Who owns a console that they have used like, twice, and then forgot about it?

TotalSharpie

I dunno, I got a PSP and after a few months just felt bored of it.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

• 2 weeks later...

The original XBOX. Never had any games for it and only bought it because of XBMC.

The PSP didn't get used much either, since i much prefered the games that were released on the DS. The re-make of Final Fantasy 3, for example.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

What's this thing you call a console?

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

The only consoles I ever paid money for were the NES and the N64. My younger brother carried on the torch and got a Wii. (I still don't want or have one)

Goldeneye64... Oh how awesome you were.

But no, I played the shit out of both those consoles. Since then, no consoles really caught my fancy. PC can emulate all of them so why bother. Even the PS3 has a working emu in progress.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

There's a huge difference between original hardware on a 15kHz crt and emulated games on a lcd screen.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Got a gamecube that ive not even plugged in once, a PS3 that gets turned on once every 3-4 months, and a 360 slim (plus a spare. You never know when youll need one) which i play a couple times a week, use to be daily. If the next xbox is always online DRM, im going back to PC.

When I still lived with my mom, we had a wii that she wanted and maybe used 3 times. I played a bit more myself with Mario Kart but not realy. Now she still has it but I don't think she ever plays.

I own a PS3 that I use casually because I am mostly a PC guy.

I still have my old consoles stored in case I want to play an old game ... rarely happens but I can't throw them away.

Had so many chances to get free consoles but declined knowing that I would never really play on them. I love my PS1 + PS2 a fair bit though and even though I hardly play on them anymore, I still have them.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?