Intel Mystery Unboxing - Meetup 2015

Someone had a little too much of either sugar of coffee...

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

That fucking turnip kid?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I don't know if its funny or sad that Linus disabled comments on the YouTube video.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I don't know if its funny or sad that Linus disabled comments on the YouTube video.

It's fucking hilarious.

who brought the annoying kid

someone teach that get a leeson

I saw that the comments were disabled.

Then proceeded to try to comment about why they are disabled.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Its kinda sad, I really wanted to see Youtubes reaction after seeing what happened on Vessel.

'Make sure to wear a wool sweater and to stand on a carpet while working on PC's' -Linus 2015

Its kinda sad, I really wanted to see Youtubes reaction after seeing what happened on Vessel.

What happened on Vessel?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Man I really wanted to see the YouTube comments about the kid...

But oh man the intense flame wars that would ensue...

Man I really wanted to see the YouTube comments about the kid...

But oh man the intense flame wars that would ensue...

I've seen comments about the kid earlier today on Youtube. I dont really get it though , Is he the one shouting in the background? Or did it happen on Vessel and got cut from the Youtube video?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

I've seen comments about the kid earlier today on Youtube. I dont really get it though , Is he the one shouting in the background? Or did it happen on Vessel and got cut from the Youtube video?

after watching the vid, i believe they are referring to the kid who you can hear clearly but that is only because he is in the front. however, he's a kid, cut him some slack, that's how their suppose to be.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Well he did shout something like "it's my birthday give it to me" (classic YouTube kid statement by the way) and "Me! Me!" But then they cut off the giveaway part though. They gave away the processor and ssd to people by asking Linus trivia questions.

after watching the vid, i believe they are referring to the kid who you can hear clearly but that is only because he is in the front. however, he's a kid, cut him some slack, that's how their suppose to be.

if this is how they are supposed to be i guess i was the odd ball and was very mature -_-

That's so much pasty nerd skin, the ISS probably spotted the albedo from space.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD