Man accused of beating 4-month-old to death while driving

Arty

http://journalstar.com/news/national/man-accused-of-beating--month-old-to-death-while/article_0a5d83c0-71ea-5166-89eb-ab814da34747.html

RADCLIFF, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky doctors removed a 4-month-old baby from life support Saturday, and now his father is charged in his death.

According to court documents obtained by WLKY-TV (http://bit.ly/1gVIf1X) Daniel Cox, 35, was seen hitting Jayceon Chrystie while he was driving Thursday in Radcliff, about 40 miles southwest of Louisville. A witness told police Cox hit the child, who was in a car seat in the front passenger seat, several times with his hand.

Dena Stevenson told WLKY she and husband were concerned for the child and called 911.

When Cox dropped Jayceon at his mother's home, he was not breathing and he did not have a pulse.

Jefferson County Deputy Coroner Robert Fraction told The Associated Press Sunday that Jayceon died of an "inflicted traumatic injury to the head."

Cox's bond is set at $500,000. His next court date is Monday.

What reason would you have to BEAT a 4 year old. What could a 4 year old do...(i doubt this infant shot someone). This is just wrong. 

InmateImg082015ZZZ53997_08072015035515.j

....Yet further evidence we need a major thinning of the herd. As if there wasn't enough evidence already.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This, this here, is we cant have nice things

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

....Yet further evidence we need a major thinning of the herd. As if there wasn't enough evidence already.

agreed, everyone take an iq test, and lets see where we starting. 

This, this here, is we cant have nice things

/\. 

Yeah, there's a lot of terrible things that happen every day in the world.

I don't see why he'd be given bail at all. There shouldn't be bail.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

agreed, everyone take an iq test, and lets see where we starting. 

/\. 

No, no tests, no human oriented thinning, we need a major natural disaster, or at the worst, a COMPLETE AND TOTAL economic collapse leading to pure chaos. That way, when the governments, banks,, and corporations collapse because no one shows up for work, MAYBE we can thin the herd a bit ourselves.

I am TOTALLY going bandit/raider when it happens.

Wait how the hell does somebody drive and also beat a child up?

Skill?

Bad joke, I know.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

lol imagine if it was a stick too

Well... 4 months old

This is a signature.

Uhm, 1 hand for driving, 1 hand for slapping the child?

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

-_- I don't even want to live on this planet anymore.

LTT should all just move to colonize mars, let's all just terraform Mars and then maybe everything will be fine...

but internet 

I could probably beat two 4 year old children while driving. Maybe even three. I'm a pretty good driver. 

I could probably beat two 4 year old children while driving. Maybe even three. I'm a pretty good driver. 

jeez

Skill?

Bad joke, I know.

^ Ninja'd

OP: Jesus, I could never imagine hurting my sister, who is now almost 1. Even when she gets annoying and doesn't stop crying or whatever, I get mad, but I'd never hut her. Some people just shouldn't be parents. My honest thought is that we need a test to be able to give birth. Both parents can't have any major psychological issues, and need to pass an intelligence test.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

#Merica

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

^This. I'd be a pirate or renegade or whatever, because everyone else will be shunted into some bad position by the greedy people who still have power, and I'm like "ain't nobody got time for that."

^ Ninja'd

OP: Jesus, I could never imagine hurting my sister, who is now almost 1. Even when she gets annoying and doesn't stop crying or whatever, I get mad, but I'd never hut her. Some people just shouldn't be parents. My honest thought is that we need a test to be able to give birth. Both parents can't have any major psychological issues, and need to pass an intelligence test.

my sister is 14.

never shuts up. bother me to the point,  i just shoot her with a nerf gun lol to calm me down. like lets say shes awake for 10 hours she talks for 7 of em.

but i would never want to ACTUALLY hurt her. 

No, no tests, no human oriented thinning, we need a major natural disaster, or at the worst, a COMPLETE AND TOTAL economic collapse leading to pure chaos. That way, when the governments, banks,, and corporations collapse because no one shows up for work, MAYBE we can thin the herd a bit ourselves.

Ill be your rooftop scout and long range bower

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Skill?

Bad joke, I know.

we need the apocalypse. Bandit raider also

but internet 

We'll make our own damn internet. It'll be glorious. I mean, all we have to do is ask the NSA for a copy :D

We'll make our own damn internet. It'll be glorious. I mean, all we have to do is ask the NSA for a copy :D

LOL get rekt NSA

my sister is 14.

never shuts up. bother me to the point,  i just shoot her with a nerf gun lol to calm me down. like lets say shes awake for 10 hours she talks for 7 of em.

but i would never want to ACTUALLY hurt her. 

Kek, even my 21 year old sister never shuts up. Guess it's a female thing, eh?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yup.

that and i can never win an argument 

Edited by Arty

Depends on the female in question. The younger ones are far more reasonable in my experience (I have a couple dozen cousins.). One is 7 years old and she can lift me. Yes, she even lifts, bro.

And her favourite show is Macgyver.