Spotify Playlist Building.

_JohnB330ci

Hey there folks! Recently I've been extremely interested in finding new songs and bands and what people listen too, now. I didn't know you could do this before but I've setup a playlist for people to add to, and simply I would love for you to add your own music while also checking out mine and others music :)

Spotify Link: Buildup

HTTP Link: Buildup

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Bippity Boop.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

Just add a bunch of Demi Lovato and your music collection will be complete.

Or you could add it for me:)?

im adding a couple hundred gimme a sec...

edit: there we go

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

im adding a couple hundred gimme a sec...

edit: there we go

Thanks for the contribution :) 

Thanks for the contribution :)

have fun to listening to non mainstream egyptian music that even 99% of egyptians dont know about

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I realize you have a playlist that's almost all rock. No rock playlist is complete without AWOLNATION. They're a great band, and they add a touch of EDM to it, making it even better. I recommend the entire Megalithic Symphony Deluxe album.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Do you want me to add like, my entire playlist or...... because it's giant, and my taste is really broad. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I realize you have a playlist that's almost all rock. No rock playlist is complete without AWOLNATION. They're a great band, and they add a touch of EDM to it, making it even better. I recommend the entire Megalithic Symphony Deluxe album.

10/10 alwolnatoin

I just use all my local music. I would use the normal junk, but audiosurf needs local files

I have around one Gig so far :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Just added a nice 173 tracks.

Added a lot of Awolnation for you <3

Just added some more music. mainly NFS UG1/2/HP music.

have fun to listening to non mainstream egyptian music that even 99% of egyptians dont know about

Is it Dark Philosophy? I bet it's Dark Philosophy

@SherifsDog22 Unfortuantly, I don't use Spotify (I prefere to own my music)

If you like electronic music, try looking up GosT and Perturbator.

If you like rock, try looking into KEN mode, Deerhunter and Fugazi.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Is it Dark Philosophy? I bet it's Dark Philosophy

@SherifsDog22 Unfortuantly, I don't use Spotify (I prefere to own my music)

If you like electronic music, try looking up GosT and Perturbator.

If you like rock, try looking into KEN mode, Deerhunter and Fugazi.

Amr Ismail...

And I prefer not having to pay 

Amr Ismail...

And I prefer not having to pay 

Amr Ismail the movie composer? I thought he was pretty famous.

I think he did the score to How to Let Girls Love You, which was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Amr Ismail the movie composer? I thought he was pretty famous.

I think he did the score to How to Let Girls Love You, which was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

He does famous scores but no one actually knows him. Or listens to him. Except me :P

Who added all the LTT music...

Please explain how you add music. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Please explain how you add music. :P

on a PC you have all the normal select shortcuts (cntrl+a, shift, control) then you right click and select add to playlist

on a mobile device press the 3 dots to the right of the song and choose add to playlist

on a PC you have all the normal select shortcuts (cntrl+a, shift, control) then you right click and select add to playlist

on a mobile device press the 3 dots to the right of the song and choose add to playlist

Ah! Thank you for the quick explanation. :)

edit

when I get back to my pc, I'll try to add some.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ah! Thank you for the quick explanation. :)

edit

when I get back to my pc, I'll try to add some.

just pray philosophy doesn't find this. If he does expect every goddamn jack white song to be in here.

just pray philosophy doesn't find this. If he does expect every goddamn jack white song to be in here.

Well...at least the tracks would be a good addition to the playlist. :lol:

@

Well...at least the tracks would be a good addition to the playlist. :lol:

@

NO DELETE THAT. DELETE IT NOWWWWW.

NO DELETE THAT. DELETE IT NOWWWWW.

You can't delete me... I am forever... 

Good Music: