Walls full of large insects! What should I do

Overkilled

RIP

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

OP, burn down house, rent hotel room, cry in tub.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Or maybe there is a sexual hormone of the insects that is commercially available. Put that outside your house into a large bowl of water with a little bit of soap to loosen the surface tension. They will all go inside and drown. xD

who cares...

man i freak out if there is a bug the size of a fingernail

fuck bugs in particular

Ikr, especially after theres like a huge rainstorm and they come in through the air ducts and shit. Ive grown to be quite the pro to killing smaller insects with the good 'ol Windex em then rekt em trick.

I hate the small fast spiders that stay up on the ceiling.

The other week, there was this really weird big green bug near the ceiling at my dad's house and it had like green and black stripes with big legs and we had no fucking clue what the hell the thing was or how the hell it made its way into the house but ewwww like fuck dude I was creeped out then when we killed it it made a buzzing zapping sound like wtf stop bug ur not shit just die and leave plz.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Ikr, especially after theres like a huge rainstorm and they come in through the air ducts and shit. Ive grown to be quite the pro to killing smaller insects with the good 'ol Windex em then rekt em trick.

I hate the small fast spiders that stay up on the ceiling.

The other week, there was this really weird big green bug near the ceiling at my dad's house and it had like green and black stripes with big legs and we had no fucking clue what the hell the thing was or how the hell it made its way into the house but ewwww like fuck dude I was creeped out then when we killed it it made a buzzing zapping sound like wtf stop bug ur not shit just die and leave plz.

man im fucking scared atm. i feel like there's gonna be a huge ass bug behind me any second now

"release your inner doge"

-doge 2069

Wtf, get out and stay somewhere else for the night, call exterminator first thing in the morning.

As I said, Id be freaking out, so my advice may seem a tad extreme but bugs and shit arent my thing.

I have somewhat of a phobia of insects but I need to get to school and I should of left Hal a hour ago

rvPMHh9.jpg

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

man im fucking scared atm. i feel like there's gonna be a huge ass bug behind me any second now

that's how I feel there isn't that many of them but I think there in every other room, I try and go anywhere and BAM there's one right behind me I really need to get to school I'm home alone and nobody is picking up my calls

that's how I feel there isn't that many of them but I think there in every other room, I try and go anywhere and BAM there's one right behind me I really need to get to school I'm home alone and nobody is picking up my calls

Like for reals, that kind of story sounds like you're either trolling or actually high.

Are you really scared to the point where you're shaking? Like legitimately scared out of your mind.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

spray some of them with windex, take all your clothes, sheets and hide them somewhere like your car but make sure theres no bugs in them.

or if you wanna be extreme use like alchohol, anything with like rubbing alchohol will kill them or cripple them. A good idea is to mix citrus acids (from lemons) with rubbing alchohol.

Buy 4 reference 290x

Run furmark

Slowly watch insects burn in agony

;)

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just run for it and call for help or something. 

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

-snippity snip snip-

What? Did this turn into a screenshot thread for consoles?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I dont want to go anywhere near them

a true marksman can keep a distance and snipe them with the windex spray.

oh and im guessing they are giant ants. Or termites. They could be cockroaches but they usually like to hide away in the dark, not crawl up walls and stuff.

oh and im guessing they are giant ants. Or termites. They could be cockroaches but they usually like to hide away in the dark, not crawl up walls and stuff.

I dont have Windex

since you are always far away they could be.... uh oh.... ehh well 

Centipedes.

wait why are people so afraid of them. They're rare where I live, and when you see one you're like "Oh look a centipede".

I have somewhat of a phobia of insects but I need to get to school and I should of left Hal a hour ago

Call the exterminator and tell them to come while youre at school.

If school asks, tell them there was a huge problem at home I guess

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

I <3 u

simpsons-fire.gif

TC, how often do you vacuum/clean your place?