So windows wants my opinion on windows 10

Youbetternot

Anyone else agrees?

post-32324-0-72842000-1438297434_thumb.j

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Did you upgrade when you got the notification? Or just went ahead and force updated to it? If so, you didn't have the notification because the drivers weren't ready for your hardware, hence why you probably had issues. (i know some people have got away with it anyway) 

Did you upgrade when you got the notification? Or just went ahead and force updated to it? If so, you didn't have the notification because the drivers weren't ready for your hardware, hence why you probably had issues. 

IKR a lot of people are bitching when it was there fault for upgrading early.

@Youbetternot

Short answer: No, I don't agree. But I'll reserve my full judgement until after I switch from the TP back to the full retail release.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What the fuck, why did you expect everything to be perfect?

*sigh*

^.

If your opinion is the same in a few weeks time, fair enough, but saying that after a day of it being out... 

Yeah fuck Windows 10 breaking all those graphcis drivers!

Oh wait, it was only Nvidia. Maybe it was NVIDIA'S FAULT for not making working drivers in time? (Blasphemy, crazy, wtf, omg no way, crazy, troll, ban pls, reported)

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

IKR a lot of people are bitching when it was there fault for upgrading early.

Did you upgrade when you got the notification? Or just went ahead and force updated to it? If so, you didn't have the notification because the drivers weren't ready for your hardware, hence why you probably had issues. (i know some people have got away with it anyway) 

completeley agree with you guys. I didn't do anything nor force upgrade 

people shouldn't be complaining

Upgrade day one and you should expect some issues.

That being said... I had 0 issues installing windows 10.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

completeley agree with you guys. I didn't do anything nor force upgrade 

people shouldn't be complaining

i forced and it was fine, but im lucky since im on hardware in which drivers are already refined in 8.1 perfectly, and im ballsy and couldn't wait. xD

I've had a few issues, most of them related to the Microsoft Account. Since making a local account, I've not had much issues.

Main "problem" is getting used to the start menu. But it's better than the start screen of Windows 8.
For now I've settled for this look

MMBWLK9.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Yeah, mine works almost perfectly so far. The taskbar didnt want to work for the first few minutes but I restarted it and now it's great. I gave it a 5.

Make sure you installed the latest and greatest drivers for all your hardware.

If you forced the installation of Windows 10, if it didn't want to upgrade (missing Windows 10 app, or showed a message that your system is not ready and Microsoft is working with their partners as explained in the Windows 10 app) then sadly you took the risk.

However, if that was not the case, then yes, you are correct to report these issues.

Anyone else agrees?

I've been in the insider program for a while and believe me I didn't think it would be ready to ship in the condition that it was in a month ago, what you got is a huge improvement over the mess that it was.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?