Has anyone else heard of this keyboard?

Fantazzmo

I think theyre fairly new to the business, I think.. It doesnt look half bad tbh.

But think of what else you can get for $100-$120

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

turtle beach headsets are junk 2 of them died on me :( this might be a good product from them.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

SO, I was on newegg just browsing around and I came across this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823830021&cm_re=cherry_mx_blue-_-23-830-021-_-Product

Did anyone else know turtle beach made keyboards, or is it only me who's out of the loop?

I imagine that, if it's like other Turtle Beach stuff, it's gonna suck. Can almost guarantee Kailh switches :/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I think theyre fairly new to the business, I think.. It doesnt look half bad tbh.

But think of what else you can get for $100-$120

Thats what I was thinking, I mean if they lowered the price then it might be worth buying. I mean can buy a g710 for that price and I can have full faith in it.

turtle beach headsets are junk 2 of them died on me :( this might be a good product from them.

Yeah, I feel you. I have an old pair of X41's and they work pretty well still, but all of my friends turtle beaches have broke in one way or another. Hopefully something good comes of it.

I imagine that, if it's like other Turtle Beach stuff, it's gonna suck. Can almost guarantee Kailh switches :/

Yeah, but I hope not. And I think I read that they have cherry mx blues in them

It is what it is