Firepole image legitimacy?

Personally, I think Linus is just trolling. And doing a good job of it.

*SNIP*

0788d19e1ae485d61ca316511db616ecd3f36ed3

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Year its a huge liability, and I too am so tired of hearing about it.. The entire wan show chat on twitch for the last 2 weeks has just been filled with firepoll...

Wait a second... did you see that?!

NbT4M.jpg

It's fake obviously, illuminartyiy confimer

I think that proves that it is fake.

Look how the pole moves in respect to the ground.

The die hard firepole fans will be butt hurt :D if it turns out a fake

1. It's too far from the stairs no one in their right mind would jump that far to grab onto a pole.

2. It's in the middle of a door.

1 berkerl

2 linus

- snip-

My guess is that it is a piece of pipe for the Sprinkler system or perhaps some conduit for carrying some cables to the other end of the warehouse.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

It's not a pole because it's placed in an odd location, a bit too far from the staircase, even I wouldn't want to risk jumping that far to catch the pole, what happens if one of the employee misjudged and falls straight down, brings a hell of a lot more problems for Linus. Further, fact it's in front of the door, if someone was exiting and someone else was using the pole, oh my.... Accident waiting to happen.

If everyone could stop talking about stupid firepoles and turnips, that would be great.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

If everyone could stop talking about stupid firepoles and turnips, that would be great.

TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS.

To answer your question No!

No one is making you reply or read these topics. Let the people have a little fun.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I'll just leave its here for a few minutes.

http://www.gfycat.com/TastyUntriedHuman

We don't have a gfy link called "TastyUntriedHuman"

Double check the spelling of the page you're looking for.

@LinusTech: Luke should be "fired" (again) for causing this much controversy (and ironically the only "like this video" plug that's actually been related to the current video in recent weeks): https://youtu.be/gdjlJ4rBtis?t=11m26s

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

I could be completely wrong, but i don't even think you would be able to have it directly into the concrete for structural reasons, it would need some form of support base otherwise the concrete would just crack the second any pressure was put on the pole...

Any, that's my thoughts on it (it's complete crap & i don't care about it).

TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS TURNIP FIREPOLL TURNIPPOLL POLLTURNIPS.

To answer your question No!

No one is making you reply or read these topics. Let the people have a little fun.

DOWN WITH FIREPOLL! (lulzseewhatididthere) VOTE FOR TURNIP!

I'll just post it here then.. As this is the first shit to pop up when ever I log in as well..

Stfu bout teh poll.. If you like polls so much then become a prostitute..

Topic in "off topic" was removed for being well.. Off topic lulz