Life time sex offender list for 19 yr old who had sex with girl who said she was 17 but was 14

skylane

If he was thinking, he would have at least expected the possibility, especially when he was going to have sex with a girl who "just fit the bill for legal" and he just met on the internet, where anyone can lie. But he wasn't thinking. He has blame on him...it is just the girl gets away with it from the system/punishment.

Age of consent there is 16 and she said 17 so he had so reason to think of it. Girls in grade 9 at my school could pass off for 17-18 easily.

The blame should not be on him, the girl lied and caused him a lifetime of trouble, she should be the one who has the punishment, not him.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Yes, the girl should take most of the blame imo

I second that.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I think the bigger question beyond if she really looked 17 is this. Is it really wrong to have sex with a person that is a few years younger? When I was in high school there were plenty of guys in senior year who had freshman girlfriends. It's high school. That age gap is 4 years. That can be 14 to 18 years. I think society in general deems this ok, although it's definitely not the norm it happens all the time. That btw was years and years ago. Sexual mores have become much looser now in my opinion. My girlfriend is 15 years younger than me. When she was 14 I was 29. Yea that's plainly wrong if we were dating then. She's 24 now. Funny how everything changes after that magical age of 18. 

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

If you can't tell a 14 from 17 year old by her physical appearance and way she behaves then you deserve it frankly. I don't believe he didn't have any doubt.

If she was actually 17 then it'd be harsh, particularly as 18 is a stupid age for legal consent in the first place.

Makeup is a very powerful thing my friend.

Yes, the girl should take most of the blame imo

For blame? Equal, not more or less. She may be a lying scumbag but she didn't force him nor force him not to use his brain. The blame is equal. She's a dirty liar who hopefully will at least face some sort of extreme punishment from her parents and he's an idiot who couldn't put his horniness aside for one moment to think about how a girl who barely fit legal he'd be trying to sex up could possibly be younger than what she said she was (on the firggin' internet).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I had a French teacher in High School who looked 16, but was in her mid-late 20's so......yeah.

I still think this entire thing is wrong. Consensual sex is consensual. More so considering that she lied about her age.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

For blame? Equal, not more or less. She may be a lying scumbag but she didn't force him nor force him not to use his brain. The blame is equal. She's a dirty liar who hopefully will at least face some sort of extreme punishment from her parents and he's an idiot who couldn't put his horniness aside for one moment to think about how a girl who barely fit legal he'd be trying to sex up could possibly be younger than what she said she was (on the firggin' internet).

So what, mistakes are made, his life shouldn't be ruined about it.

Be like "I need to see you drivers licence before anything goes on."

Problem solved. 

I had a French teacher in High School who looked 16, but was in her mid-late 20's so......yeah.

I still think this entire thing is wrong. Consensual sex is consensual. More so considering that she lied about her age.

You can't consent at 14, to easy to manipulate. It would be easy for a bad person to talk someone that young into consenting even if she really did not want to. 

Age of consent there is 16 and she said 17 so he had so reason to think of it. Girls in grade 9 at my school could pass off for 17-18 easily.

The blame should not be on him, the girl lied and caused him a lifetime of trouble, she should be the one who has the punishment, not him.

What? Are you kidding me? No reason to think it? It doesn't matter if girls you have seen could pass for older. If they are barely older than the legal limit you shouldn't be so ready to have sex with her/him and should stop to think about. Don't be dictated by what's between your legs but what is in your head. Not being smart gets you into trouble.

The blame is on them both and saying other wise is stupid because they both did something wrong...whether or not she created a lie that "made" him do it, he still did it. The "crime" itself does not vanish simply because it happened only because of X happened. That's just not how it works.

The girl just unfortunately gets away with it, that's all.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So what, mistakes are made, his life shouldn't be ruined about it.

Oh, definitely. I think in situations like this the typical punishment and label does not fit. It is too harsh and too fudged up. Especially if you can prove he honestly believed her lie and she definitely passed for older. But saying he has no blame or that he didn't do anything wrong is wrong in itself.

Oh, definitely. I think in situations like this the typical punishment and label does not fit. It is too harsh and too fudged up. Especially if you can prove he honestly believed her lie and she definitely passed for older. But saying he has no blame or that he didn't do anything wrong is wrong in itself.

I would say his blame is 27,63%

What? Are you kidding me? No reason to think it? It doesn't matter if girls you have seen could pass for older. If they are barely older than the legal limit you shouldn't be so ready to have sex with her/him and should stop to think about. Don't be dictated by what's between your legs but what is in your head. Not being smart gets you into trouble.

The blame is on them both and saying other wise is stupid because they both did something wrong...whether or not she created a lie that "made" him do it, he still did it. The "crime" itself does not vanish simply because it happened only because of X happened. That's just not how it works.

The girl just unfortunately gets away with it, that's all.

Problem solved. 

nearly shat myself laughing, this is why internet dating is a bad idea.

If I got that punishment for a girl lying to me I would not be shitting myself laughing

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Problem solved. 

ID, secondary ID, drivers license, passport, birth certificate, and sign here on this form to give consent. :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If I got that punishment for a girl lying to me I would not be shitting myself laughing

He did have sex with a minor... Regardless of lies. You can't take the effect and make it the cause. 

I would say his blame is 27,63%

If measurable, 50-50 is accurate.

If measurable, 50-50 is accurate.

Nah, 27,63%.

Formula is: Taco+liar girl- monkey with a hat+ unknowing guy= 28,46%

We learned this in elementary school, pffff

ID, secondary ID, drivers license, passport, birth certificate, and sign here on this form to give consent. :P

Unfortunately that is what it has come to. At least get a student ID or something if the person you are trying to sleep with claims to be a year or two over the legal age limit...

God if that was my daughter I am pretty sure her ass would be grass by the time I was through with her. I'd then send her to to a nunnery until she was old enough to think and act maturely.

Nah, 27,63%.

Formula is: Taco+liar girl- monkey with a hat+ unknowing guy= 28,46%

We learned this in elementary school, pffff

Ah, a most unique formula but unfortunately unable to deliver accurate results.

I agree with Tacitus.

The physical and mental difference of a fourteen year old to an seven/eighteen year old is too stark to be "unsure of the gap in age". Very few fourteen year old girls are mature and physically beyond that of commonplace, too. He had his doubts, he just didn't care. He deserves it.

i know 15 year olds that could easily pass off as 18

People grow up at different rates.

The age of consent in Michigan is 16 apparently.

Did you even read the article?

Age of consent is 16

A note on this point specifically, I flicked through the article, I had thought in America it was a federal issue, but apparently not.

No, just no.

A lot of girls look 18/17 while 14.

I have witnessed this many times myself. You can't make a blanket statement saying 'he just didn't care', that's not how this works.

I don't believe that anyone has spend a single day in a major city these days would agree with this statement...

Some mothers force it on their children and some girls just want to be like their mothers. And as soon as they start dressing like their mothers and start putting on make up there's literally no way of telling.

You've obviously not seen many girls then...

Makeup is a very powerful thing my friend.

Firstly, yes I do live in a relatively large city, and yes, I do see plenty of girls.

Some of you point to dress and makeup - very few 14 year old girls actually successfully dress like 18 year old girls, and a two-inch thick layer of makeup is a telling sign that someone is trying to look older (or younger if they're getting on a bit). 

If you got a group of girls all 14 and a group all 18 years old and compared them you'd easily agree that 98% of the latter group looks older.

People age at different rates, yes, but people aren't finished developing at 14, whereas most girls are by 18. But it's not only physical, it's the way they behave. One group are children, the other is far more mature and womanly.

If you struggle to tell a 14 from 17 year old apart then you're unobservant and foolish. I can spot an underage girl a mile off.

I can spot an underage girl a mile off.

What, were you trained by your dad?

/s

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

If you struggle to tell a 14 from 17 year old apart then you're unobservant and foolish. I can spot an underage girl a mile off.

Not at all, depends on the rate of growth of the girl.

And who said he had time to observe her behaviour, it was probably boom-boom and gone again.

-

Ah, a most unique formula but unfortunately unable to deliver accurate results.

Nope, accurate results every time.

Minus monkey with a hat makes it reliable

Not at all, depends on the rate of growth of the girl.

And who said he had time to observe her behaviour, it was probably boom-boom and gone again.

That's even worse. If he just met her and shagged her without even looking at her face or actually taking the time to at least go "eh, she looks 17", then he deserved the punishment.

edit

I bet he just saw her boobs and thought "deeeeeeeer, yup, she can't possibly be under 15." :giggity

You can't consent at 14, to easy to manipulate. It would be easy for a bad person to talk someone that young into consenting even if she really did not want to. 

Considering that she lied about her age, I would say she had every intent to consent.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs