Lets make our own OS - Developers Needed

VettleBolt

now what if we actually make a LTT themed OS?

Lets use LTT's sponsor, Linder.com to learn how to make our own OS for LinusMediaGroup

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

Lets use LTT's sponsor, Linder.com to learn how to make our own OS for LinusMediaGroup

you just made my day XDDD

If you don't want modern technology tracking you, then don't use it. Cellphone carriers, manufacturers and EVEN your Government has/is collecting data about everyone since everything began. Is there a way to stop it? No. Are you doing anything illegal? If not, who cares. It's an endless battle... and don't pull "Well you're apart of the problem.. OUR RIGHTS ARE GONE!" Well, to answer.. sorry Joe, whatever your name is, we as citizens CANNOT do anything to stop it. Never will be able to, null and void.

I mean hell.. I live in a home owners association with an ex-Marine who has 24/7 surveillance roll on HIS FLOWER GARDEN. Omfg, people are getting too paranoid. The whole purpose of all of this is to create SCARE. The more scared people are, they are winning the battle.

This post is quite sad and stupid. Yes you can take action by calling your local representative a d telling them that this problem matters and explain why. The only thing holding you back is that you believe you have no impact/are indifferent to politics.

Also the NSA survellience stemmed from the patriot act which was used as a way of preventing terrorism, I don't think the government was attempting to wage a psychological war with it's own people.

I really want to think I live in a perfect world, too.. but with ISIS on the move... there will always be NSA spying now. Forever.. until the US is in ruin. Until then, our governments and corporations will suck wealth out of making profits from every citizen living in or documented as a United States citizen globally. Only, they say data is "collected for internal purposes and for better ads related to you" BULL- it's being sold and transmitted back and forth between so many agencies it is gross. The only thing holding you back is having hope for a politician to take the time and actually want to go against this. Our 4th amendment is ruined Assassin. It has been gone since early 2000's.... because of the patriot act. We won't be getting our freedoms on our devices and internet. 

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

I really want to think I live in a perfect world, too.. but with ISIS on the move... there will always be NSA spying now. Forever.. until the US is in ruin. Until then, our governments and corporations will suck wealth out of making profits from every citizen living in or documented as a United States citizen globally. Only, they say data is "collected for internal purposes and for better ads related to you" BULL- it's being sold and transmitted back and forth between so many agencies it is gross. The only thing holding you back is having hope for a politician to take the time and actually want to go against this. Our 4th amendment is ruined Assassin. It has been gone since early 2000's.... because of the patriot act. We won't be getting our freedoms on our devices and internet. 

There is only ONE way to stop ISIS and any other terrorist organisation from forming, Just nuke the whole middle east

Storm in, take ALL they're oil, and drop nukes around that area, its the only way to stop terrorists organisations from forming again, And it is also one of the only chances we have to stop the NSA from spying on they're citizens, Its not like they like doing it, do you think Obama cares what type of Po** we watch? I personally think he could care less, and some people are just to blind to see that, Companies in the long run are doing it to help improve our lives not control it, see what people WANT. Without people the companies and organisations have nothing, Data is just so powerful in the eyes of civilians but its essentially the same exact thing as going out and surveying people. Take what you will from this but our real enemies are the countries that are controlled by religion, Muslim extremists will continue to form more organisations to hurt people, So we just need to wipe out Muslims completely, its their goal to wipe out any other religion, So lets say we wipe out theirs before its ours.

Again, Take what you will from this, but the NSA is only trying to help and only the people who have some small thing to hide, dont want their data to be seen. I have a horrible past, Am I proud of it? No. Is it going to stick with me forever? Only if the government lets it.

who knows, if its actually legit and it does happen perhaps Linus may use some of your work!

I personally would love to see a LTT OS, when new videos come out on NCIX, LTT, Channel Super Fun ect, a notification pops up 

with a message from Linus or Luke saying "New video released Enjoy!" or "New Vod check it out guys!" 

ooh they could do custom things with rainmeter, *reviving an old thread* A LTT Rainmeter skin that I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) @XTankSlayerX had designed would be amazing to integrate also the custom LTT they made backgrounds

Oooh this could be so good if it was an actual thing 

I haven't made a Rainmeter skin yet. It was simply an idea I was throwing around.

It would be great to have that be, but I don't know how to program. It scares me :|

There is only ONE way to stop ISIS and any other terrorist organisation from forming, Just nuke the whole middle east

Storm in, take ALL they're oil, and drop nukes around that area, its the only way to stop terrorists organisations from forming again, And it is also one of the only chances we have to stop the NSA from spying on they're citizens, Its not like they like doing it, do you think Obama cares what type of Po** we watch? I personally think he could care less, and some people are just to blind to see that, Companies in the long run are doing it to help improve our lives not control it, see what people WANT. Without people the companies and organisations have nothing, Data is just so powerful in the eyes of civilians but its essentially the same exact thing as going out and surveying people. Take what you will from this but our real enemies are the countries that are controlled by religion, Muslim extremists will continue to form more organisations to hurt people, So we just need to wipe out Muslims completely, its their goal to wipe out any other religion, So lets say we wipe out theirs before its ours.

Again, Take what you will from this, but the NSA is only trying to help and only the people who have some small thing to hide, dont want their data to be seen. I have a horrible past, Am I proud of it? No. Is it going to stick with me forever? Only if the government lets it.

Nuke our allies and those who give us 50% of our oil supply! It makes so much sense :^)

You yourself are an extremist you hypocrite

Give me a $5M yearly budget for R&D, about $2M to pay coders and designers and a 5 to 8 year deadline and you've got a deal

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I haven't made a Rainmeter skin yet. It was simply an idea I was throwing around.

It would be great to have that be, but I don't know how to program. It scares me :|

Same lol

Nuke our allies and those who give us 50% of our oil supply! It makes so much sense :^)

You yourself are an extremist you hypocrite

Yeah nuke our alies, the same ones that flew Planes into the twin towers Oh and also tried to blow it up.

Thats why we take the oil and get the hell out of dodge, Its not like we don't have a HUGE backlog of oil, We have Alaska and oil thats just sitting there not being used

Same lol

Yeah nuke our alies, the same ones that flew Planes into the twin towers Oh and also tried to blow it up.

Thats why we take the oil and get the hell out of dodge, Its not like we don't have a HUGE backlog of oil, We have Alaska and oil thats just sitting there not being used

Wow you are really disillusioned. Go outside and go to a library and read some history.

Same lol

Let's nuke entire countries with millions of innocent civilians for the actions of a few small groups.

Nice plan. Go educate yourself PLEASE.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Let's nuke entire countries with millions of innocent civilians for the actions of a few small groups.

Nice plan. Go educate yourself PLEASE.

Think about it, most if not ALL terrorists are coming from there, Its either them or us.

Linus Mint

Puppy Linus

Arch Linus

Kali Linus

Fedora socks and sandals edition

Surely it'd be Libuntu 16.06 Obscenely Orange LTS

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

You can disable all of the "spying" in Windows 10...

Will you bet $25 000 on this words? It's gona be plesure to buy myself a new car with your money...

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

Think about it, most if not ALL terrorists are coming from there, Its either them or us.

I can't keep up a conversation with someone this ignorant... This is just pathetic

I can't keep up a conversation with someone this ignorant... This is just pathetic

Everyone has different political views.

This is mine.

Everyone has different political views.

This is mine.

a4e.jpg

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Your opinions are basically saying that Hitler did nothing wrong.

In his mind, he did do nothing wrong. Those where his poltical views that he thought would have been the best for his country, this way would be quick and painless.

In his mind, he did do nothing wrong. Those where his poltical views that he thought would have been the best for his country, this way would be quick and painless.

Are you trolling or what? Do you not know what will happen once you nuke such a large region or the world? Are you like 12 or have you not been outside?

Quote me to get a reply!

Are you trolling or what? Do you not know what will happen once you nuke such a large region or the world? Are you like 12 or have you not been outside?

We have nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki before and we are the only country that has ever dropped a nuke, The whole world is scared of us, And if Hillary is president we might just be dropping one every month. To be honest, they should thank us, due to the fact that we are the only country that has tried and attempted to do anything to stop the threat, we are burning through millions of billions of dollars with military presence, when we could spend a couple billion more and just escape it. Now, We can stay in an endless war until they run out of oil completely, Now I am done talking about this. If we could stick to the topic.

You realize it would screw up the ENTIRE planet correct?

Not JUST Iraq and those other countries would be effected by this, Nuclear debris and radiation would go up into the atmosphere and effect other places in the world other than just those countries.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

We have nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki before and we are the only country that has ever dropped a nuke, The whole world is scared of us, And if Hillary is president we might just be dropping one every month. To be honest, they should thank us, due to the fact that we are the only country that has tried and attempted to do anything to stop the threat, we are burning through millions of billions of dollars with military presence, when we could spend a couple billion more and just escape it. Now, We can stay in an endless war until they run out of oil completely, Now I am done talking about this. If we could stick to the topic.

Seriously, go learn about what you are talking about.

Quote me to get a reply!

Locked.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch