Man accused of beating 4-month-old to death while driving

Arty

Yup.

that and i can never win an argument 

Oh yeah, my 21 year old sister is like a second mom, and not in a good way. It's the worst part of being the only boy of 5 kids.

Depends on the female in question. The younger ones are far more reasonable in my experience (I have a couple dozen cousins.). One is 7 years old and she can lift me. Yes, she even lifts, bro.

Well of course, even most guys can be annoying. Sometimes never shutting up can be a great thing anyways. Last night I stayed up until 7 in the morning talking to a girl I was staying the night with, and it was amazing.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Oh yeah, my 21 year old sister is like a second mom, and not in a good way. It's the worst part of being the only boy of 5 kids.

Well of course, even most guys can be annoying. Sometimes never shutting up can be a great thing anyways. Last night I stayed up until 7 in the morning talking to a girl I was staying the night with, and it was amazing.

sometimes good, other times whish there was a mute switch. 

^ Ninja'd

OP: Jesus, I could never imagine hurting my sister, who is now almost 1. Even when she gets annoying and doesn't stop crying or whatever, I get mad, but I'd never hut her. Some people just shouldn't be parents. My honest thought is that we need a test to be able to give birth. Both parents can't have any major psychological issues, and need to pass an intelligence test.

^This. I'd be a pirate or renegade or whatever, because everyone else will be shunted into some bad position by the greedy people who still have power, and I'm like "ain't nobody got time for that."

my sister is 14.

never shuts up. bother me to the point,  i just shoot her with a nerf gun lol to calm me down. like lets say shes awake for 10 hours she talks for 7 of em.

but i would never want to ACTUALLY hurt her. 

Ill be your rooftop scout and long range bower

we need the apocalypse. Bandit raider also

You are all welcome in my bunker, however I am still in charge, and just so you know, I sleep with a gun under my pillow *narrow eyed glare at potential overthrowers*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You are all welcome in my bunker, however I am still in charge, and just so you know, I sleep with a gun under my pillow *narrow eyed glare at potential overthrowers*

ty however I am peaceful :)

IIRC, you live in the East, that's far to go to live in a bunker.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I only overthrow tyrants.

I'll be on a sailboat somewhere, living as a piratey peaceful pirate with my pirate kids and pirate wife and pirate cat, arrr Then the zombies/disease/ex-government piggy scallywags won't be able to find me as easily. hopefully by then they'll have figured out a way to make sails out of PV cells so that I can have an electric motor coupled with the wind. and a couple-kilowatt laser.

ty however I am peaceful :)

Meh, you can stand guard for the encampment

Especially considering I don't currently have a bunker. Plan on building my own once I move out west.

I'll be on a sailboat somewhere, living as a piratey peaceful pirate. Then the zombies/disease/ex-government pigs won't be able to find me as easily. hopefully by then they'll have figured out a way to make sails out of PV cells so that I can have an electric motor coupled with the wind. and a couple-kilowatt laser.

Well, I wouldn't call myself a tyrant. Also, I assume you are a female so during TEOTWAKI you'd be completely capable of controlling me lol (as I have said before, I am a lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely man lol)

Meh, you can stand guard for the encampment

Especially considering I don't currently have a bunker. Plan on building my own once I move out west.

Well, I wouldn't call myself a tyrant. Also, I assume you are a female so during TEOTWAKI you'd be completely capable of controlling me lol

Then let me know whne it's complete. Hopefully it isn't too far from here. I don't have much to contribute, but I do have lots of knives and a decent computer.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Well, I wouldn't call myself a tyrant. Also, I assume you are a female so during TEOTWAKI you'd be completely capable of controlling me lol (as I have said before, I am a lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely man lol)

nah, can't really picture (or text-ify?) you as one either. And... hmm... if TEOTWAKI were only on the internet, then yeah, I'd probably be a girl. If there were, for example, a subsection of off-topic where we did a text-turn-based role-play of the end of the world, that would be an instance in which I would be a girl.

I'll be on a sailboat somewhere, living as a piratey peaceful pirate with my pirate kids and pirate wife and pirate cat, arrr Then the zombies/disease/ex-government piggy scallywags won't be able to find me as easily. hopefully by then they'll have figured out a way to make sails out of PV cells so that I can have an electric motor coupled with the wind. and a couple-kilowatt laser.

Honestly want to live on a sailboat, over in MI theres some for DIRT cheap. like sub 3K gets you something very usable. old, but usable and bigger then a lot of apartments. then 200$ a month gets you wifi, power, and freshwater hook ups at a dock. then when you get bored, you can sail somewhere else.

and you can get a bad ass pirate flag. 

-snip

And... hmm... if TEOTWAKI were only on the internet, then yeah, I'd probably be a girl. If there were, for example, a subsection of off-topic where we did a text-turn-based role-play of the end of the world, that would be an instance in which I would be a girl.

.....Not sure what to make of that, but I find myself intrigued lol

Honestly want to live on a sailboat, over in MI theres some for DIRT cheap. like sub 3K gets you something very usable. old, but usable and bigger then a lot of apartments. then 200$ a month gets you wifi, power, and freshwater hook ups at a dock. then when you get bored, you can sail somewhere else.

and you can get a bad ass pirate flag. 

would totally do that myself to be honest. Sailboats are reeeeeal comfy if the rocking doesn't bother you (for me it's like being in a huge rocking chair) I'd get lonely if i didn't have someone with me though.

this thread got so derailed. 

OH ANYWAY, so my contribution is some girls I know with very loose morals. 

would totally do that myself to be honest. Sailboats are reeeeeal comfy if the rocking doesn't bother you (for me it's like being in a huge rocking chair) I'd get lonely if i didn't have someone with me though.

could always make sailing buddies. I feel like id get lonely anywhere else without anyone also. it would be nice to have a lady friend and sail across the great lakes and such. 

actually that seems even better. Love michigan. who needs road trips when you can have sail trips

edit: speaking of derailed, can you own and operate a private train? that would be bad ass. have a mile long house

I'm a fox-girl on the internet. And only on the internet. Anywhere else, and I'm a sad, lonely, skinny, basement-dwelling neckbeard.

It really didn't take long for this thread to be derailed. xD

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I'm a fox-girl on the internet. And only on the internet. Anywhere else, and I'm a sad, lonely, skinny, basement-dwelling neckbeard.

....Not sure if truth, or pretending to be a neckbeard in order to avoid being detected as a female on the internet lol

Then let me know whne it's complete. Hopefully it isn't too far from here. I don't have much to contribute, but I do have lots of knives and a decent computer.

There's much more to survival than physical goods. As most true survivalists say "the most important tool you carry, is the one in your head".

As a non-american, what does this mean??

Cox's bond is set at $500,000.

If he somehow pays 500k $ cash he's free?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

It really didn't take long for this thread to be derailed. xD

lol let's hope it can rerail

no its means he can stay at his house till court day instead of jail

could always make sailing buddies. I feel like id get lonely anywhere else without anyone also. it would be nice to have a lady friend and sail across the great lakes and such. 

edit: speaking of derailed, can you own and operate a private train? that would be bad ass. have a mile long house

A lady friend who doesn't mind sailing would be nice to hang out with.

The rail system is publicly owned infrastructure, at least in the states. In other countries like Japan, some train companies like Odakyu and JR are privatized, but those are owned by multi-trillion-yen corporations that are deeply-ingrained into public transport. Japan cannot function without them. so... yeah, here having your own railway would be kinda hard...

lol let's hope it can rerail

lol not likely. Once @Trik'Stari and @KemoKa get going, it's hard to stop. :P

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

....Not sure if truth, or pretending to be a neckbeard in order to avoid being detected as a female on the internet lol

Truth. I've already posted my picture on a thread on this forum before.

someone correct me if Im wrong, but if he pays 500k then he doesnt have to sit in jail waiting for the trail. 

A lady friend who doesn't mind sailing would be nice to hang out with.

The rail system is publicly owned infrastructure, at least in the states. In other countries like Japan, some train companies like Odakyu and JR are privatized, but those are owned by multi-trillion-yen corporations that are deeply-ingrained into public transport. Japan cannot function without them. so... yeah, here having your own railway would be kinda hard...

dont need my own railway, but just owning my own train to operate on the normal rails here in the states. 

and super pricey, but look at this http://www.ebay.com/itm/FreshWater-1985-C-C-41-Custom-with-full-teak-interior-in-great-condition-/291535890886?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43e0e4a9c6&item=291535890886

could pick up all the bikini plad ladies in that