Man accused of beating 4-month-old to death while driving

Arty

lol not likely. Once @Trik'Stari and @KemoKa get going, it's hard to stop. :P

We've built up quite the reputation for ourselves.

edit: in fairness, this thread was never going to stay railed that long.

OP: Dude killed kid in car, what a bastard

User1: Fucker.

User2: Bastard.

User3: Fucking Bastard.

/thread. Incoming Trik'Stari and KemoKa. Derailing imminent. Abandon thread. Abandon thread or be caught up in the derail.

no its means he can stay at his house till court day instead of jail

So corruption is basically legal in US? If that guy had 500.000$ he could pretty much flee and never seen again.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

We've built up quite the reputation for ourselves.

edit: in fairness, this thread was never going to stay railed that long.

OP: Dude killed kid in car, what a bastard

User1: Fucker.

User2: Bastard.

User3: Fucking Bastard.

/thread. Incoming Trik'Stari and KemoKa. Derailing imminent. Abandon thread. Abandon thread or be caught up in the derail.

True, true.  :lol:

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

so in my travels of trying to find a sailboat, take a look at this 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/51-Ed-Horstman-Tri-Maran-project-boat-/181823688863?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2a5589509f&item=181823688863

thats a blank slate waiting to be ready for anything. 51 foot triple hull ship. bad ass. floating bunker

Holy shit, that thing is AWESOME.

So corruption is basically legal in US? If that guy had 500.000$ he could pretty much flee and never seen again.

Corruption is far more legal than just the basic package. Any sufficiently large organization here is pretty much sociopathic, including the government. I mean, the government is known to have some really dark skeletons in the closet already. Anyone can get away with pretty much anything if you have enough money.

Holy shit, that thing is AWESOME.

I love boats, and I never seen anything like that. I want it for the Lolz and the badassness. pulling into port with a ship that can eat other ships. and it just has such a incredible amount of inside room. 

Possible but unlikely, and would be hard to do.

I love boats, and I never seen anything like that. I want it for the Lolz and the badassness. pulling into port with a ship that can eat other ships. and it just has such a incredible amount of inside room. 

I would totally live on a trimaran, that would be amazing! but just a normal sailboat would be fine too.

I would totally live on a trimaran, that would be amazing! but just a normal sailboat would be fine too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/44-Ft-Gulfstar-Sloop-Sailboat-Turn-Key-must-sell-Sail-Away-Today-/121723111174?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c57434706&item=121723111174

Id consider something like that. Its gotta wait a few years as Im heading off to college. but whats the point if you dont have dreams for after?

You are all welcome in my bunker, however I am still in charge, and just so you know, I sleep with a gun under my pillow *narrow eyed glare at potential overthrowers*

can I join your bandit/raider team I don't have much to offer other then the little knowledge of survival I have  

so in my travels of trying to find a sailboat, take a look at this 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/51-Ed-Horstman-Tri-Maran-project-boat-/181823688863?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2a5589509f&item=181823688863

thats a blank slate waiting to be ready for anything. 51 foot triple hull ship. bad ass. floating bunker

add some artillery to it and we will be unstoppable
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/44-Ft-Gulfstar-Sloop-Sailboat-Turn-Key-must-sell-Sail-Away-Today-/121723111174?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c57434706&item=121723111174

Id consider something like that. Its gotta wait a few years as Im heading off to college. but whats the point if you dont have dreams for after?

I'd only have a sailboat with which to whisk my family away to safety if society (which Hurricane Katrina showed us is actually really unstable as it is) breaks down.

Not everyone is cut out to be parents :/

Really breaks my heart seeing shit like this. Not even even just death but negligence in general.

Not everyone is cut out to be parents :/

Really breaks my heart seeing shit like this. Not even even just death but negligence in general.

What's really scary is this is what was caught. Can't imagine how much gets ignored/not seen.

Then I wonder how much is passed down. Are abusive parents abusive because there's where and that's how they think life is? I's if a cycle of that? Or are some people just not 100% there, even with completly normal parents. Or where they heavily bullied, so now when they have someone weaker around them (baby) they use their power? Interesting

What's really scary is this is what was caught. Can't imagine how much gets ignored/not seen.

Then I wonder how much is passed down. Are abusive parents abusive because there's where and that's how they think life is? I's if a cycle of that? Or are some people just not 100% there, even with completly normal parents. Or where they heavily bullied, so now when they have someone weaker around them (baby) they use their power? Interesting

It is interesting. Personally, I think it largely stems from poor parenting. Not nearly as monkey see monkey do mentality but something similar. Bullying is another aspect. 

You are all welcome in my bunker, however I am still in charge, and just so you know, I sleep with a gun under my pillow *narrow eyed glare at potential overthrowers*

sweet and lol I do that too

I'd only have a sailboat with which to whisk my family away to safety if society (which Hurricane Katrina showed us is actually really unstable as it is) breaks down.

i'd mount some 50 cal bmg heavy machine guns on this motor boat that i drove once (its amazing) theres enough seats for 9 people (including driver) 

i'd mount some 50 cal bmg heavy machine guns on this motor boat that i drove once (its amazing) theres enough seats for 9 people (including driver) 

You'd run out of gas really quickly. Then you'd be stranded.

Sailboat is best boat.

You'd run out of gas really quickly. Then you'd be stranded.

Sailboat is best boat.

You bring extra gas cans!

#solar powered motor 

with Tesla power wall.

Guys, guys, guys, lets just get a military class destroyer and make its engines run on solar power and get I sail for it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Wait how the hell does somebody drive and also beat a child up?

You probably wouldn't want that question answered :(

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

The guys face. InmateImg082015ZZZ53997_08072015035515.j

OP: Jesus, I could never imagine hurting my sister, who is now almost 1. Even when she gets annoying and doesn't stop crying or whatever, I get mad, but I'd never hut her. Some people just shouldn't be parents. My honest thought is that we need a test to be able to give birth. Both parents can't have any major psychological issues, and need to pass an intelligence test.

#Merica

Perfectly normal and sane people ends up killing their babies all the time. This is not some rare occurance. Sleep deprevation can make people do very strange things they would never do under normal circumstances. Happens all over the world, not just America.

Sleep deprivation will cause you to become aggresive as well as reduce your ability to judge things (among other things). So when a baby won't stop screaming and you haven't slept properly for several days some parents ends up resorting to physical violence and misjudge their own strengh. There is even a thing called shaken baby syndrome.

Both mothers and fathers have shaken their babies to deaths in desperate attempts to stop them from screaming.

It's very sad that it happens but we can't really do much about it. All we can do is tell new parents to never hit, shake or do anything else that might be harmful to the child. If they feel desperate then they should take help from someone else or simply put the child down and leave it for a while. This happened in a car so sadly the father didn't have either of those options.

Edit: Oh wait it was not the father? Then I don't get it.

Guys, guys, guys, lets just get a military class destroyer and make its engines run on solar power and get I sail for it

lol. sea slug inbound.

My sailboat is powered by the rotation of an entire planet. I have a limitless source of power. Limitless, I say!