@bronsonp4htdude123455 my boostclock atm is 4590MHz, on aidx64 it runs at a max of 70 degrees and on intel burn test it runs at a max of 83 degrees.

@bronsonp4htdude123455 my boostclock atm is 4590MHz, on aidx64 it runs at a max of 70 degrees and on intel burn test it runs at a max of 83 degrees.

the boost clock never worked right for me always throttled and caused instibility in games

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

the boost clock never worked right for me always throttled and caused instibility in games

Plaued some games and it seems fairly stable and silent. At 65c i let all the fans turn to 100% and it will reacht 72c top

first, don't use prime 95 for overclocking it has been known to cause problems, like burning out your cpu, use aida64 or something.  second, Id consider either buying some better fans, or expanding your radiator size. 95C us not a healthy temperature for the 4690k. My 3820k does 5ghz from 3.8 and runs no hotter then 50C.  This is with a custom loop of course.  Id recommend building one as there is much to learn from the watercooling experience

@jackm1120 no custom loop for me, too much maintenance and costs too much money.

just really focus on the aerodynamics of your case then. be sure your doing push pull config u pull fresh air from outside the case to your rads.  I know u shot down my custom loop idea but besides the money its not a ton of matinacne. Just use compression fittings, distilled water, antifreeze and your good to go.  Its not as scary as everyone thinks, u don't need to flush the loop every 6 months.  But if u wanna just stick with air some high cfm fans might be a good investment along with some way to control the fan speed.

@jackm1120 , if i would build a custom loop, i dont have a lot of space(H440), but my pump is compatible (H220-x).. Atm i have a 140mm in the rear for pushing fresh air in the case. i have 3 120mm fans in the front, pushing fresh air in the case. On my rad i have 2 swiftech helixes pulling air from the case through the radiator out. this way i dont have to clean the radiator.

@jackm1120  How much would it cost to create a loop with my h220x through a 980ti. I would need to buy a waterblock for gpu right?