Happy birthday Linus

It's August 20th! And many people don't know what that symbolises... It's Linus's birthday, and I just want to take a moment to thank god because such a beautiful creature was born... Cheesy stuff aside, I discovered Linus back in 2008 and he was my fav Youtuber because he gave me the luxury to realize how shitty technology i had at the time and with all that aside, he made me more jealous each and every day with all the pretty and shiny CPU's he always held in his hands.

I had a GMA4500 Igpu and was playing cod4 on 15 fps, and despite that, 3000hrs later i became a pro not ever hitting anything close to the also stuttery (but huge for me) 30 fps...

I still don't have a good laptop, probably never will, but have enough money to build a computer soon...

Main components would be a I3 4330 CPU, atleast 8GBs of RAM, and a GTX 760...

But that's not why we are here for...

With this thread I want everybody to do something good for Linus on his special day, be it give him a good message, or a picture of him you're about to photoshop... Fill this thread with gifts for Linus.

(I seriously hope that nobody will include paysafe and cdkey codes, that's too much people)

So, to thank Linus for making my tech childhood even worse than it was by reviewing stuff i will never have, I will first, give him a special gift... (a photoshop in the spoiler down below)

So I would like to say goodbye because i'm probably getting banned from this forum

post-31974-0-05056900-1440083028.jpg

If something like this​ already exists please merge, i didn't see anything through my not really extensive search, so please if this post exists, delete/merge

And I thought I was the only one that saw it.
Happy B-Day Linus.

I have also birthday in 10 days.
My name is also Sebastian. I feel kinda special now  ^_^

how could you refer Linus, the mighty god,    as a creature...

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Happy birthday to Linus, happy birthday to Linus, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday toooooooo Linus. :D Super Happy birthday, Linus :3

Technology Entertainment Creativity

Technology Electricity Control

Technology Electronics Computers

This is going to be a great thread. Gonna sit back and watch this one. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Happy birthday Linus!

Love the tag BTW (All Hail Linus) xD

3JWfNIa.png

fastest photoshop I've ever done xD 

Made with lots of love,

~ BrandonTheCat

how could you refer linus the mighty god,    as a creature...

Blasphemy! Everyone knows that only GabeN is God. Linus stands at the chapel, Head Cardinal to the church of GabeN

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Happy B'day @LinusTech

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Microsoft edge is such a beauty, can't quote anything.

Happy birthday Linus. May Gabe N guide you

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

Happy birthday! Lets all Say happy birthday in this thread :D 

Main Rig: Ryzen 7 5800x | Noctua NHD-15 | Radeon RX 6800 | 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite |
Laptop: Thinkpad T14 Gen 3 | Ryzen 5 Pro 6650U

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Linus. Have a great day and thanks for everything that you do. (unless you do anything bad lol)

Blasphemy! Everyone knows that only GabeN is God. Linus stands at the chapel, Head Cardinal to the church of GabeN

but... wai.  I don't even have an argument. Im . out of words...  this is weird..  I though I was Atheist.  but.   

holly shit.

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Happy B'day @LinusTech

Have an awesome day!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday!

Also, moved to Off Topic

aaaaahh. that suddlety tho xD

but... wai.  I don't even have an argument. Im . out of words...  this is weird..  I though I was Atheist.  but.   

holly shit.

Another Blasphemers eyes, opened by the light that is GabeN, spread by the glorious Linus!

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Happy Birthday Linus!! Keep up the good work....  :D

Hope there's a channelsuperfun video about his birthday

Microsoft edge is such a beauty, can't quote anything.

Use it to download Chrome or FireFox ! lol

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Birthday channelsuperfun video? 

Birthday Vlog video sounds cool!

Use it to download Chrome or FireFox ! lol

let me ask cortana if she can do that :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.