I thought spooning involved a spoon

EvilWiffles

What things did you guys misinterpret as a child?

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Sex, as a whole.   :unsure:

EDIT ~ Oh yeah I used to not know that you could breath through your nose, I was so confused as to how babies could breath with dummies (pacifiers for you lame folk) in their mouths!

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

I thought a baby came out of your belly button :D

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Well quite a few things, but it's hard to say since your guys are not Dutch and wouldn't understand..

Maybe one thing I thought was that babies were made like.. artificial people I guess and parents would just be able to choose their children out like that. I guess I was half right, since adoption exists

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dear gaben. 

That's something...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I thought they cut open a girl's stomach with a kitchen knife and taped it back when giving birth. I now call it hardcore C-section :D

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

My mom told me I thought one made a baby by putting the penis in the girls mouth

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I thought the whole world speaked Dutch.

I thought that everyone translated things to English; as an example, a French person would hear the French then translate it into English in their head. 

Note, this was when I was really young.

Thought when someone said they had butterflies it men't there was literally butterflies inside them.

I thought that there were special "money trees" that you'd cut open and then harvest the money, but that they would only grow on special governmental plantations.

That was due to the fact that my mom told me that euro bills are made of cotton, which is called "Baumwolle" in German, which would be "tree wool" if you directly translate it. So, yeah, I basically thought that money actual grew on or inside of trees.  :D

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons. 

i thought iraq and such places were in south america kinda place

Well quite a few things, but it's hard to say since your guys are not Dutch and wouldn't understand..

Maybe one thing I thought was that babies were made like.. artificial people I guess and parents would just be able to choose their children out like that. I guess I was half right, since adoption exists

Please post them on the Dutch talk thread then ;)

I didn't know vaginas existed. So I thought girls peed out of their butt

Whoops, I may have thought that too...  :ph34r:

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

i used to think that the 7 continents were on one side of the planet, and until i first saw a globe, i always wondered whats on the other side of the world

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I thought there actually was a boogeyman underneath my bed and that covering my face would save me.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

When I was 4 I used to think swearing was called "squaring" so I heard someone say a naughty (!) word and used to say "don't square please" (yeah I actually said that to random people, I was a free spirit)

Then someone told me it was "swearing" and I cried many a tear.