Ivy Bridge-E Pricing Leaked

TopWargamer

http://www.maximumpc.com/ivy_bridge-e_pricing_hits_web_2011'>Source (Maximum PC)

According to VR-Zone, we’ll be seeing three Core i7 Ivy Bridge-E CPUs debuting in early 2014, including the 4820K, 4930K, and 4960X. Here are the leaked specifications of the CPUs:
  • $990: Core i7-4960X (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.6GHz base, 3.7GHz Turbo, 15MB cache, 130W TDP)
  • $555: Core i7 4930K (6 Cores, 12 Threads, 3.4GHz base, 3.6GHz Turbo, 15MB cache, 130W TDP)
  • $310: Core i7 4820K (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 3.7GHz base, 3.7GHz Turbo, 10MB cache, 130W TDP)

These socket 2011 CPUs look as if they will sport only marginally higher clock speeds than their Sandy-Bridge-E counterparts, and will also carry the same amount of cache and TDP rating.

Thoughts on this leak? 

COMIC SANS

Thoughts on this leak? 

meh

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Just about expected prices

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I believe this was posted already

Oh...I did a quick skim before posting and didn't see anything. 

COMIC SANS

If its a significant jump that great but if its like haswell was. idc

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Posted before and posted again and then linked back to this topic

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41284-core-i7-ivy-bridge-e-pricing-surfaces/

but my opinion is anybody wanting to upgrade from sandy E to ivy E if you have the money go for it but its probably like the upgrade from Sandy to ivy 10% better wait for Haswell E in 2015.

$310 for the 4820K ? I should've waited before buying me I5...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Soo, you can get a 4 core ivy bridge for 310$ or a 6 core sandy for 350$... I ll go 6 cores...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Soo, you can get a 4 core ivy bridge for 310$ or a 6 core sandy for 350$... I ll go 6 cores...

Where did you find a 6 core sandy for $350?

Where did you find a 6 core sandy for $350?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Out of all the people that forgot about that chip, it's gotta be me. I thought he meant a chip that was already available. Thanks for reminding me about it though.

If its a significant jump that great but if its like haswell was. idc

Isn't a 775 a significant jump for you, sir? 

It's all relative.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

There any actual leaked specs on that or just all speculation? 

Looks to be expected from intel, nothing really surprising. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Still speculation... for now :D

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

@Windspeed36

ivybridgee.jpg

Source:http://decryptedtech.com/news/prices-of-ivy-bridge-e-processors-appeared

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I was meaning for the 3910K..

Oh didn't read the quote above your message. Yea we just know that it runs at 3.0Ghz and the product codes: http://www.techpowerup.com/187696/curious-looking-core-i7-3910k-lga2011-processor-surfaces.html

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

4820K is enough for me

Thanks

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx