Do you think the world will ever see true peace?

dylandylandylan

Nope, cause there will always be the dickhead. There will always be the one who is physically or mentally superior and wants to flaunt it

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Imagine what would happen if every single person in the world could work together, to achieve greater things. It'd be amazing. But I guess money and greed has a massive factor, and always has!

#!

wont happen

every now or then some mad ruler will just start a war

when resources are low

start a false flag attack etc

peace isnt simple unless we have unlimited resources

and even then .....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yep. but its gonna be the day everyone dies! :)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Nope, cause there will always be the dickhead. There will always be the one who is physically or mentally superior and wants to flaunt it

this

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I believe so. Give us a few million years or so. We'll figure it out.

Here's a fun exercise. Think about what we could achieve 100,00 years from now. Now ask yourself, what couldn't we do by then?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I've been reading a lot of telsa's work recently, now he wasn't a saint from what I've read, but some of the things he came up with, amazing.

#!

Once our parent decides to expand and burn our little blue marble to sinders with our entire species on it, yes.

Other than that. No.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Once our parent decides to expand and burn our little blue marble to sinders with our entire species on it, yes.

Other than that. No.

Hehe. Scientology? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

In a movie trailer voice, one of those heavy smoker ones.

No, because there will always be the dickhead, There will always be the one who is physically or mentally superior and wants to flaunt it. challenged..There will always be..... America, F*** Yea!" Dananananana dananana DA DA!! <Thats the song...thats how it goes....

Peace may come, but not for a long time. Like in Shingeki no Kyojin, humans will only band together when there is a threat to the entire species. Or races and ideologies get so heavily mixed and warped that no one cares anymore.

The thing is, there are so many variables you have to consider.

Society as a whole is very complicated, take one bad thing out of the picture and it sprouts another. 

Sadly, war is something everything does, weeds vs your flowers, pack of wolves vs coyotes, your immune system vs (any) flu.

However, we are very much above regular laws of nature and we can feel remorse and sympathy, we really are gods on this planet (very vulnerable gods but still) 

We have the power to do a lot of things and nothings impossible so maybe one day.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

The thing is, there are so many variables you have to consider.

Society as a whole is very complicated, take one bad thing out of the picture and it sprouts another. 

Sadly, war is something everything does, weeds vs your flowers, pack of wolves vs coyotes, your immune system vs (any) flu.

However, we are very much above regular laws of nature and we can feel remorse and sympathy, we really are gods on this planet (very vulnerable gods but still) 

We have the power to do a lot of things and nothings impossible so maybe one day.

Very true words.

#!

Humans are horrible creatures who are mainly concerned with self prosperity .... so no it will never happen

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Humans are horrible creatures who are mainly concerned with self prosperity .... so no it will never happen

Most everything is just concerned about self prosperity... but.. we have emotional feelings and morals so it makes us worse 

Way worse, sadly :/ 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Do you guys think that us, as a community could make a difference at all? 

Just the LTT community? I estimate we have a max of 3000 users. Against 7 or so billion? Unfortunately not, but hey I'm a full time pessimist. What do I know

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Just the LTT community? I estimate we have a max of 3000 users. Against 7 or so billion? Unfortunately not, but hey I'm a full time pessimist. What do I know

Ah, yes, I'm an optimist, and it's always the down fall of my personality.

#!

Hehe. Scientology? 

no, he's talking about the sun expanding and engulfing the earth, which it eventually will. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yes, once humans are no longer...

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

No, as awesome as it would be there will never be peace and lets face it, could the economies cope?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

a peaceful society is a boring society. there would be nothing on tv to watch and nothing to read on the internet. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

peace is a relative term. so i can't say it'll ever happen. But i can hope for a non violent world among humans.

peace?? oh no no no there is alwase a dickhead that thinks he is better and go's to war with some else 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Nope, violence is in human nature.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8