Just a small suggestion on the WAN Show

ClockAddict

Hi everyone. To be honest, I don't really know how to reach out to LMG on this topic, so I decided to post my suggestion here.

I have been watching WAN Show for almost 2 years now and I loved every one of them. However, there have been cases in the past, in which Luke was absent and Linus did the show alone or with another co-host. One of those times, Nick decided to join Linus, in the middle of the show, which I found refreshing, since it was my first time seeing another member of LMG, apart from Luke, participating in the show. And then, it hit me; why can't this be a thing?

So, here is my suggestion. Whenever Luke can't make it to the WAN Show, maybe some other member of LMG can join in and co-host with Linus. I only see them in Channel SuperFun and I would love to know them a little bit more. Also, it is known that the synergy between Linus and his crew is awesome, therefor it would be really interesting to watch Linus hosting the show with a different one each time.

Last but not least, I think it is only fair that we "meet" Linus' wife, Yvonne, properly for once, since she played a great role in making what LTT is today; and what better way to do it than inviting her to the WAN Show.

To be clear, these are just thoughts I wanted to share with you. I love the show and I will continue to watch it, with or without technews, with or without co-host, even though Luke is an irreplaceable part of it.

I like the idea but I would assume that the other employees are busy doing their own jobs on a Friday afternoon.

I like the idea but I would assume that the other employees are busy doing their own jobs on a Friday afternoon.

^

It is a cool idea, but like @WaxyMaxy said since it is a job, they probably have work. However, I do believe some watch the WAN show, as whenever Linus or Luke get something wrong, someone always on the side of the camera informs them and tells them what is actually correct. It is a great idea though, would really give some more insight into Linus Media Group.

I like that idea, make this happen!

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

here is what I think.

for the next weeks. we should have linus. with one of te lmg crew person.

each weeks is somebody new.  though the main host stays either linus or luke.  but with a co-host different each week. for at least one round with everybody from the lmg crew.

would be a nice way of presenting people working with them. (new people)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

It is a good idea. If the other LMG employees have time to co-host they should. I know Edzel co-hosted once a while back and it was cool to see someone else from the team.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

here is what I think.

for the next weeks. we should have linus. with one of te lmg crew person.

each weeks is somebody new.  though the main host stays either linus or luke.  but with a co-host different each week. for at least one round with everybody from the lmg crew.

would be a nice way of presenting people working with them. (new people)

That was pretty much what I had in mind, but not necessarily each week. I was thinking once a month, so it can be more easily arranged.

I think they need to drink occasionally. As well as stop with the censorship

It would make it funny.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think they need to drink occasionally. As well as stop with the censorship

It would make it funny.

They do the WAN show at work during their business hours so drinking is out of the question.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Like others have said... peeps gotta work...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

They do the WAN show at work during their business hours so drinking is out of the question.

not like thats stopped them before.... but work is work and stuff needs to get done plus they have sponsors so they need to act as professional as they can not that it happens but oh well.... luke's mom site :D

I thought they do it at the end of the day, after regular hours.

That sucks though.

not like thats stopped them before....

Wait, have they done that before? WHAT EPISODE, I MUST SEE IT.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

not in an episode 

Afterparty?

not saying anymore

Damn you sir. Damn you.

4006325-damn-you-sir-classy-j.d.-on-scru

Afterparty?

Maybe an after party they can but Linus's wife would probably get mad at him. lol

Spoiler

-

not saying anymore

spill the beans.

Spoiler

-

Maybe an after party they can but Linus's wife would probably get mad at him. lol

That would be even funnier, and also play into the joke suggestions I've always given.

Linus needs to get drunk on the WAN show, and do a review of his wife lol

When we have time we do jump on if Luke isn't there. Most of the time everyone is slammed busy and literally cannot get away from their PCs to do the show, so that's why Linus often hosts it alone.

I'm usually listening to the show in the background while doing normal work to make sure everything goes well, sponsors are correct, levels are fine etc.

When we have time we do jump on if Luke isn't there. Most of the time everyone is slammed busy and literally cannot get away from their PCs to do the show, so that's why Linus often hosts it alone.

I'm usually listening to the show in the background while doing normal work to make sure everything goes well, sponsors are correct, levels are fine etc.

So you make sure linus doesnt mess up.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."