So, I was taught by Linus yesterday

The_Strict_Nein

Currently on an IT Apprenticeship, which features a week-on week-off academy course. We've just started the course and are learning about Networking. Yesterday, it came to learning about IPv4 and IPv6, and my Trainer says "Okay, I've got this video for you to watch, it explains it really well"

Low and behold:

My Trainer: "Yeah, this guy's great, he's got a bunch of videos about different concepts"

@LinusTech, how does it feel to know you're teaching IT Students all the way in the UK now?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

It's good to see those videos actually help people in the working world.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Currently on an IT Apprenticeship, which features a week-on week-off academy course. We've just started the course and are learning about Networking. Yesterday, it came to learning about IPv4 and IPv6, and my Trainer says "Okay, I've got this video for you to watch, it explains it really well"

Low and behold:

My Trainer: "Yeah, this guy's great, he's got a bunch of videos about different concepts"

@LinusTech, how does it feel to know you're teaching IT Students all the way in the UK now?

just about everyone who is interested in IT at out school watches him and the teacher knows him

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I use techquickie videos as my starting point for slideshows at school.

I hope you properly source him. Making sure they know that at least some of the information is from TechQuickie.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

A lot of what I know about tech comes from either Linus or Logan

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Oh, My College Lecturer always used to use his techquickie Videos. I'm happy for Linus that people are using his video for education. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I hope you properly source him. Making sure they know that at least some of the information is from TechQuickie.

Hell yeah, but mostly I write things myself, not everyone on my class/school knows how to speak/comprehend english, so I have to translate everything and then explain it myself.

Even though that was the point of tech quickie, its nice to see it in action...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I vote that Linus Media Group starts an actual college (online probably).

If I were ridiculously rich, I would totally bank roll them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs