Life time sex offender list for 19 yr old who had sex with girl who said she was 17 but was 14

skylane

Law = law but sometimes law = bs and this time it all sounds a bit harsh..

Well, they showed a pic too. RIP anonymity.  He's probably in the middle of school.. RIP school career.

RIP life

media 

276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I'm just gonna chip in my opinion, saying that while I'm currently 14, people often assume I'm 16 or 17 or one doctor even assumed I was in college.

hyx51ah.jpg

Sig under construction.

I'm just gonna chip in my opinion, saying that while I'm currently 14, people often assume I'm 16 or 17 or one doctor even assumed I was in college.

hyx51ah.jpg

You do look older; doesn't mean all do or that assuming is okay/justifiable for ignorant actions.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You do look older; doesn't mean all do or that assuming is okay/justifiable for ignorant actions.

Yeah. It's just that looks are deceiving and if someone lies like the girl in the story, I think that they should definitely be at fault. I think that the boy shouldn't be treated as he has been, yada yada yada.

Sig under construction.

Yeah. It's just that looks are deceiving and if someone lies like the girl in the story, I think that they should definitely be at fault. I think that the boy shouldn't be treated as he has been, yada yada yada.

Looks are deceiving, as well as people. They should not be taken as evidence (by itself) to do something, especially if that something is illegal and can ruin you.

She is at fault, it is just she got away with it, but so is he. She didn't force him to do what he did or to believe her. That was done by his own ignorance.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Looks are deceiving, as well as people. They should not be taken as evidence (by itself) to do something, especially if that something is illegal and can ruin you.

She is at fault, it is just she got away with it, but so is he. She didn't force him to do what he did or to believe her. That was done by his own ignorance.

how could he have known its illegal. so i should now just ID every girl i ever kiss when were out? Ive had my fair share of one night stands too, and i cant guarantee all were legal. And im at no fault there, it was consensual, and if she is younger and fails to disclose that, it should not be my fucking problem (and to all the equalists out there, if he is to young, the same applies)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

how could he have known its illegal. so i should now just ID every girl i ever kiss when were out? Ive had my fair share of one night stands too, and i cant guarantee all were legal. And im at no fault there, it was consensual, and if she is younger and fails to disclose that, it should not be my fucking problem (and to all the equalists out there, if he is to young, the same applies)

He knew the age difference is illegal though, even if he didn't know she hadn't hit that legal age. What I am saying is that he did not care to make sure the two year difference from legal age was actually there. The consequences for not checking ruined him.

No. But if you are dating girls who claim to be a year or two over the legal age you certainly should make sure, if only for your own safety. I did not imply that you should for any encounter, so I do not have any idea why you would assume that's what I meant. But if you are actively seeking sex with someone who just shyly met the criteria of "legal" you should know about the consequences of not being 100% sure and be ready to face the punishment that exists for it if you just jump into it without thinking about it.

edit

and it isn't entirely up to her to disclose she's a child still (I am not saying she shouldn't tell the truth). She's not the only one involved. The adult should also be sure to find her real age or make sure she's not a child. Pretending like it isn't also the other person's fault is wrong.

He knew the age difference is illegal though, even if he didn't know she hadn't hit that legal age. What I am saying is that he did not care to make sure the two year difference from legal age was actually there. The consequences for not checking ruined him.

No. But if you are dating girls who claim to be a year or two over the legal age you certainly should make sure, if only for your own safety. I did not imply that you should for any encounter, so I do not have any idea why you would assume that's what I meant. But if you are actively seeking sex with someone who just shyly met the criteria of "legal" you should know about the consequences of not being 100% sure and be ready to face the punishment that exists for it if you just jump into it without thinking about it.

how is 1-2 years shyly over? 1 month, yes. if a girl says shes 19 here, i wont fucking question it. no matter what kind of an encounter it is.

how is 1-2 years shyly over? 1 month, yes. if a girl says shes 19 here, i wont fucking question it. no matter what kind of an encounter it is.

Because it is, especially if the one or two year difference does not offer much of a change to her physical appearance.

Well then if you have sex with someone who looks like a fourteen year old simply because she claims she's nineteen then that's why this guy got screwed and why he and any other deserved the punishment. He thought with his penis, not with his brain. A crime was still committed and thinking you aren't to be blamed doesn't change that.

I can't really see how it's all the guys fault when the girl lied about her age. Seems like that law is a bit off in this case. He deserves punishment for what he did, but he certainly did not deserve to be labeled a pedophile for life.

Just because the girl did something stupid the guys gets labeled a pedo for life, like what? That should sound stupid to you.

Because it is, especially if the one or two year difference does not offer much of a change to her physical appearance.

Well then if you have sex with someone who looks like a fourteen year old simply because she claims she's nineteen then that's why this guy got screwed and why he and any other deserved the punishment. He thought with his penis, not with his brain. A crime was still committed and thinking you aren't to be blamed doesn't change that.

you dont know how she looks. Im assuming she looks like a standard 14 year old today, which is, about 18 or up. And even when youre not thinking with your penis, its hard to figure out the age of a girl, and if she says she is a year or two above the limit, it would be stupid to ask for proof. -.- 

IDK have you really never had an exchange with a girl. it never works in the "business" way you are imagining it. You dont look at documents and sign contracts. You go with it and if you hit it off, great

I can't really see how it's all the guys fault when the girl lied about her age. Seems like that law is a bit off in this case. He deserves punishment for what he did, but he certainly did not deserve to be labeled a pedophile for life.

Just because the girl did something stupid the guys gets labeled a pedo for life, like what? That should sound stupid to you.

Too bad he probably won't get the chance to get it changed, or even a chance to offer his defence and why he doesn't deserve to be called a pedophile....I wonder if the girl coming through to admit she lied to him would change anything.

Just the playground screwing would put him on the list. People have been added to the list for less

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Can we see a pic of her?

Just the playground screwing would put him on the list. People have been added to the list for less

eh people have also screwed in far worse places with little to no consequences. 

Too bad he probably won't get the chance to get it changed, or even a chance to offer his defence and why he doesn't deserve to be called a pedophile....I wonder if the girl coming through to admit she lied to him would change anything.

It definitely should.

Just as with most laws, this one is way to broad. The circumstances should be able to change everything about the punishment. And not just the jail time. The only reason that law (the being labeled a pedo thing) is so the people who made it can look good. Like they're protecting children. But they're harming other people for life, for something that's not enterirely their fault.

you dont know how she looks. Im assuming she looks like a standard 14 year old today, which is, about 18 or up. And even when youre not thinking with your penis, its hard to figure out the age of a girl, and if she says she is a year or two above the limit, it would be stupid to ask for proof. -.- 

IDK have you really never had an exchange with a girl. it never works in the "business" way you are imagining it. You dont look at documents and sign contracts. You go with it and if you hit it off, great

A "standard fourteen year old" today biologically is no different than they were in the 90s or 80s. There is a distinct difference in appearance and mentality that cannot be overlooked...at least not by someone who cares to see it. The only thing that has changed is external, cosmetics or clothing. Very few children act more mature than the typical child/teen, and even few act it and look it. So whilst I have not seen a picture of her, his or her case is not exactly the primary reason for me saying such things: it is what she told him, truth or not, and the dangers in it. 

She told him she was two years older than legal which in itself is not a substantial difference. It doesn't matter in this case if she looked the lie, it is that he should have made sure since the age difference of two years could mean jail time or a life-long term that ruins him. He knew that sex with a minor was illegal regardless if he knew she was one or not and that should she not really be what she claims (what idiots takes someone's word over the internet?) it meant disaster for him, but he just didn't care enough to ensure she was not a child.

The difference in maturity, emotionally and otherwise, of a 14 year old compared with a 17 year old is huge. Even the difference between a 17 year old and a 19 year old is massive. It seems like she's the kind of vulnerable young teen laws like this are in place to protect, and putting all of the responsibility on her to act, well, responsibly is exactly why "age of consent" even exists: it is a legal acknowledgement that she is too young to decide for herself that she should be having sex with an adult -- and a university student at that.

It definitely should.

Just as with most laws, this one is way to broad. The circumstances should be able to change everything about the punishment. And not just the jail time. The only reason that law (the being labeled a pedo thing) is so the people who made it can look good. Like they're protecting children. But they're harming other people for life, for something that's not enterirely their fault.

Well, the system does help protect children. Without it pedophiles could move in and harm children, but I think you are right. People who just lump all circumstances into one bundle create problems, and they do exist in the way that you have said, mostly hiding under the guise of "I'm thinking of the children".

Until this is recognized by the media or happens more often, the law will not be altered to be less broad. :(

The difference in maturity, emotionally and otherwise, of a 14 year old compared with a 17 year old is huge. Even the difference between a 17 year old and a 19 year old is massive. It seems like she's the kind of vulnerable young teen laws like this are in place to protect, and putting all of the responsibility on her to act, well, responsibly is exactly why "age of consent" even exists: it is a legal acknowledgement that she is too young to decide for herself that she should be having sex with an adult -- and a university student at that.

Exactly!

And a  one-two year difference is huge; age is not just a number. A fourteen year old acts completely different than a fifteen year old or a sixteen year old. It doesn't matter if she puts on make up, looks older than she is and goes around having sex—it doesn't mean she is capable of consent like an adult is nor that she's responsible. She's a kid!

Firstly, yes I do live in a relatively large city, and yes, I do see plenty of girls.

Some of you point to dress and makeup - very few 14 year old girls actually successfully dress like 18 year old girls, and a two-inch thick layer of makeup is a telling sign that someone is trying to look older (or younger if they're getting on a bit). 

If you got a group of girls all 14 and a group all 18 years old and compared them you'd easily agree that 98% of the latter group looks older.

People age at different rates, yes, but people aren't finished developing at 14, whereas most girls are by 18. But it's not only physical, it's the way they behave. One group are children, the other is far more mature and womanly.

If you struggle to tell a 14 from 17 year old apart then you're unobservant and foolish. I can spot an underage girl a mile off.

I do understand your point and I don't want to say that all of the 14 year olds these days act or dress like 18 year olds (though it sometimes feels like it).

My point was, that it's entirely in the realm of possible that this happens and that the guy would never be able to tell.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

A bit overkill, he really doesn't need a sex offender especially when the girl and the motjet arnt asking for it either. Make him do serious community service, sex therapy and some more jail time and move on.

And honestly, the way some of these younger girls are hitting puberty, dressing and acting, it hard to tell what the hell their age really is. I've seen 16 year Olds with body's of 21 year olds, and if you don't believe me you obviously don't get out much in modern public spaces.

And it may of have been 16 years since I was 19 but I sure a hell remember my raging hormones and sex drive at the time, logical thinking simply doesn't happen much with teen boys at that age.

And the fact the girl isn't getting charged with anything is further proof of how fucked up and politically imbalanced our judicial system is. Stories like this are feminazis wet dreams