good friend came over and we ate food and played tf2 all day xP