Official 2016 Election Discussion

HumbleMobo

First off, screw off with the Bush did 9/11 noise. Unless you're joking, there's only proof that the notion that Bush perpetrated 9/11 is bullshit.

Now, to the task at hand, why do you think Bernie would be good for America? I'm not saying that he will or won't be, but at least provide input as to why instead of just plopping down a name.

I feel like he would be good for america because he's against tax breaks for the rich, i believe he can bring more jobs to america, and he can try to create racial justice in america, stirred up by recent events in America

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i voted for Obama but, he hasn't really been the person i hope for that being said its a lame duck session and will be off the beginning of the next term too so not much will get done. I honestly don't care about most the stuff either side fight foor there are bigger issues. All that being said i do want someone that is better/smarter than me on their worst day and i see very few of those people running or both sides. Mitt is pretty smart and he really is a kind person.

Don't worry apparently over 60% of the voters that came out(I'm not referring to closets) said they regretted their vote and wouldn't have vote for him.  The number continues to rise and he's done jack squat!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

What I can respect about Bernie Sanders is that the guy has his head screwed on for the most part. I don't agree with most of his views but obviously I wouldn't.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

But you won't find a person in the entire world who 100% agrees with you. If that's what you are striving to find in this world it is more likely you will see interdimensional travel before you meet a person, let alone a politician, that agrees with you entirely.

Not what I meant, I am fine with them not agree 100%. I mean they have to more agree with me than more not agree and most the time republicans agree on Guns, Privacy, Police, etc. But then they some shit like "Global warming in made up" and make me say "I can't vote for that"

I feel like he would be good for america because he's against tax breaks for the rich, i believe he can bring more jobs to america, and he can try to create racial justice in america, stirred up by recent events in America

Nah, He is too far left. Way to far to the point where he is stealing from the rich to give to the poor, which isn't right either.

Yea, there's no getting around that. You can't be pro-life and then do that. I could believe he changed his mind from supporting the research but he still claims he's pro-life and against fetal tissue research.

But you won't find a person in the entire world who 100% agrees with you. If that's what you are striving to find in this world it is more likely you will see interdimensional travel before you meet a person, let alone a politician, that agrees with you entirely.

So true!  It's all the same for Democrats and don't come down on me like an abandoned home but I like Jeb, he's pretty well rounded.  He has a metric ton of experience I mean his dad and brother were presidents.  A lot of people don't like his brother, the dad was okay but Jeb has come out and said basically Jeb, is Jeb!  He's not his brother nor his dad and btw George Bush went to war because of intelligence he was given and the intelligence turned out to be false so it isn't his fault!

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Why should the rich pay higher tax rates than the poorer people? That makes no sense, essentially what that's saying is "Fuck you, you get to pay a higher rate than people with lesser money because you worked harder in life for what you have." I'm not for tax breaks for the rich so to speak. I'm for an equal tax rate, along the lines of Rand Paul's 14% flat tax plan. All American people will pay a fair amount of tax in relation to each other. Poorer people won't be smothered, richer people won't be overtaxed.

And what racial injustice? The death of Michael Brown was justified, he tried to take Officer Wilson's weapon and he got what was coming to him. The case of Eric Garner is a little more difficult, but because someone sees that they are differently colored doesn't automatically make it a racially driven assault. If anything it's just overuse of power. The man that just got shot a few days ago as well, allegedly he drew a gun at the cops as he was getting away. The cops sense danger to them, what do you expect them to do, hug the guy? No, they're going to protect themsevles and those around them. And the reaction to these altercations is bullshit as well, if they're such peaceful and harmless people then why are they looting, stealing and burning down buildings? And no, I'm not trying to make a case of how somehow whites are better than blacks (I don't necessarily believe that), but the groups of people claiming nonviolence are doing a bad job at executing on that sense. And Bernie was laughed off of the stage by members of Black Lives Matter (such a stupid name BTW, all lives matter, none more than others.)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

What I can respect about Bernie Sanders is that the guy has his head screwed on for the most part. I don't agree with most of his views but obviously I wouldn't.

He's kinda like Rand Paul, a Trump knockoff xD

Don't worry apparently over 60% of the voters that came out(I'm not referring to closets) said they regretted their vote and wouldn't have vote for him. The number continues to rise and he's done jack squat!

president isn't a all powerful position, we made it way. Im not sure i regret it, i do want a physicist as president would be nice for 4 years just to hear straight up math and sigma 5 research papers on Congress's desk. Public schools would have to be a lot better for distribution equations.

Nah, He is too far left. Way to far to the point where he is stealing from the rich to give to the poor, which isn't right either. 

But considering the amount of tax breaks the rich get, i don't think it's fair for the low and middle class to get taxed while the rich get breaks. like that's the most unfair thing ever

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Now, to the task at hand, why do you think Bernie would be good for America? I'm not saying that he will or won't be, but at least provide input as to why instead of just plopping down a name.

I like that Sanders wants to invest in people, not policies or things. Take away some of the things that cause people the most stress, like healthcare and education costs. We, as a nation, need to get past the "Why" and move on to the "how" of doing it. Republicans always make a big deal about their pro-life credentials, but getting rid of abortion doesn't really do much when one in five kids don't have stable sources of nutrition. If people are healthy and educated, then everything else will also get better by osmosis.

Why should the rich pay higher tax rates than the poorer people? That makes no sense, essentially what that's saying is "Fuck you, you get to pay a higher rate than people with lesser money because you worked harder in life for what you have."

And what racial injustice? The death of Michael Brown was justified, he tried to take Officer Wilson's weapon and he got what was coming to him. The case of Eric Garner is a little more difficult, but because someone sees that they are differently colored doesn't automatically make it a racially driven assault. If anything it's just overuse of power. The man that just got shot a few days ago as well, allegedly he drew a gun at the cops as he was getting away. The cops sense danger to them, what do you expect them to do, hug the guy? No, they're going to protect themsevles and those around them.

Yes thank you! The rich should be able to keep their wealth because they live here and are living the American dream that everyone in our country so desires to live! So because they are successful and they are living the American dream we are going to punish 'em? That's not right!

Guys try to stay on topic xD it's beginning to get hot in here from all the Berning :P So back to your preferred Republican Candidates!

But considering the amount of tax breaks the rich get, i don't think it's fair for the low and middle class to get taxed while the rich get breaks. like that's the most unfair thing ever

It depends on the reason for the tax breaks. A lot of it is business experiences and such. When you own and operate a business, come back and tell me how unfair it is.  I have lived on both sides of the spectrum. I have been bone broke living in a 1 bedroom apartment with a whole family and I have been a millionaire. I have a solid understanding of why and how the finical side of the government works. I will say, not every tax break is fair but for the most part (90+ %) of them are. 

OK what i can say is all these candidates, republican or democrat, at least don't have their heads stuck up their asses. They do realize the issues in America right now, unlike Obama, and they have their ways of solving it.

OK what i can say is all these candidates, republican or democrat, at least don't have their heads stuck up their asses. They do realize the issues in America right now, unlike Obama, and they have their ways of solving it.

That's how I think of all of this. And realistically, as voters, we (or at least some of us since we're not all old enough) get to choose whose methods are best. I think Trump's efforts are the best, you may think Sanders' are. There's nothing wrong with differing opinions, we all get to voice those opinions at the polls.

*sheds tear* Those were some bootiful words terry, truly! I like Jeb tho he's a pretty well rounded guy

That's how I think of all of this. And realistically, as voters, we (or at least some of us since we're not all old enough) get to choose whose methods are best. I think Trump's efforts are the best, you may think Sanders' are. There's nothing wrong with differing opinions, we all get to voice those opinions at the polls.

Bernie as I said before is a trump knockoff like Rand Paul

The only thing with trump is I feel like he would piss off a ton of countries. xD

Guys try to stay on topic xD it's beginning to get hot in here from all the Berning :P  So back to your preferred Republican Candidates!

Well you're asking us for opinions about our desired candidate and of course people won't agree with each other as they are different

So expect it to get out of hand in quite a while (just like the politicians themselves)

Hey guys thanks for being active we already got 3 pages and over 100 views in like a few mins xD  I thought it'd be slow lol

You guys do relize that the vast majority of vaccines come from stem cells from these babies? On that topic anyway. So would you rather have little Johnny possibly save countless lives or go in the trash with zero benefit, just a sad loss.

Not going to debate that either way. It's just something to think about. Because it's just how you morally stand.

Now onto trump. Please for the love of God don't like him just because he's "honest". Because so is Bernie. People like trump because he's a radical. He wants to make massive changes.

Kinda ironic ihmo. It's also interesting that the radical republic, typically uphold the Constitution to the very letter(second amendment anyone?) Yet this very country was born out of immigration. How many native americans do you see? Not many. So out of a country born of immigration, how can we kick out legal us citizens because of their parents immigration?

Now, not saying right or wrong either way. Just something to think about. You have every right to agree, disagree, hell you have the right to be a hard head asshole.(not on this fourm, read:CoC) but yeah. Please, just please keep a open mind. This biggest problem ihmo is people get stuck in their ways. And they choose to ignore facts.

My uncle for example, literially anything Obama does, its the worst policy in existence. He sends more troops? He's killing americans. He pulls out the troops? It's because he's a Muslim. Ect. Please don't be like that. Please.

Off topic, any one else notice how suddenly because we have a black president, we can openly insult the president? What the hell is up with that. You can respect a position but still disagree with someone. (Read:any management position ever)

Exit: actually ontopic. I like trump because he will split the GOP and ruin the Republican votes. I think trump is more of rich guy having fun then anything. I think it's a ploy to get superpac money to get richer ihmo.

The only thing with trump is I feel like he would piss off a ton of countries. xD

Yep!  That's true and that's what I thought from the beginning!

Guys try to stay on topic xD it's beginning to get hot in here from all the Berning :P  So back to your preferred Republican Candidates!

Normally, I'm a pretty moderate Democrat. I can typically appreciate some things the right brings to the table. This time around, however, the whole Republican field is just running way too far to the right. I'm leaning very hard left this cycle, just because the Democratic platform helps the most people.

Well you're asking us for opinions about our desired candidate and of course people won't agree with each other as they are different

So expect it to get out of hand in quite a while (just like the politicians themselves)

The republican candidates tho but whatevs xD

I honestly think Obama is just a great talker who sounds great, but he rarely executes anything he says or believes in

I expected more from him even as a non-american 

Normally, I'm a pretty moderate Democrat. I can typically appreciate some things the right brings to the table. This time around, however, the whole Republican field is just running way too far to the right. I'm leaning very hard left this cycle, just because the Democratic platform helps the most people.

I feel the sides have both gone to far. I am to the point where I am not huge fans of either.

as a non-american citizen

tumblr_n6y1zrMvB81r35t19o2_r1_250.gif

You guys do relize that the vast majority of vaccines come from stem cells from these babies? On that topic anyway. So would you rather have little Johnny possibly save countless lives or go in the trash with zero benefit, just a sad loss.

Not going to debate that either way. It's just something to think about. Because it's just how you morally stand.

Now onto trump. Please for the love of God don't like him just because he's "honest". Because so is Bernie. People like trump because he's a radical. He wants to make massive changes.

Kinda ironic ihmo. It's also interesting that the radical republic, typically uphold the Constitution to the very letter(second amendment anyone?) Yet this very country was born out of immigration. How many native americans do you see? Not many. So out of a country born of immigration, how can we kick out legal us citizens because of their parents immigration?

Now, not saying right or wrong either way. Just something to think about. You have every right to agree, disagree, hell you have the right to be a hard head asshole.(not on this fourm, read:CoC) but yeah. Please, just please keep a open mind. This biggest problem ihmo is people get stuck in their ways. And they choose to ignore facts.

My uncle for example, literially anything Obama does, its the worst policy in existence. He sends more troops? He's killing americans. He pulls out the troops? It's because he's a Muslim. Ect. Please don't be like that. Please.

Off topic, any one else notice how suddenly because we have a black president, we can openly insult the president? What the hell is up with that. You can respect a position but still disagree with someone. (Read:any management position ever)

But Trump i feel like is making changes to hurt America, like you said, to make children of immigrant families non US citizens. Because you are right, America is run on immigrants. If immigrants weren't legal citizens here, america would be a mess, let's leave it at that.