Who owns a console that they have used like, twice, and then forgot about it?

TotalSharpie

I own a PS3 and a Wii from when I was younger. I had no idea PC gaming was SO much better. After a few years of playing video games on these consoles, my good friend introduced me to the world of computer hardware. From there, I vowed I would never play a game on a console ever again. After saving up for a few months, I built my first rig. First game I played on my new rig...MINECRAFT.

I play my consoles all the time, exclusive FTW. Not that I don't PC game all the time, also.

PC is fun, but so is console, I only play it when i have friends over though.

I PC game most of the time. I play console when some of the games I want to play aren't available on PC. Ahem, Dust 514, HALO.

I got a PS3, I own one game. Metal Gear Solid 4. I haven't finished it yet. I use it for Bluray play back.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I use my PS3 all the time to play JRPGs and exclusives and PS2 re-released games. My Wii on the other hand... only played the Zelda games that comes out... other than that it collects dust.

I honestly don't game enough at all period but the system collecting dust most of the time is the PS3. My son and I hate the GUI and so it basically is just here to be a blu-ray/3D media player.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I own a PS3 and a Wii from when I was younger.

Shit. Am I that old?

My first consoles were the PS1 and then the PS2, played the hell out of them. Still played PC during those times though but mostly free-to-play games. I then moved to Maplestory and that got me hella addicted to PC. Got the Xbox 360 because kids at school were only talking about consoles and it seemed fun to join in, it was not. Played it around 24 hours in total and got a Wii somewhere in there which I only played when family were over.

Good Morning...

PCs and Consoles are different, there are a lot of games that only come on console and there are alot of games that only comes on PC, if you are a true gamer you must have both options

but that depends on your money, most of the people that are poor and like games, they only have consoles because they are cheap, and they dont have to deal with PC

I own a Wii and a ps2. I think the ps2 is in a closet somewhere, and the I only use the Wii at parties.

"No signature"

I still play like to play Super Mario Bros. 3 on my NES. I played just last week. Am I uncool?

I own a PS3 and never used it(hate consoles). I bought because I love God of War. So my simple solution was to let a brother play GoW and I just watched:)

=

I did that with my Wii before i sold it to my friend... but i still have an xbox 360 for all those dirty console exclusives that i care about EG Halo, Gears of War, and others. Oh and i have a PS2 as well, there are some great games on that system. I believe that older consoles should be embraced because they did not effect the gaming community as much as they do now.

Got Wii for Christmas two years ago. It is still in the box.

I have a 360 and PS3 but I gave my PS3 to my sister because I didn't use it for a long time. I still use my 360 but I'm using it less and less cause I'm catching up on the PC games I got in the various winter sales.

I have an xbox that my mother pretty much owns now because I cant find anything worth playing on it and she is enjoying kinect, who thought that there was someone who could enjoy that peice of garbage, but my PS3 I still play, I recently picked up Valkyria Chronicals from the 20$ bin and am so happy I found it and Im thinking of picking up Ni No Kuni next week and am excited for the last of us (and am still waiting on the last gaurdian, really at this point they should just make it a PS4 launch title) but yeah that xbox means nothing to me because I don't care about Gears of war and Halo which seem to be microsofts only exclusives.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

My xbox 360 is currently working quite well as a bookend.

I played it enough to beat GTA, fable 2. Then played a couple hours of fable 3 before unplugging and never touching it again haha.

I have a stack of games for it that I haven't had a chance to play.. At some point I do intend to have a gaming session where I play though all the games I own for it.

My 360 was "free" through a promotion, All the game I have were bought second hand.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

My Xbox 360, repaired an RROD one, total cost £26. Barely use it, not been used yet this year.

Out of my PS3 and 360 i can state that my 360 definitely gets little use. Apart from when a new Halo game comes out. I have my PS3 for my Jak and Daxter trilogy remaster and some exclusives like Uncharted and Killzone.

#KILLEDMYWIFE

I recently migrated over to PC gaming and now I pretty much leave my 360 to collect dust. I will definitely be playing it again when GTA V comes out. :D Unless.... it comes out for PC at the same time!

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

It seems people still play on a console even though they're extreme PC gamers. I do as well. I don't own an Xbox, but I do own a PS3. I haven't touched it in two years, but I've recently been picking up the controller again for EVE: Dust 514. AWESOME game.

I own a PS3 and I only played 2 games on it which is Tales of Graces F and Uncharted 3. Now it's collecting dust sitting next to the tv, I plan on selling it tho.

I used to play my xbox quite a bit, but then I finally made my computer. The only time to turn it on is exclusives and bad pc ports to consoles...lol