Life time sex offender list for 19 yr old who had sex with girl who said she was 17 but was 14

skylane

What, were you trained by your dad?

/s

Other women don't struggle, spend some time with them observing and you'll easily figure it out. It's really not hard -.-

Not at all, depends on the rate of growth of the girl.

And who said he had time to observe her behaviour, it was probably boom-boom and gone again.

He chatted to her online, picked her up and drove somewhere, how long between them initially meeting and having sex is unclear, but he should be able to tell from her physicality and way she texts/talks/body language that she's not 17. 

Not to mention he had sex in a fucking playground in December, shows how classy he is. He almost certainly knew.

That's even worse. If he just met her and shagged her without even looking at her face or actually taking the time to at least go "eh, she looks 17", then he deserved the punishment.

Well obiovusly he looked at her face. But I assume she was make-up'ed and just looked a bit older in general.

The article states he just picked her up and they did it in a playground. You wouldn't have time observe her behaviour, or if you did notice while doing it, it would be too late.

Other women don't struggle, spend some time with them observing and you'll easily figure it out. It's really not hard -.-

He chatted to her online, picked her up and drove somewhere, how long between them initially meeting and having sex is unclear, but he should be able to tell from her physicality and way she texts/talks/body language that she's not 17. 

Not to mention he had sex in a fucking playground in December, shows how classy he is. He almost certainly knew.

Chatted to her online says nothing actually.... text is very hard to make out.

You need some time to observe, I am almost certain it was just done fast and then they were gone.

Playground is not good no, not even comfortable.

Be like "I need to see you drivers licence before anything goes on."

Problem solved. 

Oh the romance...

Obviously people on this forums who say he should have checked her ID and stuff have never dated, nor actually seen a modern 14 year old. -.- 

You dont just go out, then come back to your place and before anything serious happens you ask for her ID. just no... She said she was 17, so you assume thats true, youve hit it off quite well so why the hell not. Whats even more stupid is that they got caught. how. one of them mustve passed the info on. probably her.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Chatted to her online says nothing actually.... text is very hard to make out.

You need some time to observe, I am almost certain it was just done fast and then they were gone.

Playground is not good no, not even comfortable.

The repercussions for him are in my view too far, but he should have known.

Stop using makeup as a justification, any girl who slaps on a ton of makeup has something to hide...

Stop using makeup as a justification, any girl who slaps on a ton of makeup has something to hide...

Eh yeah, they hide their insecurity most of the time..not that they are 3 years younger than they really are, that's ridiculous to assume.

umm you dont need a ton to go from 14 to 18+... My bro is 14 and his school mates could easily pass for 18 with minimal makeup.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I mean, who has sex with someone who said they are only a year or two over the legal limit and not think "Could s/he be lying? I mean, if she is, the punishment I will face is going to ruin me for the rest of my life." or are these people so controlled by their sexual urges their brain becomes useless?

Well obiovusly he looked at her face. But I assume she was make-up'ed and just looked a bit older in general.

The article states he just picked her up and they did it in a playground. You wouldn't have time observe her behaviour, or if you did notice while doing it, it would be too late.

Makeup isn't magic. It won't actually make you look older or younger than you are, not on the face of a fourteen year old or a seventeen year old girl.  No matter how you try to spin it, he's also to blame..

And will people stop saying the other hasn't seen other  (younger) people? For the love of Jabbu it is stupid to say. The person obviously isn't a friggin' hermit. <_< I live in the south where the young girls are constantly--and I mean constantly!--trying to act older than they are. It is not rocket science to spot the difference. Makeup.is.not.magic. If that is all it takes for you to believe a lie or to think someone is older than they really are you need to learn to stop, think and pay attention to details because not thinking is what gets you into some serious shtako.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Considering that she lied about her age, I would say she had every intent to consent.

IT doesn't matter, she legally cannot. So intent is N/A

Makeup isn't magic. It won't actually make you look older or younger than you are, not on the face of a fourteen year old or a seventeen year old girl.  No matter how you try to spin it, he's also to blame..

And will people stop saying the other hasn't seen other  (younger) people? For the love of Jabbu it is stupid to say. The person obviously isn't a friggin' hermit. <_< I live in the south where the young girls are constantly--and I mean constantly!--trying to act older than they are. It is not rocket science to spot the difference. Makeup.is.not.magic. If that is all it takes for you to believe a lie or to think someone is older than they really are you need to learn to stop, think and pay attention to details because not thinking is what gets you into some serious shtako.

Of course he is to blame,I just don't agree that he is to blame as much as you think he is to blame.

This is going nowhere.

And make up can actually make you look older or younger.... it's not magic, but it sure is a useful tool.

Never mind this useless discussion, you and Tacitus disagree with me and LukaP and others. It's just going nowhere.

Oh the romance...

Obviously people on this forums who say he should have checked her ID and stuff have never dated, nor actually seen a modern 14 year old. -.- 

You dont just go out, then come back to your place and before anything serious happens you ask for her ID. just no... She said she was 17, so you assume thats true, youve hit it off quite well so why the hell not. Whats even more stupid is that they got caught. how. one of them mustve passed the info on. probably her.

I was kidding, LOL 

I was kidding, LOL 

i know mate :P i just used it to illustrate a point, since it was a great caricature of people in this thread :) (btw hit me up on skype i got questions)

Sounds a bit too harsh. At age 14 I was often confused for high schoolers because of my appearances.

Didn't the mother and daughter also say that it was the daughter's fault and that the dude shouldn't have his life forever ruined by this?

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

i know mate :P i just used it to illustrate a point, since it was a great caricature of people in this thread :) (btw hit me up on skype i got questions)

Imma on skype!

Considering that she lied about her age, I would say she had every intent to consent.

Neither should be punished, both obviously consented.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Kids these days.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Of course he is to blame,I just don't agree that he is to blame as much as you think he is to blame.

This is going nowhere.

And make up can actually make you look older or younger.... it's not magic, but it sure is a useful tool.

Never mind this useless discussion, you and Tacitus disagree with me and LukaP and others. It's just going nowhere.

Yes he is though. You would put most of the blame or all of the blame on her for being a liar, but not for him for an idiot who, regardless of how it happened, committed a "crime" and couldn't act like an adult himself. This world has consequences and he deserved every inch of it.

Useful, but not as useful as some of you are implying. If it worked that good women wouldn't need to spend hundreds of dollars on special ointments and treatments to look younger or older. The change is superficial.

I wouldn't say that...our discussion could very well alter the way the other thinks/views this situation. Though the likelihood of it changing is slim, it could still happen.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Neither should be punished, both obviously consented.

Children cannot consent but I do agree that neither should be punished. At least do not punish him so severely, acting like he is some pedophile or something...

Yes he is though. You would put most of the blame or all of the blame on her for being a liar, but not for him for an idiot who, regardless of how it happened, committed a "crime" and couldn't act like an adult himself. This world has consequences and he deserved every inch of it.

Useful, but not as useful as some of you are implying. If it worked that good women wouldn't need to spend hundreds of dollars on special ointments and treatments to look younger or older. The change is superficial.

I wouldn't say that...our discussion could very well alter the way the other thinks/views this situation. Though the likelihood of it changing is slim, it could still happen.

Just extremely weary of this conversation while I am playing something, and I won't change my mind anyway.

Children cannot consent but I do agree that neither should be punished. At least do not punish him so severely, acting like he is some pedophile or something...

They may not have consented in the law but they both "consented"

I would say the girl should be punished and the guy gets community service.

The girl is obviously manipulative and wanted sex enough to fake her age and she could not legally consent and he shouldnt have legally had sex with her so both broke the law which and he gets to live with it for rest of his life? geez thats fucked up.

USA has stupid laws, woman fined 2000$ the other day for feeding the homeless in the USA.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

IT doesn't matter, she legally cannot. So intent is N/A

An I'm saying that in this case, the law is flawed and inadequate.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

An I'm saying that in this case, the law is flawed and inadequate.

You say that every time an american law is mentioned ;)

Law = law but sometimes law = bs and this time it all sounds a bit harsh..

Well, they showed a pic too. RIP anonymity.  He's probably in the middle of school.. RIP school career.

RIP life

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

They may not have consented in the law but they both "consented"

I would say the girl should be punished and the guy gets community service.

The girl is obviously manipulative and wanted sex enough to fake her age and she could not legally consent and he shouldnt have legally had sex with her so both broke the law which and he gets to live with it for rest of his life? geez thats fucked up.

USA has stupid laws, woman fined 2000$ the other day for feeding the homeless in the USA.

A child cannot actually give consent, law or not. They do not have the mental capacity to know the consequences of their actions or the deep meaning of them (the majority of at least; conditions exist in which few do). Saying the words mean nothing. Committing the actions mean nothing. Her actions further illustrate this; she was acting as immaturely as her age makes her. She is a liar, sure, and she should be punished. This is not being argued.

What is being argued is the fact that you do not see how he still did something wrong. It doesn't matter if (if we believe him) he didn't know what he was doing was wrong in the eyes of the law, it still was. He had to learn the hard way. It is unfortunate but it is life and if he had half the intelligence of an adult his age, he would have not engaged in sex with someone who claimed to only be a year or two older than the legal limit or to at least make sure that she was. The law does not stop existing due to individual ignorance nor does it stop existing due to sexual urges taking "control".

My country does in fact have stupid laws, as does any other country, but at least in my country we aim to protect the rights and lives of children and people and understand that regardless of intent (conditions arise), actions have consequences even if the action was not intended in the way that it is perceived. If I ran someone over by accident it doesn't change the fact that I did it, especially if that person died.

You say that every time an american law is mentioned ;)

Yes, yes I do.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs