Any one else hate mobile phones???

grayperview

I do and refuse to have one.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

why

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I refuse to not have one

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I refuse to not have one

I  can't live without mine.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

So you're the vegan, of mobile phones I suppose  :lol:

Well if you have friends and a social life it's kind of impossible to get by without one, not to imply anything  :) Plus I use it for other things like data tethering, a camera, carrying data with me wherever I go (Google drive), email, public transport info, maps, my music, the internet, organisation, note taking, etc. etc. etc,

And really, even a basic $20 mobile is a safety necessity in my opinion... unless you never leave your house.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Well i don't have phone right now (left it on the bus .....) but if you hate mobile phones get a tablet does the same thing.

i just call people and browse the net

thats pretty much it

i dont really use it that much

i hate phones deep inside

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

why though? I'm not the sort of person who's always texting/calling for every random reason but I still like to have a smartphone with me at all times.

I have a mobile, but I never use it, and there is only a select few who have my number.

I'm not a phone guy but i have to have one.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I don't like smartphones. Just have a basic phone for calling and texting people rarely and a camera on there when I need to take quick pictures for reference when i'm out. I don't need contracts, internet, game, downloadable apps and all that stuff. I dont see why people have to be fiddling with their phone 24/7 especially in social situations.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I have an old phone that isn't a smart phone or anything. I find them pointless and the data charges are way to expensive to justify.

I find it much more practical than a computer (in the way that the majority of things I do on my phone is Internet stuff)

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I guess that practicality is the reason why people buy smartphones

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I dont hate mobile phones, I think they make them cost more than they really should be. Mobile phones should not cost as much or more than a tablet. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I love them.

- Easy to access mail accounts quickly.

- Great emulator machines (Atleast the S4 is).

- Music while going somewhere.

- Allows me to look up things on the go.

- The camera.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

@looney does.

Yep, I couldn't care less about my phone, I have a laptop anyway.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

3 main reasons i hate them...and will not have one.

- To intrusive, when i am out i do not want to be disturbed, for every little trivial thing....I went all of my childhood and half my adult life without people needing to get hold of me 24/7, whats changed????

- People turn into ignorant tw'ts, constantly texting and answering their phones in mid conversation with you

- I do not feel the need to be on the internet when i am out, or feel the need to post on crapbook that i have ordered a pint and am slightly drunk, and post every crappy little thing i do on tw@tter that no body is interested in (you all know the type of idiots that do this)....I F*cking cringe every time i go out and see people mindlessly head down staring a there god damn phone, taping the crappy tweets or crappy facebook updates, they are like slaves to it, its pathetic.

Only reason i would every get one, was for emergancies

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

3 main reasons i hate them...and will not have one.

- To intrusive, when i am out i do not want to be disturbed, for every little trivial thing....I went all of my childhood and half my adult life without people needing to get hold of me 24/7, whats changed????

- People turn into ignorant tw'ts, constantly texting and answering their phones in mid conversation with you

- I do not feel the need to be on the internet when i am out, or feel the need to post on crapbook that i have ordered a pint and am slightly drunk, and post every crappy little thing i do on tw@tter that no body is interested in (you all know the type of idiots that do this)....I F*cking cringe every time i go out and see people mindlessly head down staring a there god damn phone, taping the crappy tweets or crappy facebook updates, they are like slaves to it, its pathetic.

Only reason i would every get one, was for emergancies

(In the era where we were on the verge between horse and buggy and automobiles)

3 main reasons I hate cars...and will not have one.

-Requires too much attention span. I don't want to bother with every single traffic light and changing lanes. I went through all my childhood and teens walking and not driving. What's changed?

-People turn into arrogant drivers that think they're all that and road rage starts to happen.

-I do not feel the need to get to destinations within a short amount of time. Live life, where's the rush? I f*cking cringe at everyone that has such a busy schedual with no time to breath. They're like slaves to the economy and the fast-paced city life.

Only reason I would get one is for emergencies when I don't have want to call an ambulance.

Don't hate on technology. Hate the people that use it. If you find it rude that they text midway during a conversation, tell them? Respond to your text whenever you feel like it. The same thing can be said about the lightbulb.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I can't live without my phone. When I'm out and get lost, I can use my phone. When I'm bored on a long bus ride by myself or if I'm waiting for someone, phone. It's also more convenient to call people outside, payphones are no  where to be found now a days. 

They're just so convenient.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I dont hate mobile phones, I think they make them cost more than they really should be. Mobile phones should not cost as much or more than a tablet. 

TBH there is way more R&D that goes into phones than tablets, not to mention extra radios and carrier testing, it's very understandable that they cost more.