I won 15 Million dollars from someone in Ghana! YAY!

TheGeeker

Daniel Kontar would like to add you on Skype

Dear Jacbs
I have tried to reach you on skype but your line was busy, so I decided to add you and to write you this message. I have been in search of someone with this last name Jacbs so when I saw your profile on skype, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Daniel Kontar, a Bank Officer here in Ghana. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Thomas jacbs,a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last 22nd of January 2014. Sadly Thomas was among the death victims in the May 11 2007 fatal accident in Ghana involving seven vehicles near Awutu-Effutu-Senya district in the Central Region of Accra where thirty-five people were killed on the spot.Read article;

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=123861 ( I wouldn't click this if I were you. I did not.)

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I was his account officer. Thomas did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Thomas should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Thomas is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through this my personal email address, kontardaniel01@hotmailcompany52.com

Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication.

Best Regards
Daniel Kontar.

kontardaniel01@hotmailcompany52.com

Lol. Why people why?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

liar

stop trying to make us jelly

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I have won many times but have yet to see a penny of it. Somewhere an account exists that is collecting interest on about a billion dollars in total. 

201% legit has been proven.

u gon share or what m8?!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

#inb4scam

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

surprised. its usually an old man giving you his million dollars forturne

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Yes m8... G1ve m3 s0me 0f d4t m0n3y 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

They've moved from Nigeria to Ghana now?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 ~ GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X @ 1150/1650MHz @ 1.2Vcore ~ Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 ~ RAM: 2x4GB Patriot Signature DDR3 @ 8-9-9-20 1600MHz 1.5V ~ PSU: EVGA Supernova NEX 750W B1 ~ Storage: 250GB Crucial MX200 SSD/1TB WD Blue HDD ~ Case: Corsair 200R ~  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95

/me waits for someone to click on the link.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Holy shit. Gimme some of that money man.

I wish my last name was Jacobs. :/

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I am surprised that there are people who are actually so stupid and believe this kinda crap. Using a common last name, sending an E-Mail that someone died and left some random stranger xx million Dollars... Sorry, but that is too stupid to believe that and even open the mails sent by strangers :lol:. Of course any random rich guy dies and gives it to some random people :lol:.

Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Holy shit. Gimme some of that money man.

I wish my last name was Jacobs. :/

My first name is Jacob. Not Jacbs.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

My first name is Jacob. Not Jacbs.

lol Jacob!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

mRPBZwL_700wa_0.gif

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.