Uplay Back 2 School Sale

uplay. 

giving sales, and making sure the games you want, stay above 50$ price

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

How is it that Far Cry 4 is still that expensive! Damn i want to play it but not for over 15-20€. And no "limited edition" bullshit either. Gotta get those DLCs you know... they're certainly gonna be good! [/irony]

but still, i want the full version...

who cares...

How is it that Far Cry 4 is still that expensive! Damn i want to play it but not for over 15-20€. And no "limited edition" bullshit either. Gotta get those DLCs you know... they're certainly gonna be good! [/irony]

but still, i want the full version...

that gave was 12$ on day 1 in India lol, now you can buy it for less than 8$ in India. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

that gave was 12$ on day 1 in India lol, now you can buy it for less than 8$ in India. 

Well duh, India is a third world country.

Also nearly every Ubisoft games are 15$ on G2A after just few days/weeks

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

so you're saying because its a 3rd world country, the prices are low ? you know how much a gtx 750ti costs here? it's as costly as a 980.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

so you're saying because its a 3rd world country, the prices are low ? you know how much a gtx 750ti costs here? it's as costly as a 980.

Why is that? You guys are pretty close to China/Taiwan.

Also setting low prices for digital games is easier then low prices for hardware.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Why is that? You guys are pretty close to China/Taiwan

so next time maybe stop judging prices are low because its 3rd world ? the truth can not be more opposite. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Sooo.... would you mind sending me a Key for the steam version of Far Cry 4 Gold? :D

who cares...

Sooo.... would you mind sending me a Key for the steam version of Far Cry 4 Gold? :D

Ask @Rohith_Kumar_Sp he can get you some cheap keys.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Solution: VPN.

I love the logic - school is about to start, seems about the right time to sell distractions at a discount!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I love the logic - school is about to start, seems about the right time to sell distractions at a discount!

ikr

Actually, software do tend to cost less in poorer countries. Software can be easily adjusted down to more affordable levels because they have a very low (or none at all in the case of online distribution) physical cost tied to each copy.

Imported hardware on the other hand, costs a lot more in poorer countries because of their weak currency.

you wanna know how much CS6 or a premier or windows OS costs here? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Yes of course CS6 and Windows is representative of all software in India. Also retail is the only way to buy them.

they cost twice as much as it does abroad, which negates what your previous comments made. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

This is a pathetic sale.

If I wanted any of those games I would buy them from Kinguin or G2A. I mean Far Cry 4 is still that expensive? Dang.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wait until the Halloween steam sale :)

Halloween sale?  Is it themed for scary games?  Because I have been looking to pick up Project CARS whenever that goes on sale.