Intel Mystery Unboxing - Meetup 2015

I only watched the video once on Vessel, and once on Youtube (while putting LTT vids on autoplay while doing stuff), and man, that turnip kid is something else. If that was me, I'd just keep my mouth shut. That is one annoying way to obtain Linus's attention (and he accidentally got the internet's attention too... I know Linus is using a lav but damn, the range went al the way up to that kid's voice)

For those who still haven't figured out why the comments are disabled for YT (dunno about vessel) is this thing called cyberbullying. If someone figures out his identity, well, we know what's gonna happen next... or not gonna happen, who knows.

Its kinda sad, I really wanted to see Youtubes reaction after seeing what happened on Vessel.

The comments were pretty ruthless.

They were more or less the same style as the Vessel comments, but a lot more of them.

He deserved some crap because he was being rude and annoying, but the comments went way overboard both in terms of mean-ness and quantity. Like 95% of the comments were about him.

Linus did the right thing when he blocked comments.

I've seen comments about the kid earlier today on Youtube. I dont really get it though , Is he the one shouting in the background? Or did it happen on Vessel and got cut from the Youtube video?

How could you miss him? Yes he was the kid who was shouting all the time. Some of it was cut out for the YouTube video and replaced with the unboxing without the crowd.

For those who still haven't figured out why the comments are disabled for YT (dunno about vessel) is this thing called cyberbullying. If someone figures out his identity, well, we know what's gonna happen next... or not gonna happen, who knows.

Linus has publicly stated before that he doesn't believe cyber bullying is actually a thing.

He shared a picture on Twitter a few years ago that showed an Ethernet cable unplugged from a router, with a caption along the lines that if you "can't handle the internet" to unplug yourself from it.

There was quite an uproar about it on the forums.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Linus has publicly stated before that he doesn't believe cyber bullying is actually a thing.

He shared a picture on Twitter a few years ago that showed an Ethernet cable unplugged from a router, with a caption along the lines that if you "can't handle the internet" to unplug yourself from it.

There was quite an uproar about it on the forums.

maybe that thought process doesn't apply to actual children?

The comment section on YouTube was more or less the same as on Vessel, everyone was ripping on the kid with some of the top thumbed up comments encouraging death to the kid. I think Linus did the right thing by disabling it, doubt the kid would want to see all that on a big platform like YouTube. 

omg that kid lol so obnoxious but i like his enthusiasm 

edit: just read the comments on vessel and holy crap i mean that kid was annoying and in my opinion adorable at the same time but people in the vessel comments have no chill 

cut that kid some slack, least hes enjoying it. Maybe he has a condition, could be hyperactivity

But come on, hes a kid. Just wait until puberty

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

nice maymay, brandon

With Mutuality,

A Monsterous Ugly Killing Machine From the Depths of Hell Sent by Satan Himself to Destroy all Happiness, that loves you dearly (like a friend, yeah), Jr.