Spotify Playlist Building.

_JohnB330ci

cntrl+z?

It doesn't work. I pressed CTRL+A and they were all selected and I tried to remove Fallout 3 Theme and it took them all away.

I am upset. I already contacted Spotify, if they can't do anything I'm screwed.

Oh my god this is worse than ISIS putting my town on their kill list. Oooooh my god.

It doesn't work. I pressed CTRL+A and they were all selected and I tried to remove Fallout 3 Theme and it took them all away.

Oh my god this is worse than ISIS putting my town on their kill list. Oooooh my god.

that sounds hella bad. I am afraid you can only use the spotify history function to look back at the songs you listened to.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Keep your list coming. So far, you've already hit on one of my favorite Metalcore bands with Eyes Set To Kill. I'm really not into hardcore screamo, and actually detest Slipknot, but bands like Eyes Set To Kill and Silverstein have this harmonic trait to them I've grown to like.

Most that I've added (up to 1400 on my list I think) has been Weezer, Rise Against, Nirvana, etc. 

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Did you delete the playlist, or just some songs from the playlist?

Every time I've ever deleted songs from a playlist, CTRL+Z has undone my deletion. I believe it only works until you change your view though, so navigating to another album, artist, or any page away from the playlist you just deleted songs off of will negate the effects of CTRL+Z...

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Did you delete the playlist, or just some songs from the playlist?

Every time I've ever deleted songs from a playlist, CTRL+Z has undone my deletion. I believe it only works until you change your view though, so navigating to another album, artist, or any page away from the playlist you just deleted songs off of will negate the effects of CTRL+Z...

It wasn't a playlist, it was my entire list of songs. I selected them all so that I could copy them to the public playlist, and deleted them all.

It wasn't a playlist, it was my entire list of songs. I selected them all so that I could copy them to the public playlist, and deleted them all.

Oh snap. Do you have Last.fm setup to scrobble your plays? If so, you could browse through your profile and re-add all your songs. Otherwise it doesn't look like there's a recycle bin for deleted songs.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

No, I don't think I've set it up. It's over for me. :(

There is a history function in spotify, that would be a way to re-add your stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I find the lack of Franz Ferdinand disturbing.

Take Me Out is there... But where's classics like Ulysses, This Fire, The Fallen, etc.?

I must rectify this one way or another.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I find the lack of Franz Ferdinand disturbing.

Take Me Out is there... But where's classics like Ulysses, This Fire, The Fallen, etc.?

I must rectify this one way or another.

never heard of any of those..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I didn't even know about the band at all.

I didn't even know about the band at all.

https://youtu.be/_WiwOojDTrs?t=6s

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

• 1 month later...

This might be a bit of a resurrection, but I just added some songs and two albums from Hopsin, a really good rapper. Some albums from ice cube, this time the older ones like AmeriKKKas most wanted and Bootlegs. Also added the two revolutionary albums from Immortal technique, as well as god of the serengeti from vinnie paz. I also added Population You from pleasureville. And last but not least (don't shoot me pls) The frozen movie soundtrack, as I have been enjoying listening to that one for about a month now. And still have not yet gotten bored from it.

This might be a bit of a resurrection, but I just added some songs and two albums from Hopsin, a really good rapper. Some albums from ice cube, this time the older ones like AmeriKKKas most wanted and Bootlegs. Also added the two revolutionary albums from Immortal technique, as well as god of the serengeti from vinnie paz. I also added Population You from pleasureville. And last but not least (don't shoot me pls) The frozen movie soundtrack, as I have been enjoying listening to that one for about a month now. And still have not yet gotten bored from it.

well your addition of the frozen soundtrack will ruin everything for me thanks.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

well your addition of the frozen soundtrack will ruin everything for me thanks.

AHA HA HA (evil laugh), you can just skip it. its like 15 songs on a metric fuckton in total 3107 were on. so per normal song you wil hear you will hear the grand total of 15/3107=0.00482 frozen songs, that's exactly 3107/15=207.133 songs per frozen song, or, 1 per 12 hours of listening.

AHA HA HA (evil laugh), you can just skip it. its like 15 songs on a metric fuckton in total 3107 were on. so per normal song you wil hear you will hear the grand total of 15/3107=0.00482 frozen songs, that's exactly 3107/15=207.133 songs per frozen song, or, 1 per 12 hours of listening.

on desktop sure but on mobile the 7 skips is going to kill me

not to mention this "recommended music" BS

I added a few songs, see a lot of FOB love them :D

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

on desktop sure but on mobile the 7 skips is going to kill me

not to mention this "recommended music" BS

I know, the recommended music is very fucking irritating, really really fucking not cool. but 7 skips would get you up to 207.133 * 7 = 1449 songs before running out of skips if you only skip the frozen ones, I won't blame you if you get sick from the playlist, but don't blame someone who is obviously not to blame.

also, I added an album from tech9 (all 6's and 7's) and Free meal. a single from hopsin.

I know, the recommended music is very fucking irritating, really really fucking not cool. but 7 skips would get you up to 207.133 * 7 = 1449 songs before running out of skips if you only skip the frozen ones, I won't blame you if you get sick from the playlist, but don't blame someone who is obviously not to blame.

also, I added an album from tech9 (all 6's and 7's) and Free meal. a single from hopsin.

well I also skip the metal which there is of of.

• 3 months later...

I added a few random things to this, check it out. Some classified(canadian hip hop) and some like random gnarls barkley and stuff.

14 hours ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

I added a few random things to this, check it out. Some classified(canadian hip hop) and some like random gnarls barkley and stuff.

Finally a new member. Was getting bored of listening to my own music.

4 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Finally a new member. Was getting bored of listening to my own music.

Saw it in your sig. I didn't add much, honestly not a huge music person, but i added a few things and listened for a while. 

1 hour ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

Saw it in your sig. I didn't add much, honestly not a huge music person, but i added a few things and listened for a while. 

I don't listen to it myself. I use it to pick out what I like and place it into a refined playlist.

3 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

In a weeks time, if Scan doesn't play ball again with my current z77 sabertooth RMA, can I make a very angry and annoyed feedback? Managed to get them to accept the RMA but they won't change the email of where all of the information is being sent to (friend bought it for me as I didn't have a debit card at the time since I had...still have (I have 2 debit cards...)all of my money stored in cash form...)...well I'm prepared to give them a zero :D (due to past experience with them but you know...second chances are always good to give).

Absolutely. This is for both good and bad.

3 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Crucial:

• 1- Wasn't asked for one.
  • 1- On the same business day, within hours.
  • 0- Unfortunately, they don't seems to have one in Canada, had to ship to Idaho. Only cost me like 5$ though.
  • 1- Honestly haven't tried all of them. I contacted them by email/through their website.
  • 0- They only paid their share of the shipping, had to pay to send it.
  • 1- They got the RAM and sent the replacement within 3 business days.
  • 1- They were quite nice and didn't try to make stuff up.
  • 0- Well no, this is ridiculous... Not even sure why we take off a whole point for this. What kind of company can afford to give you extra free stuff on top of your replacement.
  • 0- I wasn't offered it, but maybe.

Total : 5/9

(also filled the form on the google doc thing)

Thanks for doing it through the form

I don't really use Spotify, aside from using it for gateways for free downloads from artists. I added a few things, if anyone likes it I can add more of that type of stuff. Not everyone is into the whole electronic, 'EDM' :ph34r:(I hate that term, but it is literally electronic dance music) thing.