Official 2016 Election Discussion

HumbleMobo

Don't post hate if you're a democrat, you're welcome to post positive stuff and not stuff like "Omg republicanz are styoobid why is dis here!!!11111" Just wanted to see 'cause you know the debates were a while ago and there's an election coming up :D  

Edit:  The title has been changed from "Preferred, Republican Candidates?"  To the current one!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I'm a liberal, but I would have to say the Republican candidates are bad this year. Most of the time I don't mind them, but this year some of them are loco

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Don't post hate if you're a democrat, you're welcome to post positive stuff and not stuff like "Omg republicanz are styoobid why is dis here!!!11111" Just wanted to see 'cause you know the debates were a while ago and there's an election coming up :D

To clarify don't post hate just because you're a democrat and don't like Republicans.

I'm a liberal, but I would have to say the Republican candidates are bad this year. Most of the time I don't mind them, but this year some of them are loco

But my question was what are your preferred Republican candidates ;_;

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Lemme put this out there:

If you vote for Trump, you're a lunatic. Sorry, but it's true. I feel like Trump will not make America better, only more hated.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

@HumbleMobo Not even sure, I like how Trump is straight forward but at the same time I think he is too direct and would cause issues with other countries

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

If you vote for Trump, you're a lunatic. Sorry, but it's true. I feel like Trump will not make America better, only more hated.

What is the candidate you like though xD and I sorta agree but I like that he speaks his mind!

This is probably going to get locked. I like Bush more then trump personally. (but I'm more liberal dispite all that) I think bush can bring more to the table with the rest of the world, can and will get very far with that finical past he has.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

What is the candidate you like though xD and I sorta agree but I like that he speaks his mind!

#Bernie2016. But if he keeps speaking his mind like that, some day he will be assassinated.

This is probably going to get locked. I like Bush more then trump personally. (but I'm more liberal dispite all that) I think bush can bring more to the table with the rest of the world, can and will get very far with that finical past he has.

But let's not forget, Bush did 9/11.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The more time goes on the more mitt looks better, not my color and hes not running so idk.

#Bernie2016. 

I love Bernie so much, I feel like he is genuinely the only politician that has his head screwed in properly

Rand Paul is probably the only viable option of the ones we know are "seriously considered". The rest of them are a collection of bozos. Ben Carson would be the best of them all (I prefer him even if he supports research on baby bodies), but we all know that's not going to happen. I really hate having to pick the lesser of evils, it makes me so furious, but unfortunately it is the only method available to prevent total domination of the country. I mean to say if you go the BreitBart's website and vote or check the votes, Trump is winning by a land slide and then it is Cruz. This gives you a general idea of the priorities and mentality of voters...and the hell we all will face because of it.

So the next pawn will be another Bush or Obama; easily manipulated and completely "appealing" to the Liberals and "kids" of this generation.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Honestly, I like Trump. He's upfront about his opinions and he's not afraid of adversity. And I agree with him on most if not all issues. We need to secure our borders. Illegals have been coming over here for years, why do the children they give birth to here deserve birth-right citizenship? The 14th Amendment wasn't built to serve that purpose, it was built for the task of bringing the US out of slavery. I'll cue you into something though, the tech industry and the internet is full of liberals. You're not going to easily find someone who agrees with you.

Rand Paul, Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson also speak sense in multiple degrees to me, as does Jeb.

And if someone says that we can trust Hillary, get out. I won't hate on liberals, but for Christ's sake, her past is about as spotty as it can be. She stored classified documents in her home against the law and yet I'd bet that the law will go floppy on her.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

#Bernie2016. But if he keeps speaking his mind like that, some day he will be assassinated.

xD that's George Bush and Bernie is a Democrat not a Republican.  #Hiliary #FeelTheBern

Pretty much this

stacey-image.gif?w=474

I have to  go with Bernie

The more time goes on the more mitt looks better, not my color and hes not running so idk.

Lol my little brother loves Mitt for some reason and hates Obama, and rightly so xD

I love Bernie so much, I feel like he is genuinely the only politician that has his head screwed in properly

Exactly, if i could vote, i would vote for him.

Honestly, I like Trump. He's upfront about his opinions and he's not afraid of adversity. And I agree with him on most if not all issues. We need to secure our borders. Illegals have been coming over here for years, why do the children they give birth to here deserve birth-right citizenship? The 14th Amendment wasn't built to serve that purpose, it was built for the task of bringing the US out of slavery. I'll cue you into something though, the tech industry and the internet is full of liberals. You're not going to easily find someone who agrees with you.

Rand Paul, Rick Santorum, Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson also speak sense in multiple degrees to me, as does Jeb.

You are so right but you know Benny boy used some fetal tissue in the past soooo he says he's against abortion and fetal tissue collection but I dunno anymore :P

First off, screw off with the Bush did 9/11 noise. Unless you're joking, there's only proof that the notion that Bush perpetrated 9/11 is bullshit.

Now, to the task at hand, why do you think Bernie would be good for America? I'm not saying that he will or won't be, but at least provide input as to why instead of just plopping down a name.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I want so badly for there to be a decent republican candidate but there just isn't. Every time they say something I agree with they say two things I don't. 

You are so right but you know Benny boy used some fetal tissue in the past soooo he says he's against abortion and fetal tissue collection but I dunno anymore :P

Yeah, there will never be a perfect candidate of course. I can name negatives about all of the candidates, though my list for Trump is shortest and I like his upfront-ness.

@HumbleMobo Not even sure, I like how Trump is straight forward but at the same time I think he is too direct and would cause issues with other countries

Lol I agree I do MUN so I know a thing or two about mannerisms and foreign policy so it could be bad but after Obama I don't know how you'd describe bad xD

I'm not one to believe that ever since the cold war ended, if anyone funded that bush didn't, it was one of the other people before his time the effectively funded their own enemy, to indirectly fight russia. But these are my views with my opinion. :)

Yeah, there will never be a perfect candidate of course. I can name negatives about all of the candidates, though my list for Trump is shortest and I like his upfront-ness.

With a congress full of basically republicans, would he even get along with his own party with how upfront he can be?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Lol my little brother loves Mitt for some reason and hates Obama, and rightly so xD

i voted for Obama but, he hasn't really been the person i hopedn for that being said its a lame duck session and will be for the beginning of the next term too so not much will get done. I honestly don't care about most the stuff either side fight for there are bigger issues. All that being said i do want someone that is better/smarter than me on their worst day and i see very few of those people running or both sides. Mitt is pretty smart and he really is a kind person.

In a year when the candidates have thinned out I'll look closer, right its just pr.

Guys reminder this talking about the republican candidate you like and debating over the candidates not just dropping in and saying you don't like 'em!  @Octavialicous you're ok m8 because you are following up and actually talking about both sides instead of just hate :D

edit

Trump's honesty and lack of fear for being blunt about his opinions and the affairs of the country is a value that should be worshipped in a politician. But you know those SJWs take everything he says and then twists it into racism or hatred so his honesty is hidden behind a wall of angry hipsters and the like. I still wouldn't vote for him, because I don't think he can lead a nation, but I sure do wish more politicians acted like him when it came to talking about his opinions/views.

Yea, there's no getting around that. You can't be pro-life and then do that. I could believe he changed his mind from supporting the research but he still claims he's pro-life and against fetal tissue research.

I want so badly for there to be a decent republican candidate but there just isn't. Every time they say something I agree with they say two things I don't. 

But you won't find a person in the entire world who 100% agrees with you. If that's what you are striving to find in this world it is more likely you will see interdimensional travel before you meet a person, let alone a politician, that agrees with you entirely.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |