What do you consider the best english speaking accent to have?

Sammael

For me it's kind of hard, the runner up is the south african accent best seen in the movie district 9 from the main guy.

But the number 1 accent imo is a specific kind of british accent, best illustrated here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3z-vFSrlQI#t=1m26s

One of my greatest disappointments about the UK is that most of them do not sound like that.  Shame, SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I do love british accent, but I haven't practice for a while and now talking like a gardener Willie from the simpsons. 

Mine. People cant understand me so I can get away swearing saying its my accent :P (real fact)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

British because it just sounds intelligent.

Australian because it sounds adventurous

Indian bc it's kinda funny xD

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just not southern accents. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Main reason I hate Tokyo drift.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

One of my greatest disappointments about the UK is that most of them do not sound like that.  Shame, SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!

Yeah we have a huge number of accents, some sound so different to each other you wouldn't think they came from the same country. Not sure I could personally pick a favourite, maybe Geordie?

Thanks asshole

/s

Nothing against you guys. I should have been more specific. I'm talking about the really bad ones. Didn't mean to offend.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

i thought it was universally agreed that the British can speak in English in the best way. Hell when some people of the USA came to my college and my teacher made them sit though a presentation i was doing(i wasnt expecting them but it didnt really effect me) and we they actually focused on the load of drivel that was coming out of my mouth. If we want to go more indepth us greater london folk have the best accents, it helps with lying so much which is great.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i thought it was universally agreed that the British can speak in English in the best way. Hell when some people of the USA came to my college and my teacher made them sit though a presentation i was doing(i wasnt expecting them but it didnt really effect me) and we they actually focused on the load of drivel that was coming out of my mouth. 

The London accent seems more refined, so you could literally say just about anything and it would sound erudite.  That said, there are SOME uk accents that sound a bit... low rent, like a trailer park version of the UK.

Prime Example.  Lauren Socha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_J_gc_oQak#t=2m35s

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Mine. People cant understand me so I can get away swearing saying its my accent :P (real fact)

Are you a Newfoundlander?

The London accent seems more refined, so you could literally say just about anything and it would sound erudite.  That said, there are SOME uk accents that sound a bit... low rent, like a trailer park version of the UK.

Prime Example.  Lauren Socha.

essex and chelsea. Lets be honest no matter how hard they try they sound unintelligent

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Are you a Newfoundlander?

Egyptian with a minor stutter. 

STRAYA ****

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I agree with the British accent.

No homo, but TotalBiscuit's voice is soothing to the ear.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Irish if you're traveling in Australia. Australian if you're traveling anywhere else.

I like upper class british/UK. Not a fan at all of the lower-class accents though.

Some Irish if it's delicate.

For US...I prefer either No accent (Considered) Northern (Yanks) The people on CNN that report worldwide news.

Also not a fan of Toyko Drift accents.

Aussie's can have a good accent too if it's not TOO strong. I like Guy Pearce and Hugh Jackman for example.

I don't like Total Biscuit actually. He is clear and precise though which is good but it's not what sounds nice to my ears.

US television English.

I have an accent and people always note it :(

What's your favorite type of beer? "A free one" What's your second favorite type of beer? "A cold one"

I like upper class british/UK. Not a fan at all of the lower-class accents though.

Some Irish if it's delicate.

For US...I prefer either No accent (Considered) Northern (Yanks) The people on CNN that report worldwide news.

Also not a fan of Toyko Drift accents.

Aussie's can have a good accent too if it's not TOO strong. I like Guy Pearce and Hugh Jackman for example.

I don't like Total Biscuit actually. He is clear and precise though which is good but it's not what sounds nice to my ears.

There's a such thing as no accent?

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate