Ideal Company To Work For

Speedyv

I know a lot of this forum is STEM heavy and was wondering what some of your ideal companies/dream companies are to work for?

System: Thinkpad T460

Linus Media Group

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

Linus Media Group

049a95cca7.jpg

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Nasa man even if the pay was shit. Los almos or black sand proving grounds. Had some teacher work there. Also would love to work at oakridge in Tn its a big lab. Really so many. Spacex, orbital science and rocket development companies.

Linus Media Group

049a95cca7.jpg

but I get a #Firepoll right? @LinusTech

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

*cough* Horrible work condition *cough*

:P

It may be horrible, but as long as there is a #Firepoll (LMG has amazing working condition, please don't hurt me Linus.)

Nasa man even if the pay was shit. Los almos or black sand proving grounds. Had some teacher work there. Also would love to work at oakridge in Tn its a big lab. Really so many. Spacex, orbital science and rocket development companies.

Boeing > SpaceX even though SpaceX gets all the hype

no....... please

12XMGIWtrHBl5e.gif

Hahaha

Where's the "NSA" option?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

they already said no because of hazzard issues

Shhh, watch the lastest video on vessel if you have vessel

Where's the "NSA" option?

You don't choose them. They choose you....

did u mean space sex?

im sure thats already flimed and not so sure i meat the ummm well requirements.

I had a friend that worked for Google. She said working conditions are pretty bad. Like she was working insanely hard and they kept raising the bar.

- snip-

You don't choose them. They choose you....

But, the title is ideal company to work for. 

Since we're being hypothetical, that's my ideal company/organization.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Mercedes AMG Petronas

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"