DDR3 8GB Ram Giveaway

CoolaxGaming

Here's a quote from awhile ago

"500w is fine as long as it's not some wong dong imma go wrong heap of shit from china" -Askew

Obviously in reference to a wattage thread

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Someone wanted an nVidia gpu (no specific model, just made by nVidia) and I told them unless there was a definite reason they wanted nvidia, an amd gpu would probably work just as well and might be a bit cheaper at their price point.

I basically said "going into a build and immediately eliminating amd/nvidia right off the bat without reason is a big no-no" but it came out wrong and everyone flipped out thinking I was saying going with nvidia was a terrible idea lol.

10 responses in about 10 minutes, 5 more even after I edited the post saying the same thing

Damn my shyness =(
I ain't getting 1k posts anytime soon :P

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

My cookies bring all the viruses to the yard and am like piss off yall.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

For me, one of the funniest things that happened here that I was involved with was probably this thread. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/199550-honda-crv/

Good luck everyone, and thanks for doing the giveaway biggrin.png

"Enjoy your warning points guys, you've earned them" xD

HZtRhj1.png

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

Best I've got.

HZtRhj1.png

What the f**k was that, I don't even....

post-78731-0-15868800-1440653509.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yay, i think i got 110 likes xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?" -Jaden Smith

"How can gambling be a sin if life is a gamble?" -me

Well shoot, all my funny quotes are situational.

One of @alby800's status updates turned from case modding to bra sizes in less than 5 minutes.

HZtRhj1.png

I remember that thread!

Criteria -

1k Posts

50 Likes

I have enough likes but not enough posts :(

But good luck to everyone else.

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?" -Jaden Smith

"How can gambling be a sin if life is a gamble?" -me

Well shoot, all my funny quotes are situational.

One of @alby800's status updates turned from case modding to bra sizes in less than 5 minutes.

I remember that thread!

I think I was part of it....and only just managed to shut up before I got caught up in the....problems.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

To hell with this.
2281059_o.gif

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

This guys wanted to put uranium in his loop.

their was this guy with a r7 260x and was wondering why he couldn't run GTA V at 60 FPS.

and for the vessel giveaway the amount of people posting their entries in the general discussion. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

A funny moment is when I posted a topic in Off-topic, but it magically appeared in Hot deals. 

now that I think about it, maybe that's where it should have been. after all, I am kind of a 'hot deal' :P

thanks for the giveaway OP :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

"What are you doing?"

"It's like you're in a dentist"

*Dennis spins up drill above open mouth*

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I'd have to say the funniest moment I've seen yet on the forums is the "How Girls work" thread, this post right here. Best and on-the-point reply ever. :lol: Plus the general replies made me laugh a few times. A lot of Askew posts would have made it as the funniest, but that's just...

Good luck to all that enter and congratulations to the winner ahead of time, and of course thanks to @CoolaxGaming for hosting the giveaway for us. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I can join right? With my offtopic posts im well over a thousand. Oh you mean literally. All right I'll go cry in the corner

Lets not end this at 40 entries!

Alright :D

All the homoerotic Linus x Slick memes in that one thread... The nightmares :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Not actually joining, but the old office tour vlog where he found a quadro on the floor has to be my favorite moment

Eye kneed moar rahm. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

My tech teacher is teaching me how to use the folder system in windows and how to use google drive this year! Trust me I am not happy either. Please Help

P.S. Congrats for being an active forum user like me and many other! It makes this place special with people that are helpful and nice and active. Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome and for giving away ram! 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet.