Who owns a console that they have used like, twice, and then forgot about it?

TotalSharpie

I bought the PS3 a year after it came out. sold after a year because I didnt use it. Then a year after that i bought one again thinking I would like to play some GTA, and I liked that on PS as a kid.. Now im thinking about seeling it again.. been packed away in a bag for the better part of a year.. :/

(Comming soon)

I bought the PS3 a year after it came out. sold after a year because I didnt use it. Then a year after that i bought one again thinking I would like to play some GTA, and I liked that on PS as a kid.. Now im thinking about seeling it again.. been packed away in a bag for the better part of a year.. :/
No, actually I think I bought number two because of Gran Turismo.. :P

(Comming soon)

wow what's up with the guys here that have pc xbox and ps3 dammn :p

i can't even justify upgrading a component in my pc to something i want unless my current is old enough or you know .. not functioning

• 2 weeks later...

own a xbox360 thing is almoost 24/7 off only when my mates want to play tekken 6 or marvel vs capcom this thing goes on

but other then that nah it stays off

even gave my game MW3 to a friend cause i dont play it at all :d

The only time I use my xbox is for the metal gear solid hd collection.

Got a Wii for my GF a while back thinking she should start gaimng(yeah riiiight), she used it a couple of times, let it stay under the TV for about 2 years then I just packed it away xD damn waste of money!

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK

I own a PS3 and a Wii from when I was younger.

Shit. Am I that old?

no, hes that young, or there might be some irony in this comment :p

Wii U + Wii. Played the transformers game for a few minutes. Now its just collecting dust. Now with the Wii, I haven't played it since the Twilight Princess game.

The 360/PS3 are still in active use though.(friends own the same systems)

I have a Wii, which I actively play multilayer games on it. The console is a lot of fun. But I mostly, as always, play on my PC most of the time.

What I like about console gaming in general, is the experience that some consoles can give you, that you just can't get on PC, or really hard and not working well.

My PS3 is the first console to begin collecting dust. The exclusives, to me anyway, didn't feel as rich as the offerings on the PS1 or PS2. I own maybe 10 games for it that are exclusive to consoles, and I think 8 of those are PS3 exclusives.

I haven't touched my DS in ages, altough i would so use it more often if my mates got pokemon and a ds as well.

I literally bought a Vita back during christmas and I haven't touch it since when I do it to check my tweets that's all.

y original box because i had a ps2 long before i got that and the current consoles were about to release so yeah now i use it to watch movies in my room rarely

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

None. I played the crap out of all of mine, but haven't updated to latest gen, so can't really play any of the recent console exclusives.

Got my PS3 for 1 game. Dynasty Warriors 7&8 lol.

I own 2x PS3, 2x 360, Wii, Gameboy, 2x PSP, SNES, and the only one I use (maybe an hour a month) is my PS3. I just prefer to stay on my PC and I don't like using one of my monitors for console.

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

I have a Wii U with ZombieU, Mario, and COD:BO2. I can say without hesitation that it was a waste of money, and I have barely played the thing. Not sure why as a PC gamer I keep buying consoles :S

CPU:i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz | GPU: 2 x GTX 980's | Mobo: Asus Maximum Hero VII | RAM: 16GB's ARES GSkill @ 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair AXI 760W | OS: Win 8.1 Professional 64-bit | Monitor: 27" 1440p IPS panel | Heatsink: H100i

Still own a Playstation 1. Don't use it, but it's there

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

I still play like to play Super Mario Bros. 3 on my NES. I played just last week. Am I uncool?
Far from my friend. I most definitely play my SNES more than my 360.

Or I'm just uncool too.

I used my Wii for like the first two weeks of getting it and then it just got boring. I try and find some time to play some Mario Kart every few months but that's it. I stopped using my PSP after 3 years of owning it.

• 2 weeks later...
Got Wii for Christmas two years ago. It is still in the box.
Yup I got a wii somewhere in a box.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Got a Wii, unboxed it, played tennis, put it back into the box, don't know where it is now...

i use my ps3 when i have people over, but apart from that it just collects dust under the tv

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

I only ever use the PS3 when I have friends over to play something like FIFA (or when I feel like playing GT5).

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

EXACTLY! That happened to me with Xbox360.. honestly there's almost nothing that Xbox can do which PS3 can't unless you're a call of duty player. It has SIGNIFICANT hardware advantages too. Also it has all my favorite games - every Ratchet and Clank (PS3 exclusive), Tomb Raider 2013, BioShock Infinite, Ace Combat, etc.