will playing call of duty ruin my csgo skill?

hsm

ill admit it, call of duty does seem pretty fun. the more arcade style can be appealing at times and the singleplayer campains do seem really cool. but if i get it on the pc will it mess me up in csgo? im not an expert on spray patters but i guess i do control them a bit. id love to be able to play them both.

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

ill admit it, call of duty does seem pretty fun. the more arcade style can be appealing at times and the singleplayer campains do seem really cool. but if i get it on the pc will it mess me up in csgo? im not an expert on spray patters but i guess i do control them a bit. id love to be able to play them both.

You think CS:GO players ONLY play CS or something? most people play tons of other games too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Nah man.

Play some CoD. Maybe get one of the Treyarch CoDs and play Zombies too :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Eh if you're not a pro in csgo don't worry

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I recommend BF4 over CoD any day, unless you want unskilled 6 year olds yelling at you. Not sure if it's the same way on PC though, most 6 year olds don't own a PC.

You think CS:GO players ONLY play CS or something? most people play tons of other games too

your AVATAR OMG.

back on topic yeah i know a few csgo players that "let of some steam" in sakura beach and then go backing to a grinding in csgo

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I recommend BF4 over CoD any day, unless you want unskilled 6 year olds yelling at you. Not sure if it's the same way on PC though, most 6 year olds don't own a PC.

BF4 also has 6 year olds yelling at you. 

csgo players that "let of some steam" in sakura beach and then go backing to a grinding in csgo

That's me right now lol :(

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Nah, no one really talk on voip on battlefield.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

Nah, I play a lot. A LOT. Never hear any 6 year olds, much less people that actually use the squad mic. The only people that use the squad mic are old guys that served in the military and actually want to play the game. Maybe in the chat, but those are just funny.

That's me right now lol :(

can i join you

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

BF4 also has 6 year olds abusing you in chat*

This. And if they do, it's mostly old military dudes.

BF4 also has 6 year olds abusing you in chat*

If you take abuse from a line of text then you got more issues than 6 year olds playing a game.

can i join you

Yeah, I'll mail you the plane ticket. It leaves tomorrow k?

My rig: 

Nah.

But you might lose a few brain cells.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Nah, I play a lot. A LOT. Never hear any 6 year olds, much less people that actually use the squad mic. The only people that use the squad mic are old guys that served in the military and actually want to play the game. Maybe in the chat, but those are just funny.

I didn't literally mean yelling... Also, how do you know the age of people by their voice? 

More or less every game I've played on BF4, there's always someone in chat who can't spell for shit who calls everyone who kills them a cheater and so on. 

To be completely honest, the chat in COD is a lot more friendly than BF4... 

Depends. If you're actually good (DMG or above) and get used to the moving and shooting in COD, it can screw you over until you get back into the swing of things.

If you just play casually (silver to MGE), then it doesn't matter. Play away and have fun. I keep my casual gaming to a gamepad on my WinBox in my living room and leave mouse and keyboard for CS:GO only.

If you take abuse from a line of text then you got more issues than 6 year olds playing a game.

Who said i take abuse from them? Just because i don't take it, doesn't mean they still don't do it... You understand what verbal abuse is yes? Not being affected by it, doesn't not make it abuse.... 

Then again, I didn't mean abuse literally, just another way of saying raging in chat.

I didn't literally mean yelling... Also, how do you know the age of people by their voice? 

More or less every game I've played on BF4, there's always someone in chat who can't spell for shit who calls everyone who kills them a cheater and so on. 

To be completely honest, the chat in COD is a lot more friendly than BF4... 

Lol I don't know what servers you play on, but the chat is usually really calm in BF4, and if anyone at all is using the VoIP, then I can tell it's some middle aged dude. Someone who has a lot of money and an expensive PC.

Yeah, I'll mail you the plane ticket. It leaves tomorrow k?

DIYLVXP.jpg

Listen if you care.

Who said i take abuse from them? Just because i don't take it, doesn't mean they still don't do it... You understand what verbal abuse is yes? Not being affected by it, doesn't not make it abuse.... 

Then again, I didn't mean abuse literally, just another way of saying raging in chat.

I get what you mean, I'm just saying usually I never have any problems in the chat and if it's a six year old then usually everyone else starts trolling them.

your AVATAR OMG.

What about it? ?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Lol I don't know what servers you play on, but the chat is usually really calm in BF4, and if anyone at all is using the VoIP, then I can tell it's some middle aged dude. Someone who has a lot of money and an expensive PC.

Pretty much a different server each time I'm on... Calm is not a word I would use to describe the chat on BF4.