will playing call of duty ruin my csgo skill?

hsm

Well in theory, anytime not spent playing CS:GO will make you a worst CS:GO player...

Spoiler

What about it? ?

honestly dunno, cant think up anything witty. Im worried this kind of thing doesnt happen to me, im gonna go shave my beard i dont deserve it anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

honestly dunno, cant think up anything witty. Im worried this kind of thing doesnt happen to me, im gonna go shave my beard i dont deserve it anymore.

yep shave it all off, you have lost that right

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Nah, not likely unless you put off CS:GO for quite a long time, It could potentially make you aim better when you get caught off guard since the gameplay is faster.

The big difference between those two are how you approach the objective, so you should avoid having the same mindset for both games. In CoD you should try to be aggressive while in CS:GO you should be more tactical and cautious.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Depends. If you're actually good (DMG or above) and get used to the moving and shooting in COD, it can screw you over until you get back into the swing of things.

If you just play casually (silver to MGE), then it doesn't matter. Play away and have fun. I keep my casual gaming to a gamepad on my WinBox in my living room and leave mouse and keyboard for CS:GO only.

lol i only play casual and deathmatch. idk how the ranking system works.

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Going from one shooter to another, there's always going to be an adaptation period.  Your skills won't be ruined, but in most cases it not going to improve your skills in the other game.