Does anyone know any free 3d modeling software

IceWolfPuppies

sketchup

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

Google sketchup ftw!  

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Please drop comments below 

Blender is good apparently, although it doesn't work with solids but with surfaces as it is technically designed for animation but I guess you can use it for whatever you like.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Do you have a .edu email address? If so you can get Inventor for free.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No sadly

No sadly

No sadly

Dafuq? I used my personal one and it gave it to me. Just entered the school's info where it asked for the school's info

Dafuq? I used my personal one and it gave it to me. Just entered the school's info where it asked for the school's info

Even better then! Back when I did it (2007) they verified with a .edu email address. If this has changed the OP may still have a shot.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Well you can get any Autodesk software for free under a student licence (students.autodesk.com) or you can use blender. for sculpting, sculptris. SolidWorks also has some form of a student licence iirc.

if you need any help with any autodesk program, or SolidWorks, you are free to ask me :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well you can get any Autodesk software for free under a student licence (students.autodesk.com) or you can use blender. for sculpting, sculptris. SolidWorks also has some form of a student licence iirc.

if you need any help with any autodesk program, or SolidWorks, you are free to ask me :)

Help with autodesk programs? Why does inventor default to a bottom corner view and export as stl 90 degrees off?

Help with autodesk programs? Why does inventor default to a bottom corner view and export as stl 90 degrees off?

1. something with your settings i suppose, havent used it enough to know EXACTLY what it is, but check the views section of the settings
  2. what are your export settings? you probably have "invert y and z axis" checked

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]