Apolagizes to the Mods

So, some minutes ago, or hours depending when you're reading this, I asked if mods might be behind that "thing" (you know what I mean).

So, yea :(

I'm sorry, but... That just came to my head, I mean, there's nothing wrong about saying that, where free to do so, but sometimes our freedom of expression might hurt someone, so yea, I'm sorry to anyone, especially the mods, it's just something I was thinking and I had to say it!

So yea :D

I'm Sorry if I offended some of you guys, just wanted to put this behind us ;)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

what thing?

@Ceatra you have piqued my interest , what thing are you referring too ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

So, some minutes ago, or hours depending when you're reading this, I asked if mods might be behind that "thing" (you know what I mean).

So, yea :(

I'm sorry, but... That just came to my head, I mean, there's nothing wrong about saying that, where free to do so, but sometimes our freedom of expression might hurt someone, so yea, I'm sorry to anyone, especially the mods, it's just something I was thinking and I had to say it!

So yea :D

I'm Sorry if I offended some of you guys, just wanted to put this behind us ;)

im confused...

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

lol someone got some warning points, thats ok bro join the club.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

*cough*DDoS*cough*

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

*cough*DDoS*cough*

lel , pretty sure that was a 10 year old who googled how to run the script to do it man 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

*cough*DDoS*cough*

oh what did you say or would rather not say?

@Ceatra you have piqued my interest , what thing are you referring too ? 

Someone has been DDOSing the forum. I'm not going to tell anyone who because it will give them attention, but we are fully aware of what's going on and know who is doing it and why. Anyone who knows who it is, do not link anyone to his profile. Any links will be removed immediately.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You don't have the freedom of speech on this forums, mods ban you for arguing with them and that's the truth.

oh what did you say or would rather not say?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/426685-do-you-think-a-mod-is-behind-all-this-ddosing/

nothing offending

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

You don't have the freedom of speech on this forums, mods ban you for arguing with them and that's the truth.

really ? i shoulda  been banned 20 -30 timers by now lel

Spoiler
Spoiler

This is regarding the forums being down and the assumption moderators were involved, I don't think anymore need be said.

I think someone is holding LMG ransom until they install a firepole.

Maybe they should use Squarespace.

Someone has been DDOSing the forum. I'm not going to tell anyone who because it will give them attention, but we are fully aware of what's going on and know who is doing it and why. Anyone who knows who it is, do not link anyone to his profile. Any links will be removed immediately.

gotcha :P 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Forum has CoC made by owners. Everyone, including moderation must obey that. If this would be Russia, China or any other "democratic" country with limited freedom of speech, you would get that comment removed and ban.

CoC states that anything related to moderation can't be discussed on public forums. They don't have to explain their actions on public. If needed, that can be done with PMs. If you have problem with CoC, you can find another more "free" forum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I didn't know there was a reason!?!?! I thought it was just some kid that had time to kill and wanted attention!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

lel , pretty sure that was a 10 year old who googled how to run the script to do it man 

10 year old that had the site down for 4 hours today and 3 hours yesterday 

10 year old that had the site down for 4 hours today and 3 hours yesterday

lol yea , let's be honest a half deaf and blind monkey could ddos , it's not hard

Spoiler
Spoiler

Do you  guys know who it really is. or just his/her internet profile, that he/she was spamming on.?

lol yea , let's be honest a half deaf and blind monkey could ddos , it's not hard

i mean you still need access to a lot of bandwidth....

not like i could ddos ltt on my 1.5 mbps upload speed. 

A DDOS does not just use one source system, hence 'Distributed'. 

lelz touché , but you could set up a free Google server thing for a period of time and have that do the ddos script ... But yes I see your point

Spoiler
Spoiler