FinalMouse Giveaway

My Razer Imperator is breaking apart, it constantly keeps disconnecting, and that makes using it a pain, not even mentioning gaming. I can't afford a new one right now either :/

I've been keeping an eye out for Finalmouse since it's release, but the quality control worries me and I really don't like dealing with RMA.

Reasons why FM is the only mouse on the market that fits my needs:

1. It's big and wide enough to not cramp my hand.
  2. It is super light while being so large.
  3. It can handle way over 4m/s swipes that I consistently do. I play fast paced quake like games with 58cm/360.
  4. Great sensor performance.

I need a new mouse for my laptop. 

Currently using a cheap logitech mouse... :(

I'm looking forward to using a top quality mouse that doesn't require tons of software and drivers to support overcomplicated features but FinalMouse doesn't seem to be available where I live.

i want to help a friend in need, he still plays with a shitty dell mouse in csgo

looks like a good mouse. id like to win onw + im getting tired off my Razer Ouroboros since it's not that ergonomic.

While i like my bloody v8 mouse, it's software is hard to work with, making simple things like changing the dpi a hassle. That's why I want a new one.

FinalMouse SUCKS!!!! Prove me wrong?

Buttttt it might be good for playing games, such as the YouTube play button clicking on LinusTechTips channel?

Also I think I could comfortably use it with my left hand while sitting in front of my computer, doing you know what. :D

I would love the FinalMouse because my trusty old cyborg rat 3 mouse is finally starting to fail after many years, and I have been on the lookout for a replacement. Also, I've never heard of FinalMouse before, and it would be interesting to try something new.

My current mouse has a bad wire and just dies at the worst times.

my father give me a mouse he just buy he said this was expensive but maybe  in your opinion its not but we are not rich than americans so my father can save the money for other things

PS: my mouse is a year old 

I currently use a Logitech G502 which, does this weird thing where it will flip out and spaz all over the screen, knocking off my aim when i play CS:GO. I cannot find a way to fix it and need a new mouse, unfortunately I cannot afford one, hence why I am entering this giveaway. Because FREE STUFF!

I would love a new mouse, I have a old mouse that is getting pretty erratic in it's behavior

Not gonna lie.  It looks sweet and I want one.

Still looking for what I would consider the 'right' mouse for me, I've  only had one so far that wasn't some 10 dollar cheapo. And there you have it, just playing the field to get a feel on what I like.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

I'd love to have this mouse.

I want the final mouse because:
I play alot of CSGO, and need a mouse with a good sensor.
Need a light mouse due to alot of lifting of the maouse during game sessions. 

Are interested to try a new mouse, as i have problems finding the right fit for my hands.

Seems like a really cool mice plus mine is so worn out the slippy pads are long gone.Good luck to everyone

sadly, my red cheap toshiba mouse wont pair my PC with blue n black color theme. :(

its like end of the world for me,

can i have that? :(

I made a really bad choice with a laser mice. I want to try an optical one.

I want, and need a new mouse, because my Razer Deathadder Black is worn out, even the coating has come off, and the scrollwheel doesn't work as it should.

The "FinalMouse" looks like a good mouse whith good performace, and great ergonomics, and it's kinda like the Deathadder, which is great to hold.

ME WANT!!! ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

my current zowie AM gives me crazy cramp if I play for longer than 30 mins. 

I would love a mouse that I can get used to yet able to take wherever I need to  :)  :D!