A little rant about condescending people on the other team

spartaman64

Ok heres something I dont get. Sometimes when you win a game against another team in csgo they go oh you guys were so bad you can't shoot you're so retarded. So you guys lost to retarded players who can't shoot ... when i loose i say to the other team you guys played very well and shot very well so i don't feel as bad when i loose because i lost against good players but apparently some people prefer to feel that they lost against bad players. Also when we lose a game and the other team are like haha we won because you guys can't aim and you are stupid. So you won against stupid people who can't aim ... yay? I don't understand why would you win then try to undermine your victory. IDK about most people but i would feel better that i won against good players than winning against stupid players who can't shoot. I just don't get whats going though their heads. So they would feel better about scoring better on a physics test compared to someone who doesn't even know what physics is or what 1+1 is than scoring better on a physics test compared to albert einstein 

I to say this, but the truth hurts.  The truth is, in 2 games of 20 people, at least 2 are cheating with some 3rd party software.  It sucks anymore.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Hahaha, the dumbfucks saying your team sucks ass when you win are basically shooting themselves in the feet lol

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Ah, don't worry about them. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Nah they believe it to be more of an insult to injury thing, enemy team might be mad that they losing so try to make em even more mad or they arent mad and try to make them mad

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I to say this, but the truth hurts.  The truth is, in 2 games of 20 people, at least 2 are cheating with some 3rd party software.  It sucks anymore.

cs go is getting a lot better at that. everyone i reported was banned within 2 weeks and they have a second ranking system that is basically mostly based on how much you play and you have to get to a certain level on that ranking system before you can play competitive so hackers have to keep making new accounts and then play a couple of hours while back then they can just drop into competitive and ruin people's day

Nah they believe it to be more of an insult to injury thing, enemy team might be mad that they losing so try to make em even more mad or they arent mad and try to make them mad

You're mad bro. So mad and bad. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Who cares lol.

it doesnt affect me that much but im just confused about the thought process going on

Who cares lol.

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

You're mad bro. So mad and bad. ;)

m8 get fucking rekt so ez u suckkkk *after 16-14 game* :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M