So Why Is Apple "The best" in some peoples eyes?

whatishacks

I'm simply amazed that a product with NO ACTIVE COOLING exists, good job apple!

I'm simply amazed that a product with NO ACTIVE COOLING exists, good job apple!

Yeah, your smartphone, smartwatch,Smart TV, tablet have a 120MM fan, right?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Why the fuck would anybody buy the MacBook 2015 when you can get this for 399€ with specs as good as your MacBook Pro:

-snip-

ehmm that tablet is more like the macbook 2015 linus tried(video you linked before)

specs more like mine.

post-54592-0-83025700-1441142633.png

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

ehmm that tablet is more like the macbook 2015 linus tried(video you linked before)

specs more like mine.

attachicon.gifmac stats.png

So... what are you precisely doing with that much power on the go?

Also there is no way the octa-core in my tablet underperforms to a dual core at shitty dual core.

1.1GHz

1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core M processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.4GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache

Configurable to 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core M processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Yeah, your smartphone, smartwatch,Smart TV, tablet have a 120MM fan, right?

I was referring to laptops 

No because I'm a smart guy and used Mac Os X since Mountain Lion for FREE

So if you haven't owned apple products before, then you really don;t have any right to be complaining about the build quality, customer service and ease of use OOB.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

So if you haven't owned apple products before, then you really don;t have any right to be complaining about the build quality, customer service and ease of use OOB.

Because there is NO such thing as "APPLE PRODUCT".

It's a PC or laptop with a different Os installed on it. Apple doesn't make any actual hardware apart from their accessories.

And YES, i would never buy a apple product ever in my life, just like I would never buy a Sony or Microsoft consoles (maybe Nintendo NX)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

It's a PC or laptop with a different Os installed on it.

An apple product is a product which is designed, constructed, licensed, distributed and/or sold by apple. It's a PC, laptop etc. yes, but it's an apple product, same as an MSI laptop is an MSI product, or a fractal design case is a fractal design product.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

An apple product is a product which is designed, constructed, licensed, distributed and/or sold by apple. It's a PC, laptop etc. yes, but it's an apple product, same as an MSI laptop is an MSI product, or a fractal design case is a fractal design product.

But you don't call this a ACER PREDATOR. It's just a "prebuild PC" like Apple.

Just take a look at the Imac 5K, the screen isn't even made by Apple it's made by LG. And we all know how cheap LG products are.

acer-predator-G7750-A64.jpg

But please can you tell me what exactly am I missing on by not buying Apple products? Saving my cash and using it on real hardware?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I prefer Apple phones because of the basic fact I can plug it into my car audio system via USB and play lossless music files, spotify, pandora, ect through a digital connection. Letting my system process the audio for the best sound quality I can get. Unlike the out dated Android system, I cannot do this simple task. Bluetooth is always brought up but the fact that the audio quality is utter dogshit, I cannot use Android phones. 

Because my parents and relatives can't fuck it up without a great deal of effort. Means I have to deal with less support calls.

OS is simpler, laptops sure as hell look nicer, they're a household name

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

It's a PC or laptop with a different Os installed on it. Apple doesn't make any actual hardware apart from their accessories.

And YES, i would never buy a apple product ever in my life, just like I would never buy a Sony or Microsoft consoles (maybe Nintendo NX)

Sorry, but that is the most retarded thing I have seen on this forum. 

You think Lenovo, HP and so on make their own RAM, processors, HDD's etc. for all their products.... 

Fuck. 

No.

because you get the apple experience, something, which up till now, no other competing company has been able to achieve let alone outperform.

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

Sorry, but that is the most retarded thing I have seen on this forum. 

You think Lenovo, HP and so on make their own RAM, processors, HDD's etc. for all their products.... 

Fuck. 

No.

So it's just a PC because they use Intel&Nvidia/AMD parts just like everyone else.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So it's just a PC because they use Intel&Nvidia/AMD parts just like everyone else.

Only, they use their own operating system on their own products... Anyway, where did I say it wasn't a PC? I was saying that what you said, was utterly ridiculous ("there is no such thing as an Apple product")

Only, they use their own operating system on their own products...

So, why did I have to pay 17.99€ for Mountain Lion exactly?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So, why did I have to pay 17.99€ for Mountain Lion exactly?

What.... Dude, you go from one thing to a completely different thing. 

Why did you have to pay for it? Don't know, ask Apple, that's their pricing policy obviously. Same reason you had to pay for an upgrade to Windows 8 I guess... IDK. 

Anyway, if you hadn't noticed, this thread was deemed for "So Why Is Apple "The best" in some peoples eyes?", yet you've been in here just trying to shoot Apple down in any way you can, disregarding anyone's opinion that's not in-line with your own. We get it, you don't seem to like or agree with Apple because "there's no such thing as an Apple product, they just take a PC or Laptop and stick a different OS on it" or whatever. 

What.... Dude, you go from one thing to a completely different thing. 

Why did you have to pay for it? Don't know, ask Apple, that's their pricing policy obviously. Same reason you had to pay for an upgrade to Windows 8 I guess... IDK. 

Anyway, if you hadn't noticed, this thread was deemed for "So Why Is Apple "The best" in some peoples eyes?", yet you've been in here just trying to shoot Apple down in any way you can, disregarding anyone's opinion that's not in-line with your own. We get it, you don't seem to like or agree with Apple because "there's no such thing as an Apple product, they just take a PC or Laptop and stick a different OS on it" or whatever. 

By selling OS X on the Play Store, Apple is basically encouraging people to make somewhat legal Hackintoshes.

If I was a politician, I would just ask 30% or more VAT from overpriced shit like Apple and Alienware because people don't care about their money anyways.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

But you don't call this a ACER PREDATOR. It's just a "prebuild PC" like Apple.

Just take a look at the Imac 5K, the screen isn't even made by Apple it's made by LG. And we all know how cheap LG products are

But please can you tell me what exactly am I missing on by not buying Apple products? Saving my cash and using it on real hardware?

No, I would call that an acer predator. It's ugly as sin, but it's an acer, same for dell, HP, Packard bell etc.

LG do make good products, I've been hit and miss with them in the past when it comes to phones, but these days I think they're largely well made. (Not sure on their webOS smart TVs though)

If you don't need or want an apple device, then you aren't missing out. I personally built my own PC instead of buying an iMac for uni, but I had a different need (gaming) than iMacs can provide. It all depends on your use case and preference. It's down to the experience, many people love the experience you get from buying and using an apple product, but many, like yourself, don't understand the hype and love for them and see them as overpriced junk. I'm in the middle, I love the quality of their products, but the price is a bit sore for me for most of their products.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

No, I would call that an acer predator. It's ugly as sin, but it's an acer, same for dell, HP, Packard bell etc.

LG do make good products, I've been hit and miss with them in the past when it comes to phones, but these days I think they're largely well made. (Not sure on their webOS smart TVs though)

If you don't need or want an apple device, then you aren't missing out. I personally built my own PC instead of buying an iMac for uni, but I had a different need (gaming) than iMacs can provide. It all depends on your use case and preference. It's down to the experience, many people love the experience you get from buying and using an apple product, but many, like yourself, don't understand the hype and love for them and see them as overpriced junk. I'm in the middle, I love the quality of their products, but the price is a bit sore for me for most of their products.

But what is this experience you speak of?

What do I miss other then the frustration of having shit hardwared compared to running OSX on my PC with 6700K/980TI?

Not only are Apple products overpriced, even I was a multi-millionaire I wouldn't buy one because there is simpy no option with 5960X or Xeon CPU and 4 980Ti's.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

By selling OS X on the Play Store, Apple is basically encouraging people to make somewhat legal Hackintoshes.

If I was a politician, I would just ask 30% or more VAT from overpriced shit like Apple and Alienware because people don't care about their money anyways.

I honestly don't even know if you're trolling anymore, but I'm not going to waste my time here, as you have proved previously there's no getting through to you so I'm not even going to explain what that ^^ is also ridiculous. 

Reason I left this thread a few pages in.

They provide simplicity for people. SOme people just want to have an easy experience (Not that WIndows or ANdroid isnt)

But what is this experience you speak of?

What do I miss other then the frustration of having shit hardwared compared to running OSX on my PC with 6700K/980TI?

Not only are Apple products overpriced, even I was a multi-millionaire I wouldn't buy one because there is simpy no option with 5960X or Xeon CPU and 4 980Ti's.

I know I'm just feeding the troll at this point, but oh well. Apple computers aren't for gaming, so a 5960x and quad 980ti setup is unnecessary, especially if you're trying to build something elegant and small. The apple experience is something that can't really be described and people like yourself won't appreciate due to being biased already, so you can be content to using OSX in a hackintosh that will likely be rather temperamental every time there's a new update or you try to upgrade it. Apple computers are successful because there's almostno need to troubleshoot issues such as driver incompatibilities, they can work easily for dummies and open up to be more advanced for those with experience and knowledge.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I know I'm just feeding the troll at this point, but oh well. Apple computers aren't for gaming, so a 5960x and quad 980ti setup is unnecessary, especially if you're trying to build something elegant and small.

Look. Desktops are death for the common folk. The only two people that buy desktops are either gamers or people that actually make money with their computer (self employees or big company's don't matter)

There is no way a videoediting or 3D moddeling company is gonna buy Imac 5K's with a crappy mobile version of a 290X which just can't handle the industry standard RED cameras, with the latest one having a 8K 100FPS sensor. So yes, 5960x or a Xeon with 18 cores and 980Ti or Titan X's are needed.

The apple experience is something that can't really be described and people like yourself won't appreciate due to being biased already, so you can be content to using OSX in a hackintosh that will likely be rather temperamental every time there's a new update or you try to upgrade it.

I will be honest and say I haven't used OSX in a few months since I built my new PC. But yeah, updates are usually ready for Hackintoshing within days on http://www.tonymacx86.com/

Apple computers are successful because there's almostno need to troubleshoot issues such as driver incompatibilities, they can work easily for dummies and open up to be more advanced for those with experience and knowledge.

There is no way a Apple computer is gonna be easier for let's say my mom which has been using Windows for the past like 20 years. Or my grandma which has just got her first laptop first years ago, she would have to start all over again for OS X. Also she won't spend 1000€ on a laptop/Imac just to use Skype/Google a few times a week.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU