If you could change one decision in your life what would it be?

nanowatt

The only reason i made this top is to interact with you guys.I feel like we need to know each other.

For me it would be the day i decided to cut a certain relation with one member of the family.I realized too late it was the wrong thing to do and it was my fault all along.I did a stupid thing and i didn't care so i kept going

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Meh. You can't change the past.

Just do your best to make the future better.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

But if you could.What would it be?What you say it fair but some things can't be fixed by time

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I would have taken engineering studies in Estonia rather than studying in my current country and the current studies. (I had a ultimatum from my parents)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If i could - finish the IT school. Now i could go and find work with things what i like :)

But as #Jobbe03 mentioned - just do as best as u can now, to make beter future :)

But if you could.What would it be?What you say it fair but some things can't be fixed by time

Don't know, don't wanna think about it. 

Move on and let the past, be the past.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I would have taken engineering studies in Estonia rather than studying in my current country and the current studies. (I had a ultimatum from my parents)

Why?Where you studied wan't good enough?

Spending money on some stupid stuff, which i could be spending on stupid stuff i'm doing now.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Buying The War Z pioneer edition. I hate myself so, so so much for that.

junker build in the making

Wouldn't change anything. Everything happens for a reason and you gotta accept,that. Don't let the past bring you down because all that does is make your future look bad. If all I did was think and worry about what's already happened I wouldn't be like I am today.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

To have been adopted!

If somehow I could have made that decision.

Man....that is sad

It's a form of doing better in the future. If you think about it, without wishing you could change your decision in the past, you would always make the same mistake and never improve in the future.

For the OP: I'd change my work-study habits. Not saying that I can't make them better right now, but had I started off with better study habits and discipline, I'd have much less trouble staying ontop of my school work (now more important than ever since absurdly high tuition is a bummer when you fail/drop classes). The decision to game more than focus on my school work back in high school really set me up for trouble now.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Why?Where you studied wan't good enough?

If i were to go there I would receive no money from my parent nor that they would send me and I was expected to find a job in a country that I just came for the first time, I speak no estonian (even though most of the estonians speak english) then study a really heavy programme basically I could but I just couldnt trust myself, this year has been really tough even though it had some ups I still think that I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life (also I study in a completely irrelevant programme here thats one of the reasons that I regret my previous decision). 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

This questions is aimed at people who are 20+ I think , since all of the teenagers on here hasn't done anything that seriously impacted their lives and if they did, they would not regret it for long... 

I wish I never find out about games,,, I wish the need for a new computer just dies inside me... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

to open this topic

spoliers are broken go to my page ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This questions is aimed at people who are 20+ I think , since all of the teenagers on here hasn't done anything that seriously impacted their lives and if they did, they would not regret it for long... 

I wish I never find out about games,,, I wish the need for a new computer just dies inside me... 

Why i feel the same??? But from other side, for me games and need for new stuff is what motivates me to go harder at work, read about stuff and sit countles hours waching vids, besides family, wich is in first place ...

don't think so, i wish i hadn't done so poorly in my 9th&10 grade years in high school i'm only 18 so.

Gotten a job when I was in high school, rather than try when I graduated. It was harder to find work then cause the economy went to shit the same year I graduated and no one was hiring because no one wanted to spend money :(

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Sleep and prepare prior to the tests which graded my "quality" to the army, could've done much better and had i did it could've opened many other options for me.

:/