Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Very good. Get a Wacom tablet if you can, but if not, it's still a great tablet to play with.

Holy fuck, still shaking 10 minutes later. 172pp FIRST FUCKING TRY :D:D:D:D:....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFdJYLgRlo

i really need to finish that map. i'm trying to finish Kaze ni Naru with DT that worth over 170pp. only if my choking problem is over. btw, nice overlay.

Very good. Get a Wacom tablet if you can, but if not, it's still a great tablet to play with.

Well the cheapest I can find from Wacom is an Intuos Draw for £50, but I can get a H420 for £10. Since I won't use it for drawing and I'd have to wait longer to get the Wacom, is it really worth it?

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Well the cheapest I can find from Wacom is an Intuos Draw for £50, but I can get a H420 for £10. Since I won't use it for drawing and I'd have to wait longer to get the Wacom, is it really worth it?

people tend to use H420 cause it is the most bang for the buck, i say just go with the H420, because you don't use it for anything else beside gaming, why don't you save that £40.

The main differences are:

- the Wacom has better build quality

- the H420 has a pen which uses a battery and therefore weighs more than the Wacom pen. Whether you prefer a lighter pen or a heavier pen is personal preference

So I'd say it's not worth the longer wait and higher price.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

- the H420 has a pen which uses a battery and therefore weighs more than the Wacom pen. Whether you prefer a lighter pen or a heavier pen is personal preference

Well not having to worry about batteries is nice but you can but a truck worth of batteries for 40£

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

people tend to use H420 cause it is the most bang for the buck, i say just go with the H420, because you don't use it for anything else beside gaming, why don't you save that £40.

Alright, I'll most likely have it ordered in the next few days.

Yeah, I've used other pens that need batteries and I didn't mind them, I usually like a bit of weight to something but it's ergonomics that get me the most, but the pen looks quite comfortable

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Top-Notch Quality they said

27bc10d5f6.jpgwhen 5.3 Stars feels like 4.4 Stars

ty for free pp

are misses doesn't effect PP on mania?

only scores and HT effect

HT

500K with HT = 300

500K without HT = 150

whats wrong with you tom94

tom is high when he invented the Mania pp system. lol how's that happened?

tom is high when he invented the Mania pp system. lol how's that happened?

i discover it when i had 400K score on HT for 260pp-ish but when i got 550K i got lower than 100pp on a 5.8 star map

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Yay, I got my first top 50 score today :D. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3982867

On a map that was ranked today and only has 281 plays in total.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

6cXNDbB.png

That was quicker than I expected O.o

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

That was quicker than I expected O.o

Damn, you are catching up on me fast.

Damn, you are catching up on me fast.

I didn't expect that tbh... Just casually streaming and then stuff like this happens. Not that I'm complaining :P

osu! profile

Why do I only get PP by playing new maps? Do I suck that much? :(

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Why do I only get PP by playing new maps? Do I suck that much? :(

You don't suck... you just haven't improved enough on that particular map. Revisit that map in a week or two and you should see improvements :)

osu! profile

You don't suck... you just haven't improved enough on that particular map. Revisit that map in a week or two and you should see improvements :)

Strangely, I perform better after I haven't played for a while. For example when I revisit a map, I do good on it only on the first few tries. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Strangely, I perform better after I haven't played for a while. For example when I revisit a map, I do good on it only on the first few tries. :D

Well the first few tries is all you need :P

osu! profile

those first few tries is the play with instinct, after that, your memory handles it. that's why you're better on those few tries. also happen to me aswell :)

those first few tries is the play with instinct, after that, your memory handles it. that's why you're better on those few tries. also happen to me aswell :)

Which is why if I feel I can FC a map, I leave it for a few days or maybe a week. Which is what happened to me on Setting Sail, Coming Home, and what do you know, 172pp first try

Turny is saturday right?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14