[FREE] Nivea moisturising cream

MemeMaster

It's free... 

I'll take it. 

NIVEA_Soft_RecommendFriend_LandingPage_4

My body is ready.

Do you have to pay for shipping?

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

My hand is ready.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Do you have to pay for shipping?

Nope.

It's free... 

I'll take it.

I believe that is how heroine dealers operate, few free samples until you're hooked. First you'll be moisturising only once a day, then twice, then thrice. Then BOOM before you know it, you'll be spending all your money on moisturiser, stealing from friends and family to get a fix. You'll end up living in a Nivea den with all the other addicts, sleeping on a dirty mattress, no heating or food. Tis the path to ruination I say, RUINATION! ...and great skin, but mostly ruination.

I love free stuff...but I wish it would accept my postal code. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I believe that is how heroine dealers operate, few free samples until you're hooked. First you'll be moisturising only once a day, then twice, then thrice. Then BOOM before you know it, you'll be spending all your money on moisturiser, stealing from friends and family to get a fix. You'll end up living in a Nivea den with all the other addicts, sleeping on a dirty mattress, no heating or food. Tis the path to ruination I say, RUINATION! ...and great skin, but mostly ruination.

brutal...

I love free stuff...but I wish it would accept my postal code. :(

UK only I think, sorry :/

I have no idea why I need this but I want it anyway

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

brutal...

UK only I think, sorry :/

Nooooooo! But I love free stuff. :(

Oh well, at least I got a free mug. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wow........ 

You've managed to make me ashamed of myself for accepting a free sample of moisturising cream.

The Hot Deals subforum is for tech related deals, and I think it's stretching it to call moisturising cream "tech".

Edit: By popular demand, I'm moving this thread to Off Topic and unlocking it again.

HTTP/2 203

It is? I mean I posted a shoes deals thread and no one minded, and there's that ever popular free hook thread too.

Maybe Linus would like to review the effect of this cream on his dongle

Linus is my fetish.